Author Topic: MADE on MTV with Peter Putnam  (Read 10499 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: MADE on MTV with Peter Putnam
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »
honestly that kid was a wuss.. and seems gay to..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »
honestly that kid was a wuss.. and seems gay to..

yes,  he was a schmoe in training

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »
Pete was kind of an asshole to the kid, he's just an 18-19 year old kid who has never trained, juiced or eaten right and he called him "Wonder Woman" after he weighed him, if you took the drugs away from "pump" he'd be a buck 50 soaking wet. ::)
Absolutely correctamundo .. I thought this whole thing was for nothing ...They insulted and humiliated that young man.. He was nowhere near the shape or condition he needed to be, to set foot on stage ..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »
Pete was kind of an asshole to the kid, he's just an 18-19 year old kid who has never trained, juiced or eaten right and he called him "Wonder Woman" after he weighed him, if you took the drugs away from "pump" he'd be a buck 50 soaking wet. ::)

It's hard to argue with anything you wrote here.   Maybe it was part of the Mtv order, for him to be a dick to the kid.  If Puppy Putnam spoke to any getbigger like that, he'd like get a new asshole torn verbally, due to his own drug use, mocking a natural.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »
pete looks pretty big there,and if gets his back into it this yr,he will get his pro card.looks great from the front.

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
Re: MADE on Mtv
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2008, 03:42:05 AM »
Pump did all of that for a 1000 dollars lol.

They asked ron over at md also, offered him a thousand bucks lol.

anyway PHOTOS from the end of the show?

Just to clear this up I believe you are talking about Ron Harris, Ron auditioned like every trainer at the Golds Gym in MA where Ron trains out of. It was purely convenience for the producers. Many people auditioned around the country, MTV sends out talent scouts and Peter happend to be contacted Directly and beat out hundreds of other dude who auditioned.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2008, 03:44:41 AM »
At least the kid got to learn how Pete got that barn door back.  Someday him and Pump will be hitting lat spreads together in Vegas.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2008, 06:59:34 AM »
It's hard to argue with anything you wrote here.   Maybe it was part of the Mtv order, for him to be a dick to the kid. 

Also required to choose the absolute gayest, weakest, whiniest kid for every episode. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2008, 11:05:44 AM »
I think they should do another one where they actually give the kid steroids behind the scenes and see what happens.  Same kid or no, makes no difference.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »
That kid was like AssHoleLick when he met Avesher at the gym.  He just didn't belong.  But at least he tried.  Something AssHoleLick won't ever do.