Author Topic: KAMALI FOR THE TOP 5 AT THE NY PRO !  (Read 12336 times)

Stavios

KAMALI FOR THE TOP 5 AT THE NY PRO !
« on: April 24, 2007, 02:08:13 PM »
GO TEAM KAMALI  8) 8) 8)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: KAMALI FOR THE TOP 5 AT THE NY PRO !
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
he won't beat dennis wolfe this year.
hopefully hsi wide waist will be down.
sorry that disgusted can't do anything with those biceps though damn genetics
i'd take his hairline any day though

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »
Top 5 at a small show? He's really aiming high.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »
the guy is a pile of shit.... hope this helps, but maybe if he does crack the top five he can pay for his website

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 02:25:28 PM »
 ;D
w

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 02:32:55 PM »
he found the secret:
Addicted to the Steal

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »
That news girl is cute when she said the word "anally" :D

affy

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 02:36:19 PM »

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 08:40:42 PM »
GO TEAM KAMALI  8) 8) 8)

is this your honest thought or are you influenced by chics comment on pbw?? kamali has proven time and time again that his career is over....he has a better shot at being a NBA player, which is NO CHANCE!!

big belly, no triceps, fucked up quads, no hams.....do i need to go on??????

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »
the guy is a pile of shit.... hope this helps, but maybe if he does crack the top five he can pay for his website

I'll make sure he receives your mug in his email with that quote of yours alright mr.internet big balls.

Anyway Kamali & Disgusted will definitely deliver this year!!!
#

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 08:48:13 PM »

I'll make sure he receives your mug in his email with that quote of yours alright mr.internet big balls.

Anyway Kamali & Disgusted will definitely deliver this year!!!

kamali will definitely deliver this year, just like many in the past....he will deliver a shitty physique which will equal a poor placing....no pun toward you Big Nav, i'm an odds man, not a dreamer

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 08:50:59 PM »
kamali will definitely deliver this year, just like many in the past....he will deliver a shitty physique which will equal a poor placing....no pun toward you Big Nav, i'm an odds man, not a dreamer

I respect your personal opinion dude, i know he hype things up a lot at times. But after getting with Disgusted we've seen awesome transformations already. So with the NY pro i wouldn't be too surprise while still being with Disgusted.
#

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 09:19:23 PM »

Disgusted will definitely deliver this year!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 09:25:42 PM »
I've never liked Kamali's physique ... EVER ! I can't even possibly imagine what he'll look like at the NY Pro ... and what I mean by " can't even possibly imagine ... " is that I DON'T even want to think about it. He lost my respect when he started dissing on fellow competitors when he " entered " the Bodybuilding scene. In some ways, I hope he proves me wrong and comes in looking sweet ... but I highly doubt he will.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 09:26:30 PM »
Now that he's had a year to work on it, it will be interesting to see if Disgusted will be able to claim to have found a cure for Palumboism.

Unfortunately, even if he has done the impossible, even Disgusted can't grow biceps or forearms on Kamali...  that's genetic.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »
TOP 3 is more like it.    ;)
Truly STOP WHINING

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »
I hope Kimali does well.  Bodybuilding is so boring these day with the Jays, Heaths and Ronnies.

King is a funny guy, great sense of humour.  His stage routines were always worth a look.

Bodybuilding is more than sterioded physiques.  It is about personality.  Something that comes in droves with the King.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 04:47:00 AM »
Kamali got lucky last year and the judges gave him a gift...There will be much better quality pro's at that show and if Kamali breaks the top 5 I will be pissed...These days Kamali just looks like a mess of bodyparts stuck together in no regard to symmetry.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 07:19:26 AM »
Kamali got lucky last year and the judges gave him a gift...There will be much better quality pro's at that show and if Kamali breaks the top 5 I will be pissed...These days Kamali just looks like a mess of bodyparts stuck together in no regard to symmetry.... ::)

Realist, that is fair critique of the big guy.  However, i think Kamali is above the whole pro bodybuilding bullshit! 

You know, the guy is a showman first and foremost.  Put him on any of the world's stages and he would have audiences cheering for more.

What i am saying is, the King is an entertainer.  This industry has not had a genuine entertainer since the Arnold Era.

Let the King Rein !

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 07:24:12 AM »
Top 5 at a small show? He's really aiming high.

Ha!!!! He usually aims higher. It's what he actually achieves though, that separates him from the rest. Big mouth+lackluster placings=arrogant

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 07:32:35 AM »
Ha!!!! He usually aims higher. It's what he actually achieves though, that separates him from the rest. Big mouth+lackluster placings=arrogant

Actually King is an enigma.  He has a wicked sense of humor and despite reports to the contrary, does not take life too seriously!

I like the story of King dropping a huge, long, loud and putrid smelling fart in  the back-area of the fitness-girls-section at The Arnold one year..Apparantly this brutal fart just cleared the room!  Good on ya King...all class!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 07:49:48 AM »
Realist, that is fair critique of the big guy.  However, i think Kamali is above the whole pro bodybuilding bullshit! 

You know, the guy is a showman first and foremost.  Put him on any of the world's stages and he would have audiences cheering for more.

What i am saying is, the King is an entertainer.  This industry has not had a genuine entertainer since the Arnold Era.

Let the King Rein !
LOL. That's reign, not rein, you toolbox. Almost opposite in meaning, and most fitting.   ;D

affy

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 07:53:23 AM »
Actually King is an enigma.  He has a wicked sense of humor and despite reports to the contrary, does not take life too seriously!

I like the story of King dropping a huge, long, loud and putrid smelling fart in  the back-area of the fitness-girls-section at The Arnold one year..Apparantly this brutal fart just cleared the room!  Good on ya King...all class!

lmao hahhhahhahaha

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 07:54:25 AM »
LOL. That's reign, not rein, you toolbox. Almost opposite in meaning, and most fitting.   ;D

Cheers bro. Thanks for pointing that out.

Kamali and his relationship with Craig Titus was legendary.  I always thought King had  it over Craig in  the mind game stakes.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 07:56:13 AM »

Let the King Rein !

You forgot one thing: Arnold never embarrassed himself on stage and isn't a total joke like Kamali...By entertaining you mean Kamali blowing up at people on a message board threatening to sue them, or maybe you mean Kamali showing up to competitions looking like total shit and bitching about his placings, possibly you met how Kamali's gut continued to grow and his arms shrank dramatically...I guess you could call that entertaining ???
You Can't Do It!!!