Author Topic: No Weights, No Diet, Just junkfood and Calisthenics (no roiders either!)  (Read 26030 times)

f450

• Getbig IV
I'm guessing they can all incline press 315 for at least 10 reps  ???

Gymnastic training? I never met a gymnast who could bench 405... let them do their thing. we'll do ours. K

MB

• Getbig IV
This seems like an incredible waste of time.  This guy's doing 2 hour workouts 3 times a day.  He would look better just going to the gym 3 days a week for an hour at a time lifting weights. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This seems like an incredible waste of time.  This guy's doing 2 hour workouts 3 times a day.  He would look better just going to the gym 3 days a week for an hour at a time lifting weights. 
I am with you on that aspect.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
But, there is something to be said about bodyweight exercises. You have a certain "ease" of motion, a certain flexibility...and it's probably better on the heart.

Parker

• Getbig V
I'm guessing they can all incline press 315 for at least 10 reps  ???

Gymnastic training? I never met a gymnast who could bench 405... let them do their thing. we'll do ours. K
why not do both? Incorporate the bodyweight exercises in.
Like super setting dips with pec deck. Bench press with wide grip push ups. Or just burning thru 4 sets of 25 after doing chest.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
why not do both? Incorporate the bodyweight exercises in.
Like super setting dips with pec deck. Bench press with wide grip push ups. Or just burning thru 4 sets of 25 after doing chest.

Sounds like Crossfit  :o

Parker

• Getbig V
Sounds like Crossfit  :o
Except you really are doing something.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Except you really are doing something.

:D

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Holy shit.

roids. you don't get wide garden hose veins like that without using some sort of testosterone or derivative. obvious sign of use.

basil

• Getbig IV
@ 2:00
"All Junkfood. You feel me?"

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

All grits, gravy and catfish. 

Rammstein

• Getbig III

Dopey

• Getbig II
  • Sun's out, guns out
Volume + intensity + diet + hormones = muscles

Figuring out which one of these variables needs to be manipulated, how and when to manipulate them, is the tricky part.   ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
the problem with bodyweight exercises is that your body gets used to it---you basically hit a plateau as there is no load increase. You can try diff things---3 point pushups, diamond pushups, etc, but your body gets used to it...

The second vid was good, but the guys physique's were impressive.

I would do this sort of routine as a break from free-weights every few months.

Or when I travel I switch to body-weight exercises.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: No Weights, No Diet, Just junkfood and Calisthenics (no roiders either!)
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2020, 04:09:41 AM »
getting sick of going to the gym. been 15+ years, so not really gaining any more muscle. 4-7 days a week x 2 hours taken out of the day is too much when you get older, and have business and family commitments.

I'm thinking of trying daily home bodyweight (got a chin up bar and thinking of getting a zimmer frame for dips lmao) plus dumbbells/bands workouts and 1 gym session a week (just to maintain strength in the main lifts).

callisthenics really feel better, it's just that the gymcel rotator cuffs are stiff and shaky, so it might need some time to adapt.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2020, 10:47:08 AM »
getting sick of going to the gym. been 15+ years, so not really gaining any more muscle. 4-7 days a week x 2 hours taken out of the day is too much when you get older, and have business and family commitments.

I'm thinking of trying daily home bodyweight (got a chin up bar and thinking of getting a zimmer frame for dips lmao) plus dumbbells/bands workouts and 1 gym session a week (just to maintain strength in the main lifts).

callisthenics really feel better, it's just that the gymcel rotator cuffs are stiff and shaky, so it might need some time to adapt.

Classic case of overtraining. I haven't done 2 hours since I was in my early 20s.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2020, 05:21:09 PM »

y'ouve peaked you can only improve your bf level after 15 to 20 years
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2020, 05:30:05 PM »
Is that ‘chucker speaking English?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2020, 05:38:13 PM »
They get gear in inside bud, as a guard, you must have been real clueless to what's going on inside.

Have you ever been in prison in a max for a felony doing serious time?  I'm not talking about a county jail. Yes an occasional joint gets in but the controls in the prison are really high. It's not a movie.  Cell blocks and prison cells are searched constantly. Guys have to strip and bend over. All mail is searched. They drug test them too. For awhile guys were getting stuff in mail deliveries  like canned food. Guys were getting their friends to use home canning kits and the labels from stuff they bought in the super markets. That worked for awhile and I'm taking 40 plus years ago. But they came up with tech to defeat that. Guy that think everyone is high in a felony prison  and all have drugs has been watching too many movies.  Maybe in California prisons where they don't want to hurt their feelings by being too tough on them. One thing they do is have fruit in their cell and they let it rot in a container for alcohol and a few get over with that but not for long. I was only a max prison guard for two years before I moved on.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2020, 06:04:20 PM »

I prefer outdoor gyms , usually on the beach & free .Now more & more 'outdoors' in suburbia too.

I hate those 'Joinning gym fees' + membership fee.  :(