Author Topic: Since Dave Palumbo and John Romano left do you think MD has gone downhill  (Read 1419 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Flex and Shawn are doing a pretty good job, still enjoy their vids.

On the other hand Palumbo and Romano were the face of MD. The old days were better when they were alltogether.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
The forums aren't the same. The mag is pretty shithouse. I bought august issue just to check it out, haven't bought one in other a year and a half, 200pages of ADs

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Shit is still shit no matter what direction it is pointed in.

At least there is no more of that phoney ass "mobster" mentality there.  Which was pathetic to the point of being embarassing.

Not that Flex is any better.  Judging from his postings I have a hard time believing the guy made it into high school, let alone graduated from it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Was MD ever uphill to being with?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

At least there is no more of that phoney ass "mobster" mentality there.  Which was pathetic to the point of being embarassing.

Not that Flex is any better.  Judging from his postings I have a hard time believing the guy made it into high school, let alone graduated from it.

QFT

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Or up?

who reads that magazine anyways to notice it has gone down or up

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
I think it has gone uphill, due to the fact that both sites are trying to 1 up eachother, putting up more content and videos, better contest coverage, posting pics and vids quickly...

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Was MD ever uphill to being with?

The website was..

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice

yes truly one of the most annyoing things ever in the world.........i dont buy the magazine but from what i hear, the brunt of the load that used to be carried by john and dave............is now being footed by robbie durand, flex, and shawn

the lack of education of flex and shawn is astounding, they are just walking cliches................. ....and robbie durand appears to be the most boring geek that ever lived, laughable that he is now head of the industries "hardcore" rag.

i think they willl both fail in the longrun...............th ere really is no market for what palumbo and co. are doing......no one cares about local NPC shows. ,  last weekend he had to fly like 6 or 7 guys down to flordia to help witht he audio, video, and internet for whatever show they were at...............that is probably more people then the amount "eagerly" awaiting this info back on the "boards"

oh yeah, and i hope steve blechman drowns in cum............ :) :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
oh yeah, and i hope steve blechman drowns in cum............ :) :)
He does too.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
He does too.
Ba ha ha ha!

I almost swallowed my Skoal.

- Block!
?

the big fan

• Getbig II
If Dave and John are so good ,why can't the main forum go head to head with MD.
Check the head count on line . RX is 30 to 50 something and MD is 200 to 300 at the same moment.
The one thing Rx has is more variety of athletes profiled.