Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228784 times)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #600 on: January 02, 2013, 10:29:49 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #601 on: January 02, 2013, 10:44:50 PM »
“Religion is a system of wishful illusions together with a disavowal of reality, such as we find nowhere else but in a state of blissful hallucinatory confusion. ”  ― Sigmund Freud

Two words:  Penis.  Envy.

And people such as  yourself think those with faith in God are ridiculous.

I certainly don't envy  you and there are times  you can be quite the dick....errrrr... "penis".   ;)

Learn to be civil when you disagree with someone or you will be taught a lesson.  Like you just were.   ;D
I quote Freud, you then mock one of his theories that you obviously don't understand, you then insult me all the while being an OVERT Hypocrite and claiming that type of behaviour isn't civilised or something you would do and you then go on to pat yourself on the back believing you somehow taught me a lesson.  WoW! This is why Religious zealots are considered to be NUTS, not only do they cling to make believe, they lack any shred of self awareness that would help raise them above their need to cling to such falsehoods and religious indoctrination.  What is the first step to developing self awareness and insight?, first realise you don't have any.  Freud will continue to be remembered for a long time due to his intelligence and insight into the human condition, you and the rest of the average God Botherers will continue to be considered irrelevant now and long after you are gone.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #602 on: January 02, 2013, 10:45:52 PM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: January 02, 2013, 10:49:19 PM »

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: January 02, 2013, 10:50:18 PM »
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #605 on: January 03, 2013, 04:52:34 AM »
I quote Freud, you then mock one of his theories that you obviously don't understand, you then insult me all the while being an OVERT Hypocrite and claiming that type of behaviour isn't civilised or something you would do and you then go on to pat yourself on the back believing you somehow taught me a lesson.  WoW! This is why Religious zealots are considered to be NUTS, not only do they cling to make believe, they lack any shred of self awareness that would help raise them above their need to cling to such falsehoods and religious indoctrination.  What is the first step to developing self awareness and insight?, first realise you don't have any.  Freud will continue to be remembered for a long time due to his intelligence and insight into the human condition, you and the rest of the average God Botherers will continue to be considered irrelevant now and long after you are gone.

You've just been schooled.  You are blinded by hatred and the need to be correct, not just for yourself but for everyone.  I've already said here that I am not come to make such as you wear shoes.   Perhaps you are too ignorant to understand that?   Silly faux child of iniquity.  I mock such as you. 

What you think of me is of little consequence.  In the end, it will still be the end.

Go stand in the corner with your dunce cap on. ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: January 03, 2013, 05:18:54 AM »
 I've already said here that I am not come to make such as you wear shoes.   Perhaps you are too ignorant to understand that?   Silly faux child of iniquity.  I mock such as you.  

What you think of me is of little consequence.  In the end, it will still be the end.

What the fuck!, put the bottle down dude, it is hard enough to converse with an idiot as it is, let alone an inebriated one.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #607 on: January 03, 2013, 09:48:52 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #608 on: January 03, 2013, 10:13:54 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #609 on: January 03, 2013, 03:50:43 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Is science the only answer?
« Reply #610 on: January 04, 2013, 03:23:11 AM »
what the f*ck would you know about ghettos, sell out?

Truth is, I don't know alot about ghettos. I was raised in Toronto, so never had much of an opportunity to view one except after having reached the age of majority and moving to the USA.

Can you please clarify for me what you mean by "sell out?"

How have I sold out?
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Questoin: Why does the Muslim deity hate Jews?
« Reply #611 on: January 04, 2013, 08:54:30 AM »
Serious question for our resident Muslims.

The God of the Bible loves Jews and anyone who supports and blesses the Jews.

Why does the Muslim deity hate the Jews so much?

A hadith is a saying or tradition attributed to the Prophet Muhammad. One particular hadith that has been repeated by academic and religious figures over and over on Palestinian Authority Television relates a time in the future when the rocks and the trees of the earth will call out to Muslims to kill them. Indeed, according to this hadith, until Muslims start killing Jews and the rocks and the trees reveal the latter's hiding places, the Hour of Resurrection - the end of the world - won't come.
By continually preaching this message to Palestinians, the PA is turning the killing of Jews into a religious obligation.

This is taken from Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 & 177 of the Sahih Bukhari edition of the Hadith. The title of this chapter is, "Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)"

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Questoin: Why does the Muslim deity hate Jews?
« Reply #612 on: January 04, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »
God does not 'hate' Jews. And Jews recognize Muslims worship the God of Abraham. So no need to be coy and stupid and say "Muslim deity". What is it with you trinitarian Christians and trying to make it seem like Muslims worship a different God. It is you who worship Jesus instead of God. Jews recognize and know that we Muslims worship God Almighty the God of Adam, Abraham, Isac, Ishmael, etc...

That out of the way. Those hadiths speak of the future, where, the Jews will cause so much chaos on the earth and they will be ultimately led by the anti-christ as their worldly king.

The qur'an and hadith also speak about protecting the Jews and Christians. So next time know the context and don't throw ignorant and coy remarks.

Jesus would have called God, Elah in Aramaic the sister language of Hebrew and Arabic.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #613 on: January 04, 2013, 09:42:09 AM »
Stop trying to be coy over and over again like an ignorant islamophobe.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #614 on: January 04, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
You sell a lot of gold, I guess he's just jelly. Try not to bite their bait, it just destroys perfectly education threads. Seriously 24kt you've done it in that other thread of mine and they just derailed everything that's these idiots' intent.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #615 on: January 04, 2013, 09:52:13 AM »
You sell a lot of gold, I guess he's just jelly. Try not to bite their bait, it just destroys perfectly education threads. Seriously 24kt you've done it in that other thread of mine and they just derailed everything that's these idiots' intent.

sorry  :(

Will try to do better to avoid & resist the trolls. Being called a "sell out" caught me by surprise. I'm not use to hearing that term except from ignorant Americans who assume anyone Black and NOT living in a ghetto must have somehow "sold out."   The idea that someone Black could have been born far from the ghetto and have no desire to go there rarely occurs of some of them. ::)
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #616 on: January 04, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »
I think this settles it:

I've only ever met one person who spoke Aramaic. It was like wow moment for me though. As it's one of the oldest and rarest still barely surviving languages in the world!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #617 on: January 04, 2013, 10:01:26 AM »
That out of the way. Those hadiths speak of the future, where, the Jews will cause so much chaos on the earth and they will be ultimately led by the anti-christ as their worldly king.

:-X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 04, 2013, 10:04:07 AM »
Yeah, remember Good propaganda has to just highlight one side of the story, you have to eliminate opposing views and pretend that our view is the most popular.  If you actually ignore any opposition, it is far easier to remain indoctrinated and in a state of ignorant bliss.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #619 on: January 04, 2013, 10:06:33 AM »
lol if you go into google and say "Jews will" the first thing that comes up is Jews will destroy the world. Kind of hilarious. The third says start world war 3.

The qur'an and hadi'th do not condemn all Jews, but certain Jews who cause chaos on the earth. Who despite being given the truth, reject the truth, they have had many many mighty prophets and messengers sent to them, yet they were haughty. Disobidient. Trying to ridicule, humiliate, kill, the prophets and messengers. Again not all Jews.

Even when being led by Moses, they were almost instantly always turning around and disobidient.

In modern times, zionists look at the chaos they cause? One can see that and interpret it that way. Political lobbying. Proxy warfare. Palestine the land of Jesus. Federal reserve bank. Hollywood. Amongst other things. Did you know it was the Israeli intelligence that provided the 'information' to attack Iraq, false information. "Weapons of mass destruction". Likewise with Iran.

The bottom line is they will be led by the anti-christ. Remember they rejected Jesus as the messiah, so they await still 'their messiah'. We muslims accept Jesus as the messiah and await Jesus' return as the messiah and to rule the world by God's law and set the world straight. Jesus will fight when he returns and kill the anti-christ.

Zionist also are not Godly people, they are atheists, secularists, that's what zionism was founded by. Orthodox Jews were against zionism and against the creation of Israel in Palestine.

The anti-christ will appear from an area in Iran, followed by 40,000 persians Jews if I recall wearing blue shawls which Irani Jews wear traditionally.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #620 on: January 04, 2013, 10:23:34 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #621 on: January 04, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #622 on: January 05, 2013, 06:12:48 AM »
lol if you go into google and say "Jews will" the first thing that comes up is Jews will destroy the world. Kind of hilarious. The third says start world war 3.

The qur'an and hadi'th do not condemn all Jews, but certain Jews who cause chaos on the earth. Who despite being given the truth, reject the truth, they have had many many mighty prophets and messengers sent to them, yet they were haughty. Disobidient. Trying to ridicule, humiliate, kill, the prophets and messengers. Again not all Jews.

Even when being led by Moses, they were almost instantly always turning around and disobidient.

In modern times, zionists look at the chaos they cause? One can see that and interpret it that way. Political lobbying. Proxy warfare. Palestine the land of Jesus. Federal reserve bank. Hollywood. Amongst other things. Did you know it was the Israeli intelligence that provided the 'information' to attack Iraq, false information. "Weapons of mass destruction". Likewise with Iran.

The bottom line is they will be led by the anti-christ. Remember they rejected Jesus as the messiah, so they await still 'their messiah'. We muslims accept Jesus as the messiah and await Jesus' return as the messiah and to rule the world by God's law and set the world straight. Jesus will fight when he returns and kill the anti-christ.

Zionist also are not Godly people, they are atheists, secularists, that's what zionism was founded by. Orthodox Jews were against zionism and against the creation of Israel in Palestine.

The anti-christ will appear from an area in Iran, followed by 40,000 persians Jews if I recall wearing blue shawls which Irani Jews wear traditionally.

a_ahmed,

I did as you suggested.  I googled "Jews Will", but the first thing that comes up is NOT that Jews will destroy the world.

This is the first thing that came up:

'Not a single Jew will be left on the face of the Earth'

A Muslim cleric from Egypt is forecasting an end times annihilation of every Jew on the face of the Earth and says that will be the ultimate victory for Islam.

“A small group of Jews will remain, but not the Jews living in Palestine. A group of Jews from Isfahan will survive, and they will follow the Antichrist, but eventually, they will also be killed, along with the Antichrist,” he continued. “Ultimately, not a single Jew will be left on the face of the Earth. Victory is coming, Allah willing.”

Former terrorist turned Christian Walid Shoebat noted the report, and said, “As the West attempts to split hairs when determining if Islamists with this view are part of al-Qaida or not, the words of Islamists like this fall on deaf ears. His idea of victory is for the Earth to be uninhabited by a single Jew.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/not-a-single-jew-will-be-left-on-the-face-of-the-earth/#kTFcyPmTLiPkceCo.99

Why does the Muslim deity hate Jews?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #623 on: January 05, 2013, 09:59:28 AM »
Lying is bad for you, being coy is bad for you and using bad information is bad for you.

lol@ getting your information from a fraud. Walid Shoebat was exposed as a fraud, liar and a pathetic profiteer. He is exploiting your ignorance and the ignorance of those like you.

It's easy for any morons today to make money off of anti islam propaganda. Anyone can make up anything and say oh yeah this is what mozzlemz are up to.

This guy is hilarious lol.

"Experts" haha

And lol@ getting your news from evangelical websites HAHAHA

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #624 on: January 05, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
 ???

I thought you meant the Google search results, not the Google search field.  But either way you are wrong.

"Jews Will Be Saved" shows up first.

It was thanks to you that I found that news article, no matter who was quoted in it.

So why does the Muslim deity hate Jews?