Author Topic: BREAKING: Fedor moving to UFC after Hendo fight; Will fight Anderson Silva first  (Read 3345 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

A dream super-fight is now a reality.

Fedor Emelianenko, who is now walking around at 215lbs, will be moving over to the UFC brand after his July 30th bout with Dan Henderson. Emelianenko’s first fight will be none other than UFC Middleweight Champion, Anderson Silva.

The fight will take place sometime after UFC 134, which is headlined by Anderson Silva as he takes on Yushin Okami. Emelianenko vs Silva will likely take place at 205lbs. However, Fedor Emelianenko will be undergoing a test-cut after his fight with Dan Henderson. His management has agreed that if he can make the cut to 185lbs without much trouble and if Anderson Silva defeats Yushin Okami, then Fedor Emelianenko vs Anderson Silva will be contested at 185lbs and will be for the UFC Middleweight Championship.

Georges St. Pierre may also be in the mix if he is able to defeat UFC 137 opponent, Nick Diaz. If St. Pierre decides to move up to middleweight, he will be fighting the winner of Anderson Silva and Fedor Emelianenko.

http://www.strikeforce.com/news/2011/07/fedor-emelianenko-moving-to-ufc-will-fight-anderson-silva/

Swede!

• Getbig IV
I dont know if strikeforce has been hacked or what. I dont dare to believe it before dana says something lol.
Until then, if it sounds too good to be true...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
How heavy is Fedor in that photo?

Army of One

• Getbig V
I dont know if strikeforce has been hacked or what. I dont dare to believe it before dana says something lol.
Until then, if it sounds too good to be true...

Dont follow UFC or any of the like but have seen enough clips to know the fedor guy is very good, why has it taken so long for him to enter UFC?Thats where the money is right?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
so dana white wins in the end?  or does he, seeing as how fedor's a shadow of his former self?
Deep Tissue Massage

Swede!

• Getbig IV
How heavy is Fedor in that photo?

around 230

the thing about fedor latley, is thats its Obvious that he cannot hang with todays hw's and hes NOT a real hw anyway.
So everyopne was hoiping for a 202 cut, to give it One last shot before he retires. and 185 would be even fucking better.

But I still dont believe this.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Dont follow UFC or any of the like but have seen enough clips to know the fedor guy is very good, why has it taken so long for him to enter UFC?Thats where the money is right?

massive problems with his management and the ufc. And then fedor lost and the myth was kinda gone. But him at a new weightclass would egnite everything One last time.

Unless he loses against Dan that is. well maby even if he loses against dan, because man, fedor at 185 would be fucking AWESOME:

but as I mentioned, until dana says something, Im calling bs lol

Woldzilla

• Getbig II
pfff swede please..

1) fedor already claimed he fought whole career as HW and wont change..
2) fedor wont fight in ufc for dana as ufc dont copromote with anyone, let alone m1global
3) vs silva...??? sorry swede cant take this seriously. if u would say couture u might have had some believers

hope u r right though..i would def pay the ppv for it.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
pfff swede please..

1) fedor already claimed he fought whole career as HW and wont change..
2) fedor wont fight in ufc for dana as ufc dont copromote with anyone, let alone m1global
3) vs silva...??? sorry swede cant take this seriously. if u would say couture u might have had some believers

hope u r right though..i would def pay the ppv for it.

Its on strikeforces official site thats what strange about it.. Because he didnt want to cut to 205 to face henderson so they agreed that he cut to 218-220 or whatever its supposed to be at, so 185 all of a sudden sounds Very strange.

Either Strikeforces site got hacked, or this is the biggest mma news story Ever.
Im leaning towards hacked

jedibrat

• Getbig III
Its on strikeforces official site thats what strange about it.. Because he didnt want to cut to 205 to face henderson so they agreed that he cut to 218-220 or whatever its supposed to be at, so 185 all of a sudden sounds Very strange.

Either Strikeforces site got hacked, or this is the biggest mma news story Ever.
Im leaning towards hacked

What? Hackers have better things to do with their time. In reality, Fedor won't make it past hendo. This is just to juice the okami fight.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
What? Hackers have better things to do with their time. In reality, Fedor won't make it past hendo. This is just to juice the okami fight.

Not if they just want to practise and noticed a flaw and happened to be mma fans and know this story would E X P L O D E  ...and It is..

even thought it seems like a trolljob. Dana wouldnt want fedor in the ufc @ HW. but im sure he would be ok with 185. But man....

After allt he talk about fedor Im dana, shouldnt he have announced this at a pressconferense though?

jedibrat

• Getbig III
Not if they just want to practise and noticed a flaw and happened to be mma fans and know this story would E X P L O D E  ...and It is..

Hackers have a better imagination and would use the opportunity to post hamster pron.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Hackers have a better imagination and would use the opportunity to post hamster pron.

This is the "bin laden is dead" story of mma though, If someone hacked shit for fun, this is what they would type lol

I browsed sherdog and came across the thread when it had No responses lol (same minuite as created). 6 min later, its 9 pages. Im thinking the TS is the hacker

jedibrat

• Getbig III
This is the "bin laden is dead" story of mma though, If someone hacked shit for fun, this is what they would type lol

I browsed sherdog and came across the thread when it had No responses lol (same minuite as created). 6 min later, its 9 pages. Im thinking the TS is the hacker

The UFC hype machine in full effect.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i cant imagine fedor smoking alot of weed/dope and drinking only coffee to get lean
A

Swede!

• Getbig IV
The UFC hype machine in full effect.

This is Only announced on that site though. Not ufc, not twitter, no where else. So Im calling bs. man would it be awesome though  :(

Swede!

• Getbig IV
It's been taken down  ;D

jedibrat

• Getbig III
This is Only announced on that site though. Not ufc, not twitter, no where else. So Im calling bs. man would it be awesome though  :(

More awesome would be Tyson to come out of retirement to fight 200 retarded schoolgirls.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
It's been taken down  ;D

lol. Maybe a strikeforce employee just got their pink slip.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I knew it was bullshit the minute I read GSP might move up a class. lol
b