Author Topic: AP sources: Immunity offered to certain immigrants (by Obama)  (Read 15698 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: AP sources: Immunity offered to certain immigrants (by Obama)
« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2012, 07:57:43 PM »
Hey moron , yes you are a moron of the highest order, Obama said TWICE last year that what he did on Friday was illegal and unconstitutional. 

So fuck off Obama bot.

What does what he said two years ago have to do with the fact congress has nothing to do with this and it's with in OB power to what he did?

Try and keep up and not be such a tool sometimes you dumb ass lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2012, 07:59:42 PM »
What does what he said two years ago have to do with the fact congress has nothing to do with this and it's with in OB power to what he did?

Try and keep up and not be such a tool sometimes you dumb ass lol

He said this last year TWICE! 

and congress did not approve it!   Obama, your king and messiah, does not automatically get whatever he wants under the USC. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »
He said this last year TWICE! 

and congress did not approve it!   Obama, your king and messiah, does not automatically get whatever he wants under the USC. 

you are not making any sense again. 

Unless congress passes a law OB can modify deportation anyway he likes. 

But go ahead ans SUCK the SPIN COCK some more.  Remember your savior Romney will get jealous at some point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2012, 08:06:27 PM »

But go ahead ans SUCK the SPIN COCK some more.  Remember your savior Romney will get jealous at some point.

No he can't.  Again, you are ignorant and illiterate in this.   Obama does not get to create new classes of people who can stay and get visas. 

did you go to public school? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2012, 08:09:04 PM »
No he can't.  Again, you are ignorant and illiterate in this.   Obama does not get to create new classes of people who can stay and get visas. 

did you go to public school? 

Looks like he just did saved them from deportation.  have you read the news lately?

Or have you been sucking on the S.C. too much?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2012, 08:13:31 PM »
Looks like he just did saved them from deportation.  have you read the news lately?

Or have you been sucking on the S.C. too much?

He broke the law according to his own definition.   I don't give a fuck who he saved.   Je committed an illegal act, not that Obama cultists care one bit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2012, 08:42:11 PM »

If you guys get past the sparring, you might actually agree.  He has to enforce immigration laws.  He issued an EO saying he will not enforce immigration laws against an entire category of people.

I think this is absolutely unconstitutional.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2012, 08:46:41 PM »
He broke the law according to his own definition.   I don't give a fuck who he saved.   Je committed an illegal act, not that Obama cultists care one bit.

which law did he break?  As a lawyer, i'm sure you can list many.  Just one will do.  He issued an exec order.  I have just assumed you knew which law, and i parroted it.  I'm taking heat on other boards for making fun of this illegal ass move.

I dont wanna feel stupid - which law did he break?  Not "he said last year it was illegal" - cause he is an admitted liar and will say anything.

What law did obama break with this exec order, 333386?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:28 PM »
If you guys get past the sparring, you might actually agree.  He has to enforce immigration laws.  He issued an EO saying he will not enforce immigration laws against an entire category of people.

I think this is absolutely unconstitutional.

My contention is not with what he did.  I hate what he did and think its awful and i loath Romney for having to be the weak one here.

My contention is with the spin.  does OB have the power with in the office of the POTUS to do what he did?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:36 PM »
which law did he break?  As a lawyer, i'm sure you can list many.  Just one will do.  He issued an exec order.  I have just assumed you knew which law, and i parroted it.  I'm taking heat on other boards for making fun of this illegal ass move.

I dont wanna feel stupid - which law did he break?  Not "he said last year it was illegal" - cause he is an admitted liar and will say anything.

What law did obama break with this exec order, 333386?
really post a link to the other boards why dont you? LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2012, 09:23:19 PM »
really post a link to the other boards why dont you? LOL

you can probably tell from the aritlces i post, that i visit FR, DU, sherdog, and a few others. 

I'm unable to find which laws obama broke.  I"m against DREAM, and I hope romney grows the courage to vow to revoke this bill.  But I feel kinda stupid arguing "The bill is illegal" when I don't even know why :(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »
you can probably tell from the aritlces i post, that i visit FR, DU, sherdog, and a few others. 

I'm unable to find which laws obama broke.  I"m against DREAM, and I hope romney grows the courage to vow to revoke this bill.  But I feel kinda stupid arguing "The bill is illegal" when I don't even know why :(
so no link to any of those posts youre "taking heat for on other boards"?

color me SHOCKED!!!

sounds a lot like the "Ive been a registered republican all my life" comment, or wait was it independent?

or democrat?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2012, 09:29:01 PM »
so no link to any of those posts youre "taking heat for on other boards"?
color me SHOCKED!!!
sounds a lot like the "Ive been a registered republican all my life" comment, or wait was it independent?
or democrat?

i'm sorry i'm not willing to do so.   It means we can't go on that tangent of 'attack the messenger' instead of you telling me what law obama has broken.

i'd rather talk about the issues that actually affect our country, and this punk ass DREAM bill does that.  I guess I suck because I'm not willing to list my screen name on other forums.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2012, 09:34:24 PM »
i'm sorry i'm not willing to do so.   It means we can't go on that tangent of 'attack the messenger' instead of you telling me what law obama has broken.

i'd rather talk about the issues that actually affect our country, and this punk ass DREAM bill does that.  I guess I suck because I'm not willing to list my screen name on other forums.
HAHAHAH thats good shit right there, you wanting to talk about the issues hahahahha

well I must confess that I did know you wouldnt produce any links as I am certain that no links exist but we can get back to the issues if you want.

I wonder why obama himself said that there were laws on the books that prevented him from doing this?

do you think he was just LYING and waiting until the most opportune moment?

do you think there is a law that he feels he can circumvent?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »
HAHAHAH thats good shit right there, you wanting to talk about the issues hahahahha

well I must confess that I did know you wouldnt produce any links as I am certain that no links exist but we can get back to the issues if you want.

I wonder why obama himself said that there were laws on the books that prevented him from doing this?

do you think he was just LYING and waiting until the most opportune moment?

do you think there is a law that he feels he can circumvent?

The only law you're claiming he broke - is an unknown statute mentoined by a known fucking liar (obama).

Why can nobody tell me what law was broken, only that a failed attorney like obama (who lies nonstop about everything) said it.

When you cite obama as your source - it's poor form.   Please tell me what law he broke.  Or just say "I dont know that he did".  Either way, I hate this bill and hope it ends but I can't tell anyone why it's illegal.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »
The only law you're claiming he broke - is an unknown statute mentoined by a known fucking liar (obama).

Why can nobody tell me what law was broken, only that a failed attorney like obama (who lies nonstop about everything) said it.

When you cite obama as your source - it's poor form.   Please tell me what law he broke.  Or just say "I dont know that he did".  Either way, I hate this bill and hope it ends but I can't tell anyone why it's illegal.
so what youre saying is that obama was lying in order to by time and use this as a political stunt for re-election?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
hell yes obama lies.

I have no clue if he was lying at the time.  I'm not a lawyer.  But a lawyer on getbig (33) said it was illegal.  I want to know what law obama broke.

Do you know what law obama broke, tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »
hell yes obama lies.

I have no clue if he was lying at the time.  I'm not a lawyer.  But a lawyer on getbig (33) said it was illegal.  I want to know what law obama broke.

Do you know what law obama broke, tony?
I think he was lying to buy time to use this as a political stunt to drum up support...

pretty damn sad, dont you agree?

What kind of person would do that?

what kind of person would defend, deflect and promote for a person like that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:53 PM »
hey 240 why dont you give me your user name on those websites you were getting heat from so I can go look up the responses?

maybe someone on those websites know?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »
I think he was lying to buy time to use this as a political stunt to drum up support...

pretty damn sad, dont you agree?

What kind of person would do that?

what kind of person would defend, deflect and promote for a person like that?

sounds like this obama guy is a real jerk.   If I ever meet Obama, I will ask him about this, and then invite him to hold a Merlot summit, as I enjoy merlot and grew up in summit county in ohio.   I would be a perfect candidate.  Maybe we get some getbiggers and some sutter home and just relax a bit and just talk NBA finals with Obama.

i dislike the idea of all these illegals being allowed to stay.  but i've accepted it as inevitable.  Even mitt romney seems to agree - he won't revoke something that MIGHT be illegal.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2012, 10:49:36 PM »
My contention is not with what he did.  I hate what he did and think its awful and i loath Romney for having to be the weak one here.

My contention is with the spin.  does OB have the power with in the office of the POTUS to do what he did?

No, he doesn't have the power to refuse to enforce the law.  That's the problem.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2012, 11:12:39 PM »
No, he doesn't have the power to refuse to enforce the law.  That's the problem.

Appearantly he does.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2012, 11:48:41 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2012, 12:19:48 AM »
Appearantly he does.

Nah.  There's that whole separation of powers thing.  He'll get smacked down by the courts.  May not happen before November.  I think that's why he waited so long. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!