Author Topic: my arm is finally 16 inches motherfuckers  (Read 11382 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: my arm is finally 16 inches motherfuckers
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »
i really dont want to go into it, but.... your delusions are vast and enormous, spread out wide across your whole personality

*you think you were/are actually very muscular without steroids

I don't think it. I'm quite sure of it.

*you think you train and eat and sleep with the eye of the tiger dorian yates fury

Nope! In fact, I stopped training to failure almost 20 years ago. I couldn't recover from it. BTW, doing such isn't always the best for growth. Ask 4-time Mr. Universe, Bill Pearl, who almost never did such.

*you think other people give a damn about how big and hardcore you are and also natural

This from the guy, thumping his chest about taking 'roids to get his arm to the size mine was in my late teens.  ::)

*you think i care about hearing how i could train harder, eat cleaner, blabla. lol get a life bro.... oh no wait this is just another way to talk about yourself?

I have one, with a wife and beautiful children; you inject 'roids in your rump for at 16" arm, hoping you get some tail as a result.

BTW, who said anything about eating "cleaner"? I didn't. In fact, many folks in your situation or in mine (years ago) need to do the exact OPPOSITE. That is, whole eggs, beef, whole milk, lots of heavy carbs (potatoes, rice, etc) and so on. And, if that doesn't get it done, add in high-calorie weight gainer shakes.

lol

just lol

delusional as they come

bb.com teen section tough uncle material

Again, keep thinking girls are going to throw themselves at you, because of your 'roid-induced arm.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2013, 10:20:56 AM »
you beg me to tell you in detail why you are delusional

then it's a meltdown

ok buddy

dont forget your cottage cheese before bed later

look @ who you quoted  ;D

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
If he were to actually build his arms, naturally to 17", the steroids would do him better service.

This guy is basically using drugs to make up for his lackluster training and diet.

I've been there and done that, with the 'lean' 15" or 16" arm. I used that whole 'lean' thing to soothe my ego, against guys much bigger and stronger than me.

I'll take my "bloofy" 18" arms any day of the week (and twice on Sunday). Of course, with visible triceps and biceps, that would hardly make them "bloofy".

if you built 18 inch arms that are fairly lean naturally then you have superior genes and/or great insertions. That is very far from the norm

but then again everyone online has 18 inch arms for some reason, yet the average gym rat sports 13-14's  ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2013, 11:41:45 AM »
a legit lean and conditioned 16 inch arm is a pretty good sized arm actually

both these arms here are "only" 17.25 inches

Mentzer's arms were over 19"!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2013, 12:03:44 PM »
Mentzer's arms were over 19"!

not it that photo they weren't

his arms were 18 5/8 when he stepped on stage for the 79 olympia

that photo was taken in 74 by AJ himself and Mentzer's arm AT THAT TIME measured 17.25 inches

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »
naturals with 18" arms are either very fat, very tall or don't know how to use a tape measure

for a 5'10", a lean (10% or less) 18" arm is not going to happen without drugs, and even with drugs an 18" legit ripped cold arm is rare.

always the fatties boasting about their dbol and pizza bloat...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »
I don't think it. I'm quite sure of it.

Nope! In fact, I stopped training to failure almost 20 years ago. I couldn't recover from it. BTW, doing such isn't always the best for growth. Ask 4-time Mr. Universe, Bill Pearl, who almost never did such.

This from the guy, thumping his chest about taking 'roids to get his arm to the size mine was in my late teens.  ::)

I have one, with a wife and beautiful children; you inject 'roids in your rump for at 16" arm, hoping you get some tail as a result.

BTW, who said anything about eating "cleaner"? I didn't. In fact, many folks in your situation or in mine (years ago) need to do the exact OPPOSITE. That is, whole eggs, beef, whole milk, lots of heavy carbs (potatoes, rice, etc) and so on. And, if that doesn't get it done, add in high-calorie weight gainer shakes.

Again, keep thinking girls are going to throw themselves at you, because of your 'roid-induced arm.
lol @ not picking up sarcasm

are you autistic

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 12:16:57 PM »
naturals with 18" arms are either very fat, very tall or don't know how to use a tape measure

for a 5'10", a lean (10% or less) 18" arm is not going to happen without drugs, and even with drugs an 18" legit ripped cold arm is rare.

::)
I had natural friends in college with 18's and low body fat.  It all about genetics.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 12:18:25 PM »

very accurate

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2013, 12:19:17 PM »
I had natural friends in college with 18's and low body fat.  It all about genetics.
how do you know they were natural?

because an 18" lean arm guy claims natural you believe it

lol ok

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 12:20:26 PM »
natural liars

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »
how do you know they were natural?

because an 18" lean arm guy claims natural you believe it

lol ok

they see me trolling

they hating

say what ever you can to get replies anything at all

it means you are a winner on the internetz
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »
very soon i will get the girls

I like this arm. Very much.  :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 12:23:40 PM »
they see me trolling

they hating

say what ever you can to get replies anything at all

it means you are a winner on the internetz
arguing with you mentally impaired chumps is not what i seek here but you always harass me i am forced to manhandle you in front of everybody

sorry buddy, let it be a lesson

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2013, 12:26:20 PM »
arguing with you mentally impaired chumps is not what i seek here but you always harass me i am forced to manhandle you in front of everybody

sorry buddy, let it be a lesson

haha

ok "rainman"
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »
ok lets see those 18inch cannons
didnt getbig claim dorian yates had 19" arms in contest shape....

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2013, 12:30:57 PM »
I like this arm. Very much.  :)
finally i get the girls

great success

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2013, 12:37:54 PM »

To a degree. But, training and eating, especially based on your bodytype, also play a role.

That's why I say that those, who need size, should focus on that FIRST and quit worrying about being "lean", steroids or no steroids.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2013, 12:42:45 PM »
when natural at one point i trained insanely hard and brought 3 meals to work in glass boxes (no plastic, plastic raises estrogens)

it didnt add nothing to my arms

lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2013, 12:46:13 PM »
see, this is the best measurement, when a women tells you she likes it.

now, if natural beast would post his 18inch "club" and see if he gets the same result.

the question remains, how comes anabolchao in all those years couldnt break the lean 16inch barrier~(which is no joke size,actually), he trained just as hard, paid attention dieting and all that, and now suddenly after a month on hrt(!), it happens all by itself.

why didnt it happen before.why does it happen now, no parameters changed other than hrt.

he deserves respect, he came a long way, he didnt just randomly start with gear from the getgo, he almost paranoidly researched everything he could asked questions, kinda maxed out naturaly, and then went on sane dosed gear.smart approach and it pays off.

real muscle is when its lean, bloofy 18 inch arms means nothing.bloofy 18inch arms looks like chubby guy who recently joined planet fitness to lose some weight.

i cant believe the jealousy here.lol.if its so easy,then WHERE ARE ALL THESE NATURALS WHO WALK AROUND WITH BETTER(NOT BIGGER)ARMS THAN HE HAS?i certainly havent come across many.

btw, nobodys saying one has to walk around with my bodyfat levels all year, but lean means lower than 10%.anything above i would have to be very very inacurate and lazy on diet,to get fatter than 10%.
been paranoidly researching anything bodybuilding related for years, not only on getbig. read all them books like "brawn" and "super training" and "science and practice of strength training" and "weightlifting encyclopedia", talked to ex national weightlifting team of ukraine and their trainer. all in the pursuit of secret to some natural gains

lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »
according to the literature wrist girth is an indication to arm size potential

my wrist is 7" girth, which is average

6" is small

8" is large

(penis size coincidence? not sure, that's another topic)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2013, 12:50:09 PM »
Sergio Olivia could not contract his biceps fully, his forearms hit his biceps before full contraction. Probably the biggest arm ever and may still be. The measurements in the magazines and internet are overblown for marketing and sales.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2013, 12:51:54 PM »
To a degree. But, training and eating, especially based on your bodytype, also play a role.

That's why I say that those, who need size, should focus on that FIRST and quit worrying about being "lean", steroids or no steroids.

bah bah bah. Still mostly genetics for naturals. ::)
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2013, 12:53:14 PM »
see, this is the best measurement, when a women tells you she likes it.

now, if natural beast would post his 18inch "club" and see if he gets the same result.

the question remains, how comes anabolchao in all those years couldnt break the lean 16inch barrier~(which is no joke size,actually), he trained just as hard, paid attention dieting and all that, and now suddenly after a month on hrt(!), it happens all by itself.

why didnt it happen before.why does it happen now, no parameters changed other than hrt.

he deserves respect, he came a long way, he didnt just randomly start with gear from the getgo, he almost paranoidly researched everything he could asked questions, kinda maxed out naturaly, and then went on sane dosed gear.smart approach and it pays off.

real muscle is when its lean, bloofy 18 inch arms means nothing.bloofy 18inch arms looks like chubby guy who recently joined planet fitness to lose some weight.

i cant believe the jealousy here.lol.if its so easy,then WHERE ARE ALL THESE NATURALS WHO WALK AROUND WITH BETTER(NOT BIGGER)ARMS THAN HE HAS?i certainly havent come across many.

btw, nobodys saying one has to walk around with my bodyfat levels all year, but lean means lower than 10%.anything above i would have to be very very inacurate and lazy on diet,to get fatter than 10%.

One, who said that he was training hard or paying attention to his diet?

Two, Jealousy? PLEASE!! who's jealous of what he achieved (with roids), especially when they've equalled or exceeded such (without them).

Three, nobody said it was easy. It certainly wasn't easy for me. Possible? YES! Easy? HECK NO!!

I thought I'd "maxed out naturally" years ago. It turns out I was incorrect.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2013, 12:54:07 PM »
i cannot express how wrong the following theory is

"focus on getting lean later...get big first...sculpting from a big block...."

it's wrong on so many levels

please stop it