Author Topic: DA Live Now...Back From Dead  (Read 14866 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: DA Live Now...Back From Dead
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 08:02:14 PM »

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »
you are
being watched
closely

lol....still stalking me i see....you must cream your pants when you see that i am logged on!....fucking troll.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »

That's a bad ad.  The look on that old cunt's face makes me feel belligerent and I'm stone sober.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »
That's a bad ad.  The look on that old cunt's face makes me feel belligerent and I'm stone sober.

Do you see who's reflection is in the window?lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 08:22:47 PM »
The look on that old cunt's face makes me feel belligerent and I'm stone sober.

Laura isnt in the car

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 08:49:36 PM »
Listen to me you pathetic tumor riddled scum bag... you have brought my son up for the last time. go keep fondling your niece because that's the only ass anyone has ever seen you with you child molesting pice of shit oil bag homo. I can't ... See Morewait for the day I see you again.. This shit is going to get settled. Trust me. In the mean time, keep fondling little girls and jerking off on webcam for guys. My only hope is that I get to you before you bad health, hight blood pressure, heart attack and liver problems kill your pathetic 27 year-old oil filled excuse for a life. Go ahead, keep hating on me... I'm done with you. The next time we bring this up I'll be right in front of you. Then we'll see who the NY bad ass is..... Happy memorial day homo

John Romano...Derek's supposed best friend... :P

lmao are you really threatening derek now?

Of all the times?!?!
all drugs - TPPIIP

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »
A big FUCK YOU too everyone that thinks I'm such a bitch for not caring if this guy lives or dies.

This is the umpteenth thread where once again he shows that places ZERO value on life.

And yet he'll be on his deathbed and some of you will YET AGAIN feel all sorry for him and defend him to the end.

DA is a big fucking waste of space and needs to die NOW.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 08:55:22 PM »
lmao are you really threatening derek now?

Of all the times?!?!

No, I think Vince was writing what Romano said.
X

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »
A big FUCK YOU too everyone that thinks I'm such a bitch for not caring if this guy lives or dies.

This is the umpteenth thread where once again he shows that places ZERO value on life.

And yet he'll be on his deathbed and some of you will YET AGAIN feel all sorry for him and defend him to the end.

DA is a big fucking waste of space and needs to die NOW.

Hey Slut, you are a male gimmik right?

Not hating, just find your posts reek of masculinity.

If you are a female, then good for you.  Regardless, there is no way of confirming it either way....so i will stick with my original premise that you are a fucking good gimmick and troll.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
No, I think Vince was writing what Romano said.
^^
That's when Derek and John were fighting, 3 years ago:  see the reference to Derek being 27, now he's 30.  This was the RX Muscle fight where Derek got thrown out, soon to be followed by John himself... Now they guest-star on each others' radio shows.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
^^
That's when Derek and John were fighting, 3 years ago:  see the reference to Derek being 27, now he's 30.  This was the RX Muscle fight where Derek got thrown out, soon to be followed by John himself... Now they guest-star on each others' radio shows.

ahahaha, oh brother. Thanks for clearing that up.

I honestly have no idea what DA is thinking but I am really sure that he is not. DA must be the equivalent of alcoholic in terms of his body image/weight, he is addicted to the look and the feel that he projects strength and masculinity through beefy muscles. The guy is fucked....he almost died and now he is willing to start using everything left and right again without giving his body even a couple of months of breathing time?

I could understand good gh, that would def help his body repair itself but back to gear right away?!?!
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
ahahaha, oh brother. Thanks for clearing that up.

I honestly have no idea what DA is thinking but I am really sure that he is not. DA must be the equivalent of alcoholic in terms of his body image/weight, he is addicted to the look and the feel that he projects strength and masculinity through beefy muscles. The guy is fucked....he almost died and now he is willing to start using everything left and right again without giving his body even a couple of months of breathing time?

I could understand good gh, that would def help his body repair itself but back to gear right away?!?!

Big muscles are THAT important!
X

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 09:58:42 PM »
funny how people are getting hyped about him taking gear, did you people forget Gear was orignally made for sick people, to help them get better?

There not as harmful as the stuff so many here brag about taking. if he uses AAS responsibly he should have no problems(even with his past history). he neds to stay away from synthol, slin, orals and he should be ok...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2012, 10:22:48 PM »
i think about 1,000 mg of sostenon 250 a week, a little dbol, and some primabolan would be good a good regimen just to bounce back and get back goin, not that toxic and pretty harmless.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2012, 10:24:20 PM »
i think about 1,000 mg of sostenon 250 a week, a little dbol, and some primabolan would be good a good regimen just to bounce back and get back goin, not that toxic and pretty harmless.

Ok doc

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2012, 10:29:33 PM »
i know your being sarcastic, but a gram of test isnt really harmful...even with a little primo. i would stay clear away from d-bol at any dose/orals in general.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »
i know your being sarcastic, but a gram of test isnt really harmful...even with a little primo. i would stay clear away from d-bol at any dose/orals in general.

another bro scientist...yawn!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2012, 10:35:27 PM »

I know this is a stab in the dark but I'm just going to throw it out there, how about giving up on roids just for the moment or even lol until you are actually better, just by the off chance they really had something todo with his current health issue, I know it's extremely ::) controversial that any substance abuse could possibly lead to health risk but hey who knows these days

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »
I know this is a stab in the dark but I'm just going to throw it out there, how about giving up on roids just for the moment or even lol until you are actually better, just by the off chance they really had something todo with his current health issue, I know it's extremely ::) controversial that any substance abuse could possibly lead to health risk but hey who knows these days

woe, 'father of the year award' for that bit of insightful information...jesus fucking christ!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 10:45:38 PM »

That's not what I meant man, of course using gear, or even eating junk food at his current state isn't smart. But what I'm saying is people act like he just consumed some arsenic or something by taking gear.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:21 PM »
That's not what I meant man, of course using gear, or even eating junk food at his current state isn't smart. But what I'm saying is people act like he just consumed some arsenic or something by taking gear.

Nobody is saying that, you are barking at the wrong tree, what most people say however is that after nearly loosing your life 4 times it might be a wise idea to leave your old life which got you in trouble in the first place far behind you and instead ONLY take what your doctor tells you you can take

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 12:16:06 AM »
Guy is 30? Holy shit, he looks mid 40's.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 12:33:00 AM »
Yes...he said that in the future he's only going to use clean and sterile stuff to prevent anymore problems...... ::)

hahahahaahaha

Good for him, at least he's playing safe these days after 4 heart attacks, being on dialysis and in a coma ;D

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 12:41:39 AM »
hahahahaahaha

Good for him, at least he's playing safe these days after 4 heart attacks, being on dialysis and in a coma ;D

lol :D