Author Topic: TA Elite Interview / Pics Threads  (Read 79677 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The THRILL of VICTORY!!! The Look of a TRUE CHAMPION!
« Reply #600 on: November 06, 2006, 09:46:12 PM »

The moment of suspense captured...............A nd the Thrill of Victory!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #601 on: November 06, 2006, 09:49:58 PM »
Terrible show lighting.
Motherboy (the band).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: TA any pics of the Light-heavies and Heavies from the Elite
« Reply #602 on: November 06, 2006, 09:55:21 PM »
TA- missed the show and curious to see how they looked- thanks

Yes!

And some videos as well.

I will be putting up content this week!  Stay tuned....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Video: Branch Warren Guest Posing! Quincy Roberts Elite Classic 2006!
« Reply #603 on: November 06, 2006, 09:59:09 PM »
a mini yates ,huge and in good shape considering his condition at the olympia was off ,he is offseason and close to that condition.only thing is a big dude can only hit so many most muscular's and lat shot's,get's boring after a minute.a freak neverthless...

You WILL see him at the Arnold Classic.

He confirmed it to me!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: November 06, 2006, 10:00:17 PM »
I hope he wins the ASC this year.
bodybuildersreality.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: November 06, 2006, 10:04:49 PM »
I hope he wins the ASC this year.

I think he may.  He will be in the top 3 for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #606 on: November 06, 2006, 10:11:13 PM »
Geez.  How does he find pants that fit? 

He's going to dwarf Dex this year.  Given his conditioning, all Dex has is prettier lines, and the defending champ title.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #607 on: November 06, 2006, 10:12:49 PM »
Tall, Imposing but yet elegant, we are able to see a champion present himself in dramatic fashion.

Are you gay?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #608 on: November 06, 2006, 10:38:02 PM »
Branch is huge and he is a very nice guy, but that is an ugly body.Come show time he get hard as nails, but to me his body isnt pleasing to look at.Off season his body looks like a powerilfter who lost a lil bit of bodyfat.He is huge and has great work ethic, but he needs to chill on the the gh and insulin.I know my post will have people bashing me but thats kool im just stating my opinion.No I cant beat Branch Warren on stage and yes I know Branch Warren and talked to him on numerious occasion and he is a great guy.But when I see him get on stage looking like that off season ,I think it looks horrible.I think bodybuilding and bodybuilders in the pro ranks have taken a turn for the worst.I would like to see more bodies like Ronnie in 1998 Flex Wheeler 1993 -1998, Kevin Levrone in his prime, Toney Freeman, and Dexter Jackson.To me thats bodybuilding.Not some bloated ass body that is chemically ruined by synthol, gh and insulin.My company had 2 booths at the Mr Olympia expo and it was dead, they lost 60 vendors the promoter told me.The reason for this is because bodybuilding is slowly dying as a sport.The average public used to almost except bodybuilding, now the guys have become like aliens.Back in the 1980's and 1990's they invited bodybuilders on talk shows, had them in movies and admired them for there hard work.Now they just look at us like freaks, because todays pro's have gotten so big and out of hand the public is intimidated by them.I have working out for 22 years so I have seen alot of things, and at this point bodybuilding had better change or it will wind up like womens pro bodybuilding becoming obsolete.The public likes a muscular well balanced body, but they dont like a muscular man with huge gut hanging out over his chest.I remember seeing pros from the 1980's and 1990's who still have a small waiste and even in the off season they still looked really good.Now the pro bodybuilders look like powerlifters who did cardio and dieted for 2 weeks.I hope pro bodybuilding and bodybuilders change soon and go back to the more pleasing physiques, because then society will except as as people again.This was bodybulding as a sport can prosper which means more money for the athletes.If they dont sell tickets,then people dont go to the expos, which means the nutrition companies wont sponsor shows , which leads to less endorsement money for the athletes.So if you read this thread carfefully you will see how important the public can be for bodybuilding, as a whole.I know this because I have owned 3 sports nutrition companies for the last 10 years.So if we dont sell products, or people dont come to expos, we cannot endorse athletes.It takes money to make money as the old saying goes

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #609 on: November 06, 2006, 10:42:40 PM »
I like Branch Warren but Im surprised that he cant pose? I was not impressed by his posing at all. Sorry Branch!! :(

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #610 on: November 06, 2006, 10:43:29 PM »
He looks like Gary busey, lol .Congradulations on his well earned victory, good job

KTMckay

« Reply #611 on: November 06, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »
Are you gay?
i was asking myself the same thing...

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #612 on: November 06, 2006, 11:20:31 PM »
Congrats on your win, Larry!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #613 on: November 06, 2006, 11:53:55 PM »

Enjoy!
holy shit :o :o :o awesome...freaky thick and huge.amazing.i wish he wins all the pro shows he enters.fuckin flawless
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: TA interview threads
« Reply #614 on: November 07, 2006, 12:07:50 AM »
Actually, I am surprised anyone is giving him any credit at all for what he is claiming regarding Stewart in this video. Adonis looks nervous. Stewart doesn't seem to know what is going on, if anything.
No shit what did he do that was so brave?

Stewart obviously doesn't know who he is from the look on his face... TA is delusional

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: November 07, 2006, 01:50:47 AM »
hey fellow ADHD'er

hey....you guys wouldn't happen to have any extra ritalin,would you?  :D

j/k

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #616 on: November 07, 2006, 02:10:36 AM »
im not gonna read 23 pages. what ive seen so far is adonis talking to branch for 10 seconds. is that what you're all fired up about?
you guys sure bring teh funny around here.
Z

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: November 07, 2006, 02:20:02 AM »
im not gonna read 23 pages. what ive seen so far is adonis talking to branch for 10 seconds. is that what you're all fired up about?
you guys sure bring teh funny around here.

no man TA saying he was staring down johnny stewart when in fact stewart looks across at his camera with a blank look on his face... no sign of TA staring down stewart whatsoever...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #618 on: November 07, 2006, 02:21:56 AM »
no man TA saying he was staring down johnny stewart when in fact stewart looks across and his camera with a blank look on his face... no sign of TA staring down stewart whatsoever...

ok i didnt even see that video
Z

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: November 07, 2006, 02:25:03 AM »
don't blink or you'll miss it dude...

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #620 on: November 07, 2006, 02:25:39 AM »
Is tomr really that darth muscle coward?

Yeah I'm a coward for not hanging around all day for someone who may or may not have shown, who then had backstage passes and hid back there the whole time where no one could get to him.  I'm also a coward for not walking up to him in front of 100 people with his girlfriend filming everything and punch him in the face just so I could prove a point for all of you by going to jail for a stupid reason.  Yeah that makes me a coward.  By the way, Johnny Stewart has no idea who Adam is, why is Adam looking scared hiding behind the curtain when Johnny is backstage?  Where is the clip of 225 deadlifts for 122 reps?  WHy did not agree to fight me in a boxing ring, instead saying he was apppointing a "second"?  But I'm the coward?  You guys crack me up.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #621 on: November 07, 2006, 02:27:21 AM »
Yeah I'm a coward for not hanging around all day for someone who may or may not have shown, who then had backstage passes and hid back there the whole time where no one could get to him.  I'm also a coward for not walking up to him in front of 100 people with his girlfriend filming everything and punch him in the face just so I could prove a point for all of you by going to jail for a stupid reason.  Yeah that makes me a coward.  By the way, Johnny Stewart has no idea who Adam is, why is Adam looking scared hiding behind the curtain when Johnny is backstage?  Where is the clip of 225 deadlifts for 122 reps?  WHy did not agree to fight me in a boxing ring, instead saying he was apppointing a "second"?  But I'm the coward?  You guys crack me up.

You're not a coward

You're an idiot for wanting to fight him in the first place

That was your mistake.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #622 on: November 07, 2006, 02:29:13 AM »
don't blink or you'll miss it dude...

that's it? jeez
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #623 on: November 07, 2006, 02:30:32 AM »
what show was that from anyway? who from getbig met eachother or did they all play hide and seek
Z

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: November 07, 2006, 02:32:44 AM »
what show was that from anyway? who from getbig met eachother or did they all play hide and seek

some npc show in the states... melvin was gonna show but never did and TA was dodging Darth by staying backstage with a camera on the whole time to protect him...