Author Topic: Awesome training article (triceps)  (Read 1112 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Awesome training article (triceps)
« on: May 19, 2012, 04:09:50 PM »
Get Massive Muscles By Training Less

By "The Beginner's Expert", Jason Brooks

It's often said that you can improve your results with hard work. Many people believe in this principle, and it is accurate in most areas of life.

You get better grades when you study harder. You become a better athlete when you put forth the time and effort to improve your skills. If you spend more time practicing with your instrument, you will improve as a musician.
Thus, if you work out more often, it's logical to believe that you can get massive muscles, right?

However, this is not the case. In terms of this part of bodybuilding, you can throw out conventional wisdom.

I can almost hear you saying….

“Are you serious? How can I work out less and still get massive muscles?”

I'll tell you how. If you examine the core of the muscle building process, it is apparent that this approach can really allow you to get massive muscles.

When you think it through, you will notice that all of the body's processes are performed with the single goal of keeping you alive and well. The human body is a finely tuned specimen that can adjust to changes in its environment thanks to years and years of evolution.

We ache when we are hungry or thirsty, we get a sunburn from too much sun, we get a rash if our skin is irritated or infected, etc.

So how does the body respond to muscle tissue breaking down from exercise?

The answer is "you get massive muscles", and you get a gold start if you knew that. Congrats!

If you can convince your body that it is in danger of having muscle damage, the muscles will adapt and you'll get massive muscles. The body will take every step to keep you safe, thus it will adapt by adding mass to your muscles (hypertrophy) if it feels that an activity you are performing could result in damage.

Thus, you can get massive muscles by keeping the body in a place where it must constantly adapt, and this can be accomplished by working out with heavy weights with more reps week after week.

That's pretty simple, right?

Of course it is, but the most vital aspect of this process is allowing your muscles sufficient recovery time so that they will become larger and stronger. You will not get massive muscles or gain weight unless you allow them a sufficient recovery period.

You should design your workout regimen by identifying the minimum amount of weight needed to activate the body's adaptive responses so that you can get massive muscles. All you are required to do is to activate your centuries-old evolutionary response system by slightly stressing yourself beyond your present capacity. Anything beyond this, and you will only work to increase how long you will need to recover.

Many people train too much with too many sets than necessary as an attempt to get massive muscles. High intensity weight training is far more strenuous to the body than many people realize. You must not design a workout regimen that slows your progress and stops you from reaching your goals.

If you would like to get massive muscles, take heed of these 3 basic guidelines:

1) You should limit your weight training exercise to 3 times a week.

2) You should limit daily exercises to 1 hour.

3) You should limit yourself to 5-7 sets for the larger muscle groups like the chest and back and 2-4 sets for the smaller groups like triceps and abs.

You must push yourself to the point of concentric muscle failure and add weights and/or reps weekly. If you train 3 days a week with maximal intensity, then further increases in duration or frequency will only serve to slow your progress.

If you truly want to get massive muscles, follow the link below for more info...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Awesome training article (triceps)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »
I don't care in the slightest.

Loc

• Getbig II
Re: Awesome training article (triceps)
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 11:57:45 PM »
or you can just use steroids.

DK II