Author Topic: Can Homosexuality Be Treated and Prevented?  (Read 7386 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Can Homosexuality Be Treated and Prevented?
« on: March 08, 2007, 06:34:12 AM »
Here are some words of wisdom from Dr. Dobson on how to prevent your son from being gay. Please take particular note of his advise to shower with your son so that he can notice that Dad has a bigger penis. I also think the pound the square peg into a square hole idea is an act of genius.

This link is from Straw Man, he posted it in another thread.

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/docstudy/newsletters/A000000264.cfm

Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

Based on my work with adult homosexuals, I try to avoid the necessity of a long and sometimes painful therapy by encouraging parents, particularly fathers, to affirm their sons' maleness. Parental education, in this area and all others, can prevent a lifetime of unhappiness and a sense of alienation. When boys begin to relate to their fathers, and begin to understand what is exciting, fun and energizing about their fathers, they will learn to accept their own masculinity. They will find a sense of freedom—of power—by being different from their mothers, outgrowing them as they move into a man's world. If parents encourage their sons in these ways, they will help them develop masculine identities and be well on their way to growing up straight. In 15 years, I have spoken with hundreds of homosexual men. I have never met one who said he had a loving, respectful relationship with his father.18

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Can Homosexuality Be Treated and Prevented?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »
Actually, It's a little known fact, but homosexuality is really caused by the ingestion of too many soy products by mothers who are breast feeding. World Net Daily says so.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 07:02:06 AM »
Actually, It's a little known fact, but homosexuality is really caused by the ingestion of too many soy products by mothers who are breast feeding. World Net Daily says so.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Looks like I'm throwing out the half gallon container of Silk Soy Milk that's in the frige and putting in effect a house wide ban on all soy products.  ;D

I love the name they chose for the article, "Soy is making kids 'gay'".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 07:07:54 AM »
::)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 07:10:34 AM »
Bum, if I recall correctly, you've insisted that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. If so, it follows logically that there would be ways to condition or de-condition that choice.

So what are the rolling eyes for?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 07:12:05 AM »
Bum, if I recall correctly, you've insisted that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. If so, it follows logically that there would be ways to condition or de-condition that choice.

Make sure if you have a son that you shower with him so that he can see your penis is bigger than his. This will prevent him from being gay.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 07:14:10 AM »
Make sure if you have a son that you shower with him so that he can see your penis is bigger than his. This will prevent him from being gay.

Oh, was the shower part of the preventing-gayness thing?

I thought that was just a rationale for exposing oneself to children.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 07:14:34 AM »
How do you decide whether or not you like chocolate?

If you can't stand vanilla but like chocolate are you then truly deciding your "desires" or is it just a matter of how you are?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 07:38:37 AM »

Among other reasons:

1.  I find it amusing that people who probably don't have a son (a straight one anyway) or kids at all criticize a child rearing expert. 

2.  I read the entire article and it is a great read.  Makes sense to me. 

3.  I've read Dr. Dobson's books and I think he is a wonderful psychologist. 

4.  I particularly like this expert, which is a real eye opener IMO:

What do we know about this disorder? Well first, it is a disorder, despite the denials of the American Psychiatric Association. Great political pressure was exerted on this professional organization by gays and lesbians (some of whom are psychiatrists) to declare homosexuality to be "normal." The debate went on for years. Finally, a decision was made in 1973 to remove this condition from their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). It was made not on the basis of science, but was strongly influenced by a poll of APA members, which was initiated and financed by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. The vote was 5,834 to 3,810.2.   The American Psychological Association soon followed suit.3 Today, psychologists or psychiatrists who disagree with this politically correct interpretation, or even those who try to help homosexuals change, are subjected to continual harassment and accusations of malpractice.

So in 1973 3,810 members of the American Psychiatric Association believed homosexuality was a disorder?  As they say in Hawaii, "I nevah know."  Very interesting. 

In summary:

::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 07:40:30 AM »
Oh, was the shower part of the preventing-gayness thing?

I thought that was just a rationale for exposing oneself to children.

Well, in actuality it is but don't tell any of the sheep people that actually follow this guys advice.

By the way, don't forget to pound a square peg into a square hole with your son, it prevents him from being gay.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 08:39:11 AM »
Maybe he should show his penis to his daughters. We wouldn't want them to become lesbians.  :D
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 08:43:43 AM »
Maybe he should show his penis to his daughters. We wouldn't want them to become lesbians.  :D

I've decided to start showing my penis to everyone i can in hopes to stave off homosexual choices in malls, luncheons, and bible study.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 12:07:14 PM »

I like hot chicks.

Or maybe I'm just pretending...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 12:10:22 PM »
I like hot chicks.

Or maybe I'm just pretending...

If you have a son don't forget to take a shower with him and make sure he looks at your penis. It will prevent him from being gay.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 03:47:04 PM »

I'm sure that I ran into bathroom once or twice when I was a little kid while my father was using the facility, but I'm pretty sure we never showered together.  My kid has seen me 'go potty', but no way would I allow her to shower with me. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »
Soy is very estrogenic but I doubt it can make boys gay, LOL!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 03:58:20 PM »

It can backfire. One late afternoon, the sun streamed through my father's bedroom as he was changing, unaware that I was there, causing a mutated shadow of his torso and nether region to flicker across the hallway wall. I was ten, and believed all men had 18 inch penises for some years to come.  :-X

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 04:45:55 PM »
It can backfire. One late afternoon, the sun streamed through my father's bedroom as he was changing, unaware that I was there, causing a mutated shadow of his torso and nether region to flicker across the hallway wall. I was ten, and believed all men had 18 inch penises for some years to come.  :-X

Boy you must have been disappointed when reality reared it's ugly head.  ;D

I'm sure Dr. Dobson wants to prevent girls from becoming lesbians. Does he advocate young girls shower with their mothers so that they can look at their adult vagina's?

If looking at your father's penis in the shower will prevent little boys from being gay doesn't it make sense that looking at their mother's vagina in the shower would prevent little girls from being gay? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 04:50:10 PM »
Boy you must have been disappointed when reality reared it's ugly head.  ;D

I'm sure Dr. Dobson wants to prevent girls from becoming lesbians. Does he advocate young girls shower with their mothers so that they can look at their adult vagina's?

If looking at your father's penis in the shower will prevent little boys from being gay doesn't it make sense that looking at their mother's vagina in the shower would prevent little girls from being gay? 

That's what Georgia O'Keefe is for

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 04:54:48 PM »

Wont work as well with females as they're mature by 11 these days and have huge clits.  :-X

Anyways, I don't understand the logic behind showing with a young man to make him less gay. What if the exposure is his first and he starts liking cocks because of it? The strategy might backfire.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 05:00:22 PM »
Wont work as well with females as they're mature by 11 these days and have huge clits.  :-X

Anyways, I don't understand the logic behind showing with a young man to make him less gay. What if the exposure is his first and he starts liking cocks because of it? The strategy might backfire.

Well, if that happens then you have him pound a square peg into a square hole and that should take care of it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 05:02:25 PM »

Apparently it makes perfect sense to Beach Bum.  Maybe we should ask him to explain how it works :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 05:05:08 PM »
Hey Beach, do you shower with your son to show him WHO DA MAN?  ??? And do you think it will supress any homosexual tendencies that he might develop?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
I've decided to start showing my penis to everyone i can in hopes to stave off homosexual choices in malls, luncheons, and bible study.

WooHoo, ...you know my eMail. Send the pics if ya got 'em!  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 05:10:42 PM »
Well, if that happens then you have him pound a square peg into a square hole and that should take care of it.

{ROTFLMAO}   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  You guys are too much!  ;D
w