Author Topic: CRAIG TITUS has lost ALL Size from Steroids!  (Read 55623 times)

Patricku9

• Getbig II
Re: CRAIG TITUS has lost ALL Size from Steroids!
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2007, 05:47:49 PM »
anyone would lose when you get less that 2500 calories a day,less than 80 grams a day of protein,not defending him,but think it through.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
The only reason Craig lost size is cause diet..

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2007, 03:50:07 AM »
no drugs no size

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »
Bad news, I hear steroids are available in the can.
But,He cant live the pro BBer lifestyle. That stress level would take size off most everyone.
But Craigs been in the joint before. Plenty guys come out bigger after a stretch.
Hardcore cons I supervised used to look at that as the bright side when they were "offered 2 yrs".
"...At least Ill have some nice arms again when I get out".  These days they'r taking weights away in many facilities. I think thats a mistake.

All the guys Talkin shit when you never even known anyone who done hard time is a joke.
Only the dudes that been there really know. Most I known are cool, but Some aint so fun to work with.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »
Bodybuilding comes first..  Life in prison is just a speed bump..
haha!  :D
!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2007, 02:05:33 PM »

does hgh provide permanent gains ? or does that fade too ?

Anything dissapears when your run down. Esp natural muscle. Get Flu ever? What happened?
AAS & HGH all help prevent muscle breakdown.

Guys w/ a naturally large frame seem to hold beef thru all manner of stress better and permanently.
Look at Kevin Leverone lately. Not too big huh? I got a const worker bud who goes 320lbs. BIg strong dude.
He got all sick and went down to 220, but he's right back up to 320 again in 6-8 months. Thats his natural
BW and that is where he will tend to return.

THere's no free ride, you need maintain beef built w/ dope by eating and exercise. Right when you stop juicing is the most critical. Keep it for awhile and after that it gets easier to maintain. But it's all very individual. Look at Kevin.
Kevin will prolly live longer not carrying all that BW IMO.  But you are on track that HGH dont cause the recovery problems of Nat testo that the aromatizing steroids do. It also aint all that effective by itself (HGH).