Author Topic: HEHEHEHEHEHEH! You can't make this stuff up! These people are DELUSIONAL!!!  (Read 1645 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He is one of the worst presidents when it comes to foreign policy and yet this girl (is that now an offensive term?) makes this claim:

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This must be the new talking point. Yeah, ignore results, give credit to the president for trying. For supposedly "engaging". Isn't that part of his job? Why give credit for something that he is supposed to be doing anyway? Now, if due to his efforts as a LEADER relations with other nations improve and conflicts are resolved then the president should get credit. "Leading from behind" is not worthy of any praise.

JOHN KERRY: I don’t think the president, frankly, takes enough credit for the successes that are on the table right now.

I mean, if you look at what has happened in Ukraine, the president led an effort to try to keep Europe unified with the United States, to put difficult sanctions on the table. Europe wasn’t thrilled with that but they came along. That was leadership. And the president succeeded in having an impact ultimately, together with the Europeans, on the choices that face President Putin.

In Syria the president, you know, obviously made his decision to strike Syria, and appropriately sent that decision to Congress. Congress didn’t want to move, but we came up with another solution, which was get all of those chemical weapons out rather than just have one or two days of strike. The president has now succeeded in getting 92 percent of those weapons out of Syria. There’s one last transfer that has to take place to get to a hundred percent. I believe it will take place.

In addition, the president has engaged with Iran. We were on a course to absolute collision where they were building a nuclear system and the world was standing opposed to that. But the president put in place a series of sanctions, a capacity to be able to bring Iran to the table. We are now in the middle of negotiations. Everyone will agree the sanctions regime has held together. The weapon – the nuclear program has been frozen and rolled backwards. And we now have expanded the amount of time that Iran might have for a breakout. That’s a success.

So I think we are as engaged, more engaged than in any time in American history, and I think that case is there to be fully proven and laid out. And I think –

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Now for the TRUTH!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/05/29/engel_hard_pressed_to_find_country_where_relations_have_improved_under_obama.html

LANGONE: Name one country with whom we have better relationships today than we did when he became president of the United States almost six years ago?

ENGEL: Uh, I–you would naturally want to say Europe. But generally the relations with a lot of European countries have gotten worse because of these relationships. And this is sort of what I was about to say.

LANGONE: I can name all the countries where the relationships have gotten worse. I'm asking you to give me one country where they have gotten better.

ENGEL: Yeah. I think you would be hard pressed to find that. And I think this is the reason

LANGONE: Isn’t that a measure of foreign policy?

ENGEL: Even our allies –yeah. And I think the reason is our allies have become confused. For eight years you had the Bush administration with a very interventionist policy, driving into world affairs, driving primarily into the Islamic world army first, or fist first. And that was very unpopular with many of our allies. But toward the end, after 8 years, people adjusted to it. Now you have a presidency that for the last six years is pulling out very rapidly. And that is creating a kind of pump action, a vortex of instability that has left allies like Saudi Arabia, like Egypt, like even some European countries very confused. Are we going in? Are we pulling out? Are we leading? Are we trying to set the agenda? That has been a lot of frustration. So in terms of the foreign policy objectives laid out in West Point, yes, he talked about ending these two unpopular wars. But I do sympathize with some of the things said in the Wall Street Journal. Right now we have a black hole in Syria. Iraq is in a state of collapse. Libya is about to go back into a civil war. And this was the one case where we intervened militarily. So I think there is a lot of problems on the horizon in the foreign policy world just because you are off-ramping in Afghanistan.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I see ur post and raise the pot.....

State Spokeswretch Jen Psaki: You Know, Obama Just Doesn't Give Himself Credit
Incredulous Reporters Openly Laugh at Claim: Credit for What?
—Ace
If I were to compile a Billboard-style list of Obama's top 40 faults, "doesn't give himself enough credit" would fail to track.

JEN PSAKI: I would argue the president doesn't give himself enough credit for what he's done around the world. And that's how the secretary feels too. We would not be engaged in comprehensive negotiations with Iran, which is where the program is stalled, and is rolling back, if it were not for the role of the United States, along with the P-5 +1 partners certainly. In Ukraine, we've been engaged more or as much as any other country in the world in supporting the elections process, supporting the government, and supporting efforts moving forward. Yes, there's more work that needs to be done, the point is we need to continue to stay at it.
REPORTER: Is this a potential mission accomplished statement?

PSAKI: Absolutely not.

MATT LEE: You would argue the president doesn't give himself enough credit, how much credit would you give him?

PSAKI: I would give him more than he has given himself. So would the secretary.

LEE: Like 200 percent credit? For what? Iran negotiations?

PSAKI: I mean...

REPORTER: What specifically are you saying he doesn't get enough credit for?

PSAKI: For engagement in issues like Iran, what we've done on Ukraine. Efforts to dive in and engage in the world.

REPORTER: Russia has still annexed Crimea. Iran, there are ongoing negotiations, but is that the success here that your talking?

PSAKI: We're talking about engagement in the world and taking on tough issues that present themselves, and the United States continues to play a prominent role doing that.

L

bears

• Getbig IV
feel bad for her.  that's a TOUGH job to have.  I have to see clients.  she has to brief the fucking WORLD and say what her bosses tell her to say, even if she thinks its stupid.  and she has to make it sound convincing.