Author Topic: Jumping from Cycle to Cycle to keep gains but stay somewhat healthy  (Read 6473 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
Re: Jumping from Cycle to Cycle to keep gains but stay somewhat healthy
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 12:56:45 PM »
I merely meant a higher dose would be make your situation safer because as the test gradually leaves your body it is at a higher concentration vs if you were injecting 200mg per week, by the end of the first week of no injects you would be at 100mg for your second week where as your at 250mg for your second week if you were injecting 500mg per week.

Bottom line, your fine. I would worry if you start to creep into week 4 with nothing in your blood.

gotcha..thanks man

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
       I'm really getting sick of this word. We don't take breaks for "mental"" reasons. That is for pussies. We take breaks for health reasons   

Alpha you got to be kidding me,, right why would you want to even have to deal with that stress if you have read my blast protocol you would see why I follow this:

6-8 weeks blast
1 week just test GH
6-8 week blast
1 week just test GH

During the 1 week raise test by 150-250 up Gh by 10IU and no training just light evening walk for 25-30 minutes to get blood flowing dose half your dose of gh 20-30 minutes prior

Following this protocol you can easily do this until you want to stop and reach your utlimate goals.. My goals are Lifting goals and physique falls in place with that but to say taking breaks for mental reasons is for pussies.. This only leads to stress which causes catabolic hormones more fat gains,, less hunger.. less muscle gains,, no strength gains,, no motivation,, basically you are working to become a fatter more stressed bodybuilder...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 08:08:46 PM »
Alpha you got to be kidding me,, right why would you want to even have to deal with that stress if you have read my blast protocol you would see why I follow this:

6-8 weeks blast
1 week just test GH
6-8 week blast
1 week just test GH

During the 1 week raise test by 150-250 up Gh by 10IU and no training just light evening walk for 25-30 minutes to get blood flowing dose half your dose of gh 20-30 minutes prior

Following this protocol you can easily do this until you want to stop and reach your utlimate goals.. My goals are Lifting goals and physique falls in place with that but to say taking breaks for mental reasons is for pussies.. This only leads to stress which causes catabolic hormones more fat gains,, less hunger.. less muscle gains,, no strength gains,, no motivation,, basically you are working to become a fatter more stressed bodybuilder...

fine, take away that sentence where I said it is for pussies because i didnt need to write that. Still, health is the main reason for cruising instead of staying on high doses long term. Yes if you need a mental break, then take it.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 09:44:25 PM »
I understand what you meant because I have been around long enough and have seen many of your posts on other boards,, but I was just clarifying for the noobs..

Everyones make up is different just like how you can run tren like a mofo,, I will never be able to.. but I wouldnt want to either but you get the point,, its all love here were all just trying to reach our MAXIMUM potential.. I know you said your more into the maintenance role ATM,, do you have any lifting goals?

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 11:43:22 PM »

no youre pretty much right on. i have read that long term AAS use(ie- years on) can cause secondary hypogonadism where your testicles will stop responding to LH so even if you use HCG or do a solid pct you wont start back up. so lowering the dose wont be doing your balls any favors. but blasting for a few months and taking some time off would be good and in my opinion necassary if you wanted to maintain the health of you internal organs and keep everything functioning more or less properly. stuff like tren will do some damage to the liver, kidneys, lipids, etc so some time off would be a good idea IMO.

if you did want to maintain proper testicular health I think you could just do 250IU HCG shots every week and keep your balls more or less from shrinking and keep them responsive to LH. therefore if you did ever want to come off completely you could do so. i say this because ive never seen anything in literature to support that long term AAS use will desensitize the hypothalmus to test, E2, etc(then again i dont think there ever been research done on this type of thing so i could be completely wrong).

there has also been some recent work done on a peptide called triptorelin which is a GnRH agonist that basically restarted a bodybuilder HPTA with one shot after he developed hypogonadism(he had also bee on for years). however i have never used it. i might in the near future and ill post my experiences on here but its another option. i dont know as much about it so i thats all i can tell you.

just a not in case you were wondering, shutting down your HPTA will not completely shut off FSH production. you will still be making some sperm so make sure you wear a latex before you get that late text.
So it's pretty much a balancing act between cruising and keeping your gains or going off altogether and keeping your reproductive system intact. I read on another thread on here that if youre on HCG constantly your body eventually becomes desensitized to it. So wouldn't that be counter productive too? I know bodybuilding involves a ton of personal risk, but there's gotta be a way to maintain reproductive health.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 05:43:45 AM »
I understand what you meant because I have been around long enough and have seen many of your posts on other boards,, but I was just clarifying for the noobs..

Everyones make up is different just like how you can run tren like a mofo,, I will never be able to.. but I wouldnt want to either but you get the point,, its all love here were all just trying to reach our MAXIMUM potential.. I know you said your more into the maintenance role ATM,, do you have any lifting goals?

maintenance yea pretty much but at the same time, I hate working out knowing I can't grow from the workout. For this reason, I am going to try to continue to improve slightly

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 06:21:07 AM »
So it's pretty much a balancing act between cruising and keeping your gains or going off altogether and keeping your reproductive system intact. I read on another thread on here that if youre on HCG constantly your body eventually becomes desensitized to it. So wouldn't that be counter productive too? I know bodybuilding involves a ton of personal risk, but there's gotta be a way to maintain reproductive health.

pretty much yea. and the whole thing with HCG is not completely true. HCG is pretty much the same as LH which your body produces naturally. if you use large dosages over extended periods of time, that will desensitize your balls. i think i read somewhere that as long as you keep it under 1000IU per week you should be good. injecting 100IU per day would mimic your body's LH output but you could achieve a similar result by injecting 250IU every 3-4 days.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 08:13:15 AM »

pretty much yea. and the whole thing with HCG is not completely true. HCG is pretty much the same as LH which your body produces naturally. if you use large dosages over extended periods of time, that will desensitize your balls. i think i read somewhere that as long as you keep it under 1000IU per week you should be good. injecting 100IU per day would mimic your body's LH output but you could achieve a similar result by injecting 250IU every 3-4 days.

I've never used HCG, but I heard it's like injecting fire into your leg. Then again the kid that told me that is an idiot drug addict.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:55 AM »
I've never used HCG, but I heard it's like injecting fire into your leg. Then again the kid that told me that is an idiot drug addict.

lol what idiot told you that? you dont even need to inject into your leg. you need to use a slin pin and inject subQ. no pain at all.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 08:15:29 AM »
i am not the biggest guy, nor do i want to be, so i simply go off everything when i go off.

i find this better than just cruising, the losses are manageable as long as i train and eat clean.

the main difference between being on and off for me is i get fatter faster when im off and dont eat clean.

i know, many pros never go off, but everyone who doesnt want to become a pro, mustnt be on at all times.

i take the breaks for health reasons, not for a mental break.

i stay on as long my bloodwork is somewhat ok, and when it starts going bad, i go off cold turkey.

no pct, i honestly think ct is useless, all i get from it is a melon like, bloated face.

I've often wondered about the necessity/effectiveness of PCT, and there seem to be mixed opinions on this board. After all bodybuilders didn't use PCT for years.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »

lol what idiot told you that? you dont even need to inject into your leg. you need to use a slin pin and inject subQ

Exactly, he is an idiot  :D

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2012, 04:11:39 PM »
Ok i know we always discuss 12-16-20 week cycles and whatnot,

but in order to maintain constant gains in LBM, without crashing but also staying "safe" and having decent bloodwork,

do you guys blast and cruise? if you blast, for how long? and if you cruise? for how long? do you cycle time on = time off? what is the point of taking huge time off if you lose everything you gained?

do you guys seriously just stay on forever on several gram cycles? that can't be good for health

I mean, how does one go about staying huge and conditioned for a long, long time? safely?

I don't go more than 8 weeks and I usually get my bloodwork done before and after. As far as time off I take somewhere in between 2-3 months off and then I'll go back on. So far it's seem to work for me I've kept all of my gains and haven't had to worry about crashing, I don't have to be on all the time and I never go up to a gram.