Author Topic: Map of the US  (Read 2945 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Map of the US
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »
What was trashy about the Europeans that originally came to the US?  ???

what do you think? to you think it was the kings and queens who abandoned their counties?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2017, 09:59:46 AM »
You should take a second and reflect before you post.  There is no praise or applause in my words for what is a known fact. Humans have been at war since the dawn of time, its human nature.

meaning what? its not human nature for everybody.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
Your post is based on liberal giberish. In no way is the current immigrant situation the same as the europeans migrating to the new land. The islamic immigrants today are not after a new land and a new way of life. They are after the destruction of the western world, they are not fleeing from anything.

one of the biggest criticisms of immigrants today is just that - that theyre looking for a better life, which is not enough reason for citizenship.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 10:05:39 AM »
meaning what? its not human nature for everybody.

No shit sherlock. Fuck your dense.
h

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 10:08:10 AM »
No shit sherlock. Fuck your dense.

pretty good to say something is human nature, means your can turn it on and off when it suits you. "well you know, we've always done that sorta thing..:"

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 10:11:57 AM »
what do you think? to you think it was the kings and queens who abandoned their counties?
I don't think they were trashy.  You said they were.  So, you tell me.  What made them trashy?  

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »
I don't think they were trashy.  You said they were.  So, you tell me.  What made them trashy?  

uneducated, poor and filthy from months travelling

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 10:20:43 AM »

Actshully, the capital investment which enabled the development of the colonies came from well to do Europeans, many of them royals.  Their optimism proved justified which spurred further capitalization and growth.  So successful was the enterprise that a carefully engineered system of stewardship oversaw it with an iron fist.  It took a war against elites and royals across the Atlantic, keen to stay involved, to finally be rid of the rich bastards who preferred to invest in overseas ventures than in their own back yard.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 10:30:40 AM »
uneducated, poor and filthy from months travelling

Puritans accounted for more than 75% of the European population in America by 1776 and were numbered in the thousands.  Puritans were mostly middle-upper class and typically well educated.  Pilgrims were poor and for the most part uneducated, but were few in numbers.  

I know you want to strike similarities between todays immigration and the immigration that led to the formation of America, but there really aren't many to be had.  Different times, different issues etc....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 10:49:56 AM »
Puritans accounted for more than 75% of the European population in America by 1776 and were numbered in the thousands.  Puritans were mostly middle-upper class and typically well educated.  Pilgrims were poor and for the most part uneducated, but were few in numbers.  

I know you want to strike similarities between todays immigration and the immigration that led to the formation of America, but there really aren't many to be had.  Different times, different issues etc....

true immigration of america happened without the acceptance from the people living there while todays immigration is sanctioned by the people living there.

so american immigration were not immigration at all, it was an invasion.