Author Topic: Vince Gironda Diet question?  (Read 21780 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Gironda Diet question?
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2015, 05:46:51 PM »
Meals in the concentration camps :

- Morning : imitation coffee (chicory) or 'herbal tea'

- Lunch : 1L of watery soup (turnip or potato peel)

- Evening : 300 gr black bread, tiny piece of sausage or margarine, marmalade or cheese

8)

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2015, 06:58:40 PM »
Makkawy was my training partner .....you are all full of shit with what you say....BEEF ..Disgusted ....no fkn clue  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2015, 06:59:19 PM »
Meals in the concentration camps :

- Morning : imitation coffee (chicory) or 'herbal tea'

- Lunch : 1L of watery soup (turnip or potato peel)

- Evening : 300 gr black bread, tiny piece of sausage or margarine, marmalade or cheese

8)

I read that the average American daily caloric intake is 3700. I'd say about 700 is protein with the rest split somewhat evenly between carbs and fat, 350-400 grams for the former, 150-200 for the latter.

So, the "cure" for the obesity epidemic is to simply cut carb and fat intake in half.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2015, 07:16:57 PM »
Makkawy was my training partner .....you are all full of shit with what you say....BEEF ..Disgusted ....no fkn clue  ::)
was he as racist as they say?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2015, 07:17:46 PM »
Why would you need to count calories on an all protein diet?

Even if you eat 300 gram a day it's only 1200 cals.

If it is surrounded by another 300g of fat then that's another 2700 calories for a total of 3900 calories.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2015, 07:47:18 PM »
The 5 weeks didn't count because you had cheat days, that fucks up the AD, for body fat loss. Cheat days are only for an AD maintenance diet. That's why you are maintaining your body fat, instead of losing it.

Bro u really think that no fat loss is occuring because i refilled glycogen 3 days out of 40-45 days? Wtf?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2015, 08:06:12 PM »
Bro u really think that no fat loss is occuring because i refilled glycogen 3 days out of 40-45 days? Wtf?

Yes. And, what is this 3 days out of 40-45 days shit? You said you were pigging out on carbs, like crazy, every Sunday. As I've told you before, either do it right, or forget about it. If it comes from a plant don't eat it, even if it's fats and proteins from plants.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2015, 08:14:44 PM »
Let THE BEEF give him a call . . . not saying you are misleading, its just THE BEEF has not discussed chicken with Mo.

THE BEEF will return,

THE BEEF

Well I have a letter written by him so I'll go with that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2015, 08:27:27 PM »
Ron needs to add a tagging function. I would tag Strawman in this thread in a heartbeat.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2015, 08:33:46 PM »
Ron needs to add a tagging function. I would tag Strawman in this thread in a heartbeat.

getbig does have a fb page, could do your "fag tag" there!
(could not resist that one...)
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2015, 08:37:06 PM »
getbig does have a fb page, could do your "fag tag" there!
(could not resist that one...)

Lol

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2015, 09:17:28 PM »
And don't argue with some idiot over the Internet about whether something like this does or does not work.  Just give it a try if you think it will work for about 3-4 weeks.  Easy to find out for yourself whether it works or not with a tape measure and a scale and a mirror.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2015, 02:06:19 AM »
I read that the average American daily caloric intake is 3700. I'd say about 700 is protein with the rest split somewhat evenly between carbs and fat, 350-400 grams for the former, 150-200 for the latter.

So, the "cure" for the obesity epidemic is to simply cut carb and fat intake in half.

+ all those added preservatives, colours, salt & fuck knows what else ..................... ::)

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2015, 02:50:29 AM »
Low-carb diets have got it all wrong?

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/low-carb-diets

What's the truth about T3 and testosterone on low-carb?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2015, 06:51:35 AM »

Well I have a letter written by him so I'll go with that.

You assume it was written by him.

THE BEEF

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »
Low-carb diets have got it all wrong?

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/low-carb-diets

What's the truth about T3 and testosterone on low-carb?

The truth is that hormone levels rise when you eat carbs, because the body needs the hormones to fight the inflammation, that eating carbs causes in your body. What is considered a "normal" T-3 level today, would have been considered a high T-3 level 150 years ago, if they could have checked those levels back then, because they ate way fewer carbs, back then. Adrenal, thyroid, and other glands are burning out on today's high carb diet. Why do you think there is this epidemic of Type II Diabetes? Diabetes isn't a communicable disease. It's caused entirely by high carb diet. The higher testosterone levels found in people with high carb diet, aren't being used to build muscle tissue, but to fight the inflammation caused by eating carbs. Why do you think testosterone levels have fallen for young men over the years? Because the gland is burning out, because of high carb intake, and can't produce enough for guys in their 30s.

Hormones are made from proteins and fats. No hormones are made from carbohydrates. Carbs are not essential for human health, so there is really no reason to eat them at all.

"you feel lousy, spaced-out, sluggish, cranky...and maybe even sick," on an extremely low carb diet. Yes, those are withdrawal symptoms. They go away after a few weeks when you get over your carb addiction.

The keto diet is a high fat (70%) and Protein (30%) diet, with well under 10% carbs per meal. And that's what low carb fat loss diet needs to work in a reasonable amount of time. Diets with 30%+ carbs being called "low carb" is absurd.

If you don't want to live with the extremely low carb lifestyle, then fine, don't do it, but don't make up lies about it. The "food" industry wants everyone to pay high prices for cheaply produced carbs, and the "medical" industry profits mightily from you eating carbs too.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2015, 09:26:32 AM »
It's actually Painful to read Eric C posts cos you can tell he actually thinks he's correct.

Jesus Christ

Calorie deficit. Adequate protein. Essential Fats. Rest whatever you want.

The End!

Any Carbs make you fat o brother

Brb gna melt  a stick of butter in my coffee

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »

I don't even know what that means

say whatever you want

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »
It's actually Painful to read Eric C posts cos you can tell he actually thinks he's correct

Brb gna melt  a stick of butter in my coffee

You couldn't respond intelligently to my post, because I am correct.

Heavy cream mixes quicker in coffee, but coffee is a carb, a carb addiction, most people don't have the will power to overcome.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »
You couldn't respond intelligently to my post, because I am correct.

Heavy cream mixes quicker in coffee, but coffee is a carb, a carb addiction, most people don't have the will power to overcome.

?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2015, 09:34:38 AM »
Vince's "Steak and Eggs" Diet...The Steak and Eggs Diet

The diet is very much what it sounds like…

…You eat steak and eggs either cooked in butter, or any way you want. You could eat the eggs raw, boiled, etc. You could also eat the meat raw if that’s your thing.

1. On the diet you eat only 2 times a day. No snacking or any bullshit like that. Either by eating a breakfast and supper, or lunch and dinner.

Meal number #1 is 3/4 lb to 1 1/2 pounds of steak and 4-6 eggs with butter, raw, or anyway you want to eat them.

Meal number #2 is exactly the same as meal number 1.

2. You don’t count calories and you don’t have to measure the butter you’re using when cooking, as much as you like is the right way to go in this diet.

3. Every 5th day is a “cheat day”. You can eat whatever the fuck you want. By this I mean whatever you want.

4. Repeat.

That’s it. Simple and extremely effective. Your fat will just melt away. Guaranteed.

This is the ultimate no-bullshit diet. It doesn’t require anything else than willpower and willpower only.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2015, 09:38:11 AM »
Keto diets are calorie restrictive diets in a manor of speaking. When in a ketogenic state you are satisfied by the fats you eat while in ketosis. While you may not actually count calories you will find it doesn't take you all that much food after a week or so on the diet to feel full.

yes, I've definitely noticed this too and this is one of the advantages for the average person who is used to eating carbs and being hungry all the time

It's odd that  coach says he was eating multiple pounds of meat, eggs, dairy, etc.. and also was hungry all the time

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2015, 09:45:00 AM »
?

everything is a carb to him... Anything consumed other than protein+fat is an addiction. Dude needs help
?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »
LET ME EXPLAIN THE BASIC OF FAT LOSS FOR THE RETARDED OF GETBIG :

-LOW CARB DIET MAKE YOU FAT IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE SURPLUS !!!
-LOW CARB DIET MAKE YOU LEAN IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE DEFICIT !!!

MOREOVER

- HIGH CARB DIET MAKE YOU FAT IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE SURPLUS !!!
- HIGH CARB DIET MAKE YOU LEAN IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE DEFICIT !!!

THE SAME THING HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE ON HIGH PROTEIN OR HIGH FAT DIET !!!

THIS MEANS THAT WHAT COUNT ON FAT LOSS IS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE IN A CALORIE DEFICIT !!!

END OF THE FUCKING THREAD !!! ;)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2015, 10:08:08 AM »
LET ME EXPLAIN THE BASIC OF FAT LOSS ***ACCORDING*** TO THE RETARDED OF GETBIG :

-LOW CARB DIET MAKE YOU FAT IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE SURPLUS !!!
-LOW CARB DIET MAKE YOU LEAN IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE DEFICIT !!!

MOREOVER

- HIGH CARB DIET MAKE YOU FAT IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE SURPLUS !!!
- HIGH CARB DIET MAKE YOU LEAN IF YOU ARE IN CALORIE DEFICIT !!!

THE SAME HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE ON HIGH PROTEIN OR HIGH FAT DIET !!!

THIS MEANS THAT WHAT COUNT ON FAT LOSS IS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE IN A CALORIE DEFICIT !!!

END OF THE FUCKING THREAD !!! ;)

Fixed!

Calories in/Calories out isn't scientific. It's just a misapplication of a science principle, to where it doesn't belong. Posting this again for those who don't read the whole thread before they post:

http://davidgillespie.org/why-the-first-law-of-thermodynamics-has-no-place-in-human-nutrition/