Author Topic: Living with another GetBigger.. who?  (Read 10747 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Living with another GetBigger.. who?
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2010, 02:20:53 PM »

As long you don't try to hit on my cachorras. ;)
 Here give this to Parker.
That chick was in the Hip Hop Bad Girls DVD (the 1st one)
http://www.hiphopbadgirls.com/

BTW, I am loner, I swore after college I would NEVER have a roomate again. So I would hang out with Grace, G, Mal, SP, Wiggs, Drkage, Toxie, Body88, Upinthemguts, Earl, Mr. Nobody, JNN, Danielson, Dina, Grant, Groink, Kiwiol, dr. chimps, Insomnia,

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »
Seriously though, I would hang out with some of yall, but hell no I'll be living with anyone on here.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2010, 02:34:19 PM »
Seriously though, I would hang out with some of yall, but hell no I'll be living with anyone on here.
Forgot to add you too. Hang out with that is...I can't live with anybody but my boo (she's imaginary)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2010, 02:59:20 PM »
Forgot to add you too. Hang out with that is...I can't live with anybody but my boo (she's imaginary)

Hell ya, we can talk, test drive, car meets, all day!!!! Speaking of which, we started having this car meet out here every first Saturday of the month, and lemme tell ya, the cars were insane. :o

Some examples of cars I've saw and let me see if I can post some were; Veyron, Alfa 8C, a couple of Scuds, 722 SLR's, Maserati Gran turismos, lots of LP560,s and 640's, Superleggeras, acouple of ZR-1's, etc...

Crazy, crazy shit!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »

Hell ya, we can talk, test drive, car meets, all day!!!! Speaking of which, we started having this car meet out here every first Saturday of the month, and lemme tell ya, the cars were insane. :o

Some examples of cars I've saw and let me see if I can post some were; Veyron, Alfa 8C, a couple of Scuds, 722 SLR's, Maserati Gran turismos, lots of LP560,s and 640's, Superleggeras, acouple of ZR-1's, etc...
Crazy, crazy shit!!!
Ahh, that's nothing, I have all of those in my garage (really i do, 1/18th scale ;D) The Veyron alone cost more than all the cars you just listed, put together.

I just inquire this old guy today about a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 sedan. Fair condition, 66,000 original miles, has a 352 in it. Good project car.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »
Ahh, that's nothing, I have all of those in my garage (really i do, 1/18th scale ;D) The Veyron alone cost more than all the cars you just listed, put together.

I just inquire this old guy today about a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 sedan. Fair condition, 66,000 original miles, has a 352 in it. Good project car.
My neighbor had a Galaxie 500 cool as hell, looks like a brick on wheels.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »
My neighbor had a Galaxie 500 cool as hell, looks like a brick on wheels.
yeah, this one was the more rounder one, the 65 was when they change it to the brick square style.

Wish i was there where Ryan was.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2010, 04:23:58 PM »
yeah, this one was the more rounder one, the 65 was when they change it to the brick square style.

You got a pic of the 64 I cant recall those?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »