Author Topic: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!  (Read 13635 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Who thinks that Penn St. Football program..
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »
Hey adam, how about I post your personal info on here? Home address, place you train the whole nine yards. While I'm at, how about I make a call to some people I know in you neighborhood just to stop by to say "hi". They're within about 10miles of you. Call a cop.

50 years old , pathetic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »
50 years old , pathetic.

Age doesn't mean shit. You act like 50, you're going to be 50. I maybe 49 but I still live like 29.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2011, 08:19:37 PM »
Hey adam, how about I post your personal info on here? Home address, place you train the whole nine yards. While I'm at, how about I make a call to some people I know in you neighborhood just to stop by to say "hi". They're within about 10miles of you. Call a cop.
Do it. I have been trying to get adams number for years to exchange text messages to enhance our "fire side chats"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »
Do it. I have been trying to get adams number for years to exchange text messages to enhance our "fire side chats"
I thought I gave you my number. haha

The funny thing is, I don`t think I have charged my phone in a month.  I think the last time I used it was two months ago to call in a pizza.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »
I do use Skype though. 

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2011, 08:44:41 PM »
..Should get the death penalty. Looking for serious responses. Thanks.
i do, 1,000,000,000 percent, in my opinion the program should be torn down, the DESERVING students there for academic reasons should be given free access to the weight room and the state should figure out a way to make the monstrosity known as Beaver Stadium profitable, better yet sell it and give the proceeds to the victims families.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:32 PM »
i do, 1,000,000,000 percent, in my opinion the program should be torn down, the DESERVING students there for academic reasons should be given free access to the weight room and the state should figure out a way to make the monstrosity known as Beaver Stadium profitable, better yet sell it and give the proceeds to the victims families.

If you think getting the football death penalty would be bad...well, that would be small potatoes compared to losing accreditation. PSU would lose its NCAA membership completely. That's just for starters. They would lose all federal funding. Students would not be able to use federally funded student loans to go to PSU. An undergraduate degree from Penn State would be worthless for getting into graduate school at another institution.

Will PSU lose its accreditation over this? No. They may very well have its accreditation put on probation, however, and if there was in fact a cover-up that extended to the president, they should be put on probation. When you really take a look at everything Penn State stands to lose, it's even more understandable that the BOT took swift and severe action.
D

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2011, 08:54:39 PM »
If you think getting the football death penalty would be bad...well, that would be small potatoes compared to losing accreditation. PSU would lose its NCAA membership completely. That's just for starters. They would lose all federal funding. Students would not be able to use federally funded student loans to go to PSU. An undergraduate degree from Penn State would be worthless for getting into graduate school at another institution.

Will PSU lose its accreditation over this? No. They may very well have its accreditation put on probation, however, and if there was in fact a cover-up that extended to the president, they should be put on probation. When you really take a look at everything Penn State stands to lose, it's even more understandable that the BOT took swift and severe action.
im suggesting shutting down ONLY the athletic dept. with zero effect on the academic depts., allow the kids on the team right now to transfer their scholarships to other schools if they want them but the football program and everyone involved with it needs to go.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2011, 08:57:45 PM »
im suggesting shutting down ONLY the athletic dept. with zero effect on the academic depts., allow the kids on the team right now to transfer their scholarships to other schools if they want them but the football program and everyone involved with it needs to go.

...may not be the NCAA, the U.S. Department of Education, or the Attorney General's office. It could be the Middle States Commission on Higher Education...PSU's accrediting agency.

If Auburn can have its accreditation put on probation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, due in no small part to a couple of trustees flying to Louisville in the dead of night to interview Bobby Petrino, you can be certain that the Middle States Commission absolutely can make life miserable for Penn State officials if they choose to.

If it becomes known that, at the highest levels, the Penn State administration knew that they were harboring a serial child molester for many years, they will have made a complete mockery of "Standard 6...Integrity" of the Middle States Commission's Accreditation Standards.
D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »
Tuition would MASSIVELY decrease. They don`t want that.

Fuck College Athletics and the waste of money that they are.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
...may not be the NCAA, the U.S. Department of Education, or the Attorney General's office. It could be the Middle States Commission on Higher Education...PSU's accrediting agency.

If Auburn can have its accreditation put on probation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, due in no small part to a couple of trustees flying to Louisville in the dead of night to interview Bobby Petrino, you can be certain that the Middle States Commission absolutely can make life miserable for Penn State officials if they choose to.

If it becomes known that, at the highest levels, the Penn State administration knew that they were harboring a serial child molester for many years, they will have made a complete mockery of "Standard 6...Integrity" of the Middle States Commission's Accreditation Standards.
you said exactly what i was going to say in my next post, Auburn, Petrino, Cam Newton, SMU, Terrell Pryor and the tattoo bullshit are SMALL POTATOES next to this SICK, DEPRAVED, DISGUSTING shit that happened at PSU, some crimes are bigger than any one person, program, team or organization, we're talking about serial child rape that involved probably HUNDREDS of kids, this calls for extreme measures.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2011, 11:07:48 PM »

bbrower

• Getbig II
Re: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
It's a criminal investigation.  What's the NCAA going to do?  Next to nothing will happen to Penn St. itself.  Death Penalty is a laughable thought.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2011, 01:11:35 PM »
New report says he liked raping

Young slim athletic black boys

Wonder If this had anything to do with the ginger coach not giving a fuck about the kids

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2011, 01:17:26 PM »
It's a criminal investigation.  What's the NCAA going to do?  Next to nothing will happen to Penn St. itself.  Death Penalty is a laughable thought.

Their school helped cover up the molestation of little boys. They don't deserve any redemption for that. The players may not have had anything to do with it, but coaches, administrators, and the school at large did. They certainly don't deserve any catharsis just because the players are caught in the crossfire. Penn State playing for/winning the title would be an embarrassment to the whole Big Ten.

They can lose by 50. They in no way have "suffered enough" as a community.
D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »
This shit right here, kept me safe as a keep, I always had my eyes open making sure to not run into the bicycle shop man

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2011, 02:03:28 PM »

:o :o :o
D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2011, 02:31:47 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

He is now like Kaiser Soza- a nightmare you tell to your kids; "Behave yourself and do your homework or Jerry Sandusky will come to visit you late at night."
a

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »
innocent until proven guilty, convicted by the media and dumbasses.

TEAM Nasser

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2011, 06:05:26 AM »

:o :o :o
Joe P needs to be taken out I'm calling Tony Saprano on his ass.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::)
 :D :D :D :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »

:-\ :-\
D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2011, 08:31:19 AM »
true anus is just an effeminate wimp who had no father figure, hence everyone else who has a father and engage in masculine activities is a closet homosexual to him. Doesnt surprise me the least, epic projection.