Author Topic: Who would have thought??  (Read 2253 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Who would have thought??
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 06:42:16 PM »
cause joggers dont vote

That's even worse.  The minority voting block casting the majority of votes and still can't do anything right when they have the power.   ::)

Try again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2024, 06:55:54 PM »
Well that's what the pewresearch link says I think. I just did a quick google and picked the first link. What do you think or know?

Conservatives complain that institutions of higher learning are liberal indoctrination centers, all the professors are liberals.

I know we have more information available than any period of human history. I think that information can be altered/interpreted to fulfill any viewpoint.

The political system is broken and there are people on both sides that think the opposition is evil (I am in this camp as well). I think the reality is that politic’s are theater and real agendas are pushed by what’s best for billionaire/corporate interests (which has always been Americas history).

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 11:31:01 PM »
That's even worse.  The minority voting block casting the majority of votes and still can't do anything right when they have the power.   ::)

Try again.

are you a retard?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2024, 01:45:18 AM »
 ::) ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2024, 01:48:34 AM »

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2024, 12:07:58 PM »
What's wrong with white supremacy? Actually all IQ obsessed supposed white supremacists always say asians have higher IQs than whites so how can they be supreme in that respect?

Taylor is obsessed with the lack of genius in the asian population.

They're not super smart they lack stupid people.

I'm not sure what you're saying in the bolded. Yes high IQ people are high IQ regardless of race. What Jared is saying is that some races have diffrent average IQs which makes them perform differently in society.
There's no "race" in this context.

Low Iq'd whites and blacks have way more in common than low IQ whites and high IQ whites.

Taylor knows the race thing isn't really relevant, but he has some odd racial agenda.

Like black americans are at 85, whites at around 100, asians are over that, as well as perhaps ashkenazi Jews.

Jewish IQ in Israel though is below 100, but this is ashkenazi Jews in the US. And what do you know, these groups perform exactly like their IQ would suggest. So what is the problem, the problem is that blacks can't ever be expected to perform like whites, asians and Jews, it's biology, social interventions can't ever compensate for the lower IQ.

Blacks aren't alone in the stupid department plenty of whites. It's roughly 50 50.

So in a rational world this would be taken into account, and you could better help the blacks, isn't this the goal? Why exactly is Jared a fraud? Some from the right feel he is a fraud because he refuses to touch the Jewish question. But I think that is a bit unfair, Jared just has decided not to go there, probably thinks it would harm his main goals. It's his decision to make, what fights he wants to take.
Taylor isn't interested in helping low iq people, he has some weird obsession with a white state.

I have to ask, are you Jewish?
No

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2024, 12:13:56 PM »
It’s impossible to be of a sane and rational mind and also be a Liberal or Left-leaning person.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2024, 07:03:04 PM »
I know we have more information available than any period of human history. I think that information can be altered/interpreted to fulfill any viewpoint.

The political system is broken and there are people on both sides that think the opposition is evil (I am in this camp as well). I think the reality is that politic’s are theater and real agendas are pushed by what’s best for billionaire/corporate interests (which has always been Americas history).

Yes and the fact that so many people believe in conspiracy theories points to a bigger problem in society.

Quote from: Goliathon

They're not super smart they lack stupid people.

What are you saying here exactly (about asians)?

I don't think wanting a predominantly white society is in any way weird. Wanting a brownish population, where "pure" whites have been bred out like many liberals say, is weird and destructive. There are many many rational reasons for wanting a predominantly white population.

Many republicans/conservatives say they aren't concerned with "browning," all they're concerned about is political affiliation, like someone like Shapiro says (and some on getbig would say, perhaps because the might have "brown" admixture. (but of course brown immigrants vote overwhelmnigly democrat). Well of course Jews don't care about browning, in all white societies they want this browning, like they want Muslims. What it boils down to is they don't feel safe in white societies (perhaps for good reasons). If a society turns against Mulims they might turn against Jews as well, and that is possible.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2024, 07:09:03 PM »
Libturdz are loaded w/ mental health issues... Gee, really???  ::)
Who would have thought conservative men would be the most normal. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2024, 07:25:35 PM »
Who would have thought conservative men would be the most normal. :D

What do you think of the idea that liberals/"smart" people/more educated people are more likely to seek mental health services? I think it could be true in many cases, though mental health issues are also correlated with retardedness/low IQ ;D
I'm not necessarily saying seeking treatment is good, just that it might skew results of studies. Or that mental health issues might often be correlated with intelligence, or even genius? You could argue that seeking treatment leads to nothing good, and most everyone seeking treatment leaves with a "diagnosis" of a mental health issue, even "normal" ones. And often with an Rx for drugs. I think it's fairlt rare that a doctor won't write you an Rx for antidepressants if feeling down, but everyone feels down at some point in life, it's normal, and I think everyone meets the definition of clinical depression at least once throughout their lifetimes.

I've said that I'm on antidepressants for severe anxiety/panic disorder and depression. For me I feel that they may have saved my life at one point. Of course you could argue that people like this should not be saved, that nature should weed out these people, for evolutionary fitness reasons. ;D You could also argue for the opposite. One Serbian told me if you complained of mental health issues in his country you would be beaten for good reason  ;D This guy later tried tried to kill himself with insulin. He was accused of a having shot his gf dead. Said he didn't do it and was never tried but cops accused him of it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2024, 07:56:38 PM »
Trump now sells bibles. I very much doubt he's actually ever read the bible, like most Christians, he said more people should read the bible :D It's said he doesn't read much, mostly watches TV, again like most people, and perhaps reads some newspapers. Mind you this might be good advice regardless, depending on your viewpoint, many agnostics or even atheists argue Christianity has a stabilising effect on society and implants mostly good moral values, noncriminaility. It's a bit problematic though, like is believing in fiction/sky wizards/falsehood ever actually good?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2024, 08:00:05 PM »
Trump now sells bibles. I very much doubt he's actually ever read the bible, like most Christians, he said more people should read the bible :D It's said he doesn't read much, mostly watches TV, again like most people, and perhaps reads some newspapers. Mind you this might be good advice regardless, depending on your viewpoint, many agnostics or even atheists argue Christianity has a stabilising effect on society and implants mostly good moral values, noncriminaility. It's a bit problematic though, like is believing in fiction/sky wizards/falsehood ever actually good?

maybe 10% of christians are truly christians if that

one scando theologin said Christ will save all

i hope to hell he's right

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2024, 08:01:33 PM »
When you refer to education levels are you implying that those with more education tend to be more left leaning?

This has shifted over time and I think it is somewhat ridiculous to say liberals are smarter or conservatives are smarter. What I think is being talked about here is education levels, not native IQ which is probably always fairly equally distributed (although very poor people might somewhat have lower IQ - possibly).

When I was young, better educated people tended to be wealthier and more conservative (business, country clubs, churchgoers, etc.). The working class tended to be more economically liberal (unions, distrust of big business, minimum wage, etc.), although generally fairly conservative on the social side.

Now that I am old, the better educated people seem more on the liberal side in most but not all parts of the US (more “woke”, minority rights, tolerant of alternative lifestyles, focus on health care, etc.). And the working class (whites anyway), less “woke”, less tolerant, focused on crime issues, more socially conservative.

Don’t think there is a right or wrong about it. It has shifted and evolved that way for lots of reasons. I am quite liberal and my best friend is very conservative. We “argue” all the time, but my sense is that we are pretty comparable intelligence wise. He might disagree.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2024, 08:08:36 PM »

The whole Trump with the bibles thing makes me want to puke.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2024, 08:08:55 PM »

btw bro,

does it help to dissolve my orals under the tounge and wash them down with grapefruit juice?

vigorous steve says it's makes them more potent and bioavailable

and how long should i take them before training?

i just started 50 mgs drol stacked with 20 mgs var

thanks brother

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2024, 08:33:21 PM »
btw bro,

does it help to dissolve my orals under the tounge and wash them down with grapefruit juice?

vigorous steve says it's makes them more potent and bioavailable

and how long should i take them before training?

i just started 50 mgs drol stacked with 20 mgs var

thanks brother

I told you in a PM that dissolving them under the tongue doesn't make much sense. The issue is that only a tiny fraction theoreticallty makes it through the tissues there, something about the lipophilicity of oral AAS (fat dissolving) and maybe the molecular weight ("lighter" compound are more readily absorbed there, also true of transdermals). It wouldn't hurt though unless you spit it out after the possible absorption through the mucous membranes, the rest just gets absobed like any orals would. Usually hard to absorb drugs need to be complexed with a carrier like cyclodextrin to make it through the mucous membranes. Even plain testosterone can be effective through cyclodextrin with mucosal, sublingual or intranasal admin.

Grapefruit does make sense for orals. Has to do with affecting liver and stomach metabolism through a certain enzyme. Mind you, orals already have very high bioavailability, like 98% if memory serves. You'll find many drugs have a warning about grapefruit juice so it's a real thing, can cause dangerously high levels of some drugs. Many druggies use grapefruit juice to increase levels, like benzos, you get more of drug, or same levels with less drug.

Take you Dianabol doses with 250ml (2.5dL) of grapefruit juice.

https://www.ergo-log.com/grapefruit.html

Make sure it's grapefruit juice and not grape juice  ;D Grape juice is great with insulin, about 10 or more glucose (dextrose) in a dL.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2024, 08:42:48 PM »
I told you in a PM that dissolving them under the tongue doesn't make much sense. The issue is that only a tiny fraction theoreticallty makes it through the tissues there, something about the lipophilicity of oral AAS (fat dissolving) and maybe the molecular weight ("lighter" compound are more readily absorbed there, also true of transdermals). It wouldn't hurt though unless you spit it out after the possible absorption through the mucous membranes, the rest just gets absobed like any orals would. Usually hard to absorb drugs need to be complexed with a carrier like cyclodextrin to make it through the mucous membranes.

Grapefruit does make sense for orals. Has to do with affecting liver and stomach metabolism through a certain enzyme. Mind you, orals already have very high bioavailability, like 98% if memory serves. You'll find many drugs have a warning about grapefruit juice so it's a real thing, can cause dangerously high levels of some drugs. Many druggies use grapefruit juice to increase levels, like benzos, you get more of drug, or same levels with less drug.

Take you Dianabol doses with 250ml (2.5dL) of grapefruit juice.

https://www.ergo-log.com/grapefruit.html

Make sure it's grapefruit juice and not grape juice  ;D Grape juice is great with insulin, about 10 or more glucose (dextrose) in a dL.

thanks bro

i've never stacked drol with var

should be interesting

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2024, 09:07:55 PM »
thanks bro

i've never stacked drol with var

should be interesting

I'll be interested in results from the Anadrol, just don't expect large bw gains if at maintenance or sub-maintenance calories.

Cyclodextrin complexed "orals" with high psychogenic effects, like methyltren or Halo as nasal sprays or buccals might be interesting as preworkout aides. If you have access to powder orals and cyclodextrin powders. I'm unsure if you can "complex" these two things at home, haven't researched it, though I remember someone describing a home-use method. I would do it if I had easier access to powder pure steroids. There might be easy access, just haven't looked up suppliers in the EU, ordering powders from China can be high risk of seizure and legal problems. This is just theoretical info for most, although US citizens have easy acces through domestic suppliers so it could be done if they wanted to. It's intesting to me at least ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2024, 09:14:01 PM »
Cyclodextrin complexed "orals" with high psychogenic effects, like methyltren or Halo as nasal sprays or buccals might be interesting as preworkout aides. If you have access to powder orals and cyclodextrin powders. I'm unsure if you can "complex" these two things at home, haven't researched it, though I remember someone describing a home-use method. I would do it if I had easier access to powder pure steroids. There might be easy access, just haven't looked up suppliers in the EU, ordering powders from China can be high risk of seizure and legal problems. This is just theoretical info for most, although US citizens have easy acces through domestic suppliers so it could be done if they wanted to. It's intesting to me at least ;D

the only orals i never used are halo and tbol

i do not think it would be a good idea for me to try halo

i'm not joking when i say i'd probably go to prison for assult so not worth the risk :D :D :D

i told my friend i could try 10 mgs and if i get very aggressive just give it back to my supplier

but if 10 was ok try 20 and then 30 MAX for only 2-3 weeks too

but just not worth the risk

i'm curious how fast and strong i will get

i will run out of var in 4 weeks then i will increase the drol to 75 mgs i have 25 mg pills

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2024, 09:39:28 PM »
the only orals i never used are halo and tbol

i do not think it would be a good idea for me to try halo

i'm not joking when i say i'd probably go to prison for assult so not worth the risk :D :D :D

i told my friend i could try 10 mgs and if i get very aggressive just give it back to my supplier

but if 10 was ok try 20 and then 30 MAX for only 2-3 weeks too

but just not worth the risk

i'm curious how fast and strong i will get

i will run out of var in 4 weeks then i will increase the drol to 75 mgs i have 25 mg pills

hopefully you kill your self

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2024, 09:27:00 AM »
What do you think of the idea that liberals/"smart" people/more educated people are more likely to seek mental health services? I think it could be true in many cases, though mental health issues are also correlated with retardedness/low IQ ;D
I'm not necessarily saying seeking treatment is good, just that it might skew results of studies. Or that mental health issues might often be correlated with intelligence, or even genius? You could argue that seeking treatment leads to nothing good, and most everyone seeking treatment leaves with a "diagnosis" of a mental health issue, even "normal" ones. And often with an Rx for drugs. I think it's fairlt rare that a doctor won't write you an Rx for antidepressants if feeling down, but everyone feels down at some point in life, it's normal, and I think everyone meets the definition of clinical depression at least once throughout their lifetimes.

I've said that I'm on antidepressants for severe anxiety/panic disorder and depression. For me I feel that they may have saved my life at one point. Of course you could argue that people like this should not be saved, that nature should weed out these people, for evolutionary fitness reasons. ;D You could also argue for the opposite. One Serbian told me if you complained of mental health issues in his country you would be beaten for good reason  ;D This guy later tried tried to kill himself with insulin. He was accused of a having shot his gf dead. Said he didn't do it and was never tried but cops accused him of it.
I think mental health care is important, however I think our society has turned it into a necessity. Meaning that not everyone needs to seek out help for dealing with their issues. Many people do need that help, whether it's talking to a therapist or taking medication to help stabilize. I think social media has played a massive part in increasing the unstable and anxious society we see.

I'm sure someone could post the studies showing the correlation of mental health issues and the increased use of social media starting at younger ages. There is also a difference in the effect that social media has on boys and girls. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2024, 09:29:41 AM »
I think mental health care is important, however I think our society has turned it into a necessity. Meaning that not everyone needs to seek out help for dealing with their issues. Many people do need that help, whether it's talking to a therapist or taking medication to help stabilize. I think social media has played a massive part in increasing the unstable and anxious society we see.

I'm sure someone could post the studies showing the correlation of mental health issues and the increased use of social media starting at younger ages. There is also a difference in the effect that social media has on boys and girls.

I was offered cognitive behavioural therapy for my ongoing depression bouts
She gave me a sheet to complete before I go back next week with my goals and objectives
I have depression, I dont have any fucking goals or objectives.
I phoned her and cancelled, best to just bury shit and get on with it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2024, 10:11:48 AM »
The other 50% haven't been diagnosed yet....ba-dump bump.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2024, 10:17:24 AM »

social media is used by the elite to brainwash others to think and believe as they want us to believe

fuck dat goddamn horseshit

everyone should be given the freedom to think and feel and believe as they wish

freedom of thought and belief my fucking ass

would love to torture and main these fucking shitstains who impose upon my freedoms

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2024, 10:21:38 AM »
I was offered cognitive behavioural therapy for my ongoing depression bouts
She gave me a sheet to complete before I go back next week with my goals and objectives
I have depression, I dont have any fucking goals or objectives.
I phoned her and cancelled, best to just bury shit and get on with it.
As most of us men have been conditioned to do.

The other 50% haven't been diagnosed yet....ba-dump bump.
Wait until they start breaking down the mental weakness of the religious people. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!