Author Topic: Random Gym Shots - Post your gym pics  (Read 53753 times)

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: SOME RANDOM GYM SHOTS:POST YOUR GYM SHOTS!
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2005, 12:51:35 PM »
Haha, gives new meaning to the term bisexual.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2005, 12:57:08 PM »
Somethign like this.

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2005, 02:00:17 PM »
Good shots Adonis.  What weight are you at?  I would guess around 170-190 from those pictures.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2005, 03:37:12 PM »
heres my gym

R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2005, 04:55:23 PM »
heres a better pic,thats me with the overalls and orange hat

R

DaBamaman

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2005, 05:03:52 PM »
man who is this goofy looking guy >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2005, 05:16:16 PM »
that one guy is going to get stuck in his zipper

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2005, 05:22:06 PM »
PErfect Diet food!

It's good to have a cheat day.  It keeps the metabolism from slowing down.

Hey Adonis,  any good training advice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2005, 05:35:09 PM »
It's good to have a cheat day.  It keeps the metabolism from slowing down.

Hey Adonis,  any good training advice.

Offseason 3-4 days a week

Getting lean-5 days a week

Chest-dumbell bench,incline bench,dips,cables

Back-Never do a workout without doing 50 pullups.I use weight strapped as well.  Deadlifts. Bent over rows. Tbar Rows.Hammer Rows.  Close grip pullups

Legs-squats,hacks,leg press,extensions,stiff legged deadlifts,hamstring curls

Shoudlers-military press,dumbells and barbell,side laterals,cable laterals,hammer press

biceps-barbell curls,dumbell curls,cable curls

triceps-clark presses, skull crusheres, cable french press,pushdowns

calves-calf raises seated,calf raises standing

Just choose 3-4 exercises and lift heavy always. NEVER LIGHT!

Sometimes i dont even count reps.  Sometimes i do drop sets.

Nothing scientific.  The body isnt as scientific as some want it to be.

I keep it simple.....Just heavy and simple.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2005, 05:51:07 PM »
looks like you earned your muscle.  Looks like good advice.  I like to use mostly compound movements and lift heavy myself ( well heavy for me anyways ).  What is a clark press?

From what I can see it looks like you are doing everything right for a natural bodybuilder and getting good results.

Any supplements at all?

DoubleHelix

• Getbig I
  • Newb
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2005, 05:51:18 PM »
Looking good man

Whats the name of that member with the crazy synthol filled arms? I can't say I remember a thread with him in it.

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2005, 06:01:44 PM »
Looking good man

Whats the name of that member with the crazy synthol filled arms? I can't say I remember a thread with him in it.

I was thinking the same thing?

Has anyone got a link to that thread?
cos i'm tryin' to get higher.

619Rules

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2005, 06:29:48 PM »
........ and still stay lean as I want.

But is doesnt count unless you're big.

Could be that I wanna f**k the shorts off of her.

Nah its the pizza.

You want to Fu.ck the shorts off the pizza????????

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2005, 08:04:11 PM »
ROFLMFAO!  OMG this made my night.  Wow your ugly. Not to mention for as hard as you try, your physique is pitiful.  Damn all that effort and getting NOWHERE, thats gotta eat u up inside, damn thats gotta hurt. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2005, 08:30:38 PM »
ROFLMFAO!  OMG this made my night.  Wow your ugly. Not to mention for as hard as you try, your physique is pitiful.  Damn all that effort and getting NOWHERE, thats gotta eat u up inside, damn thats gotta hurt. 

Keep being delusional my pin cushion teen.

You are just mad that I MOwned your butt sex partner and called him for what he truly is.

Go play Russian Roulette with all the chambers filled.  AT least you can`t lose that game.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2005, 08:43:05 PM »
Wow you must just sit at your computer all day long and wait for people to reply to your rubbish so you can reply with a smart ass comment.  Actually i truly believe you have to be such a prick and belittle people and play on your computer because you know in reality you look like crap and no matter what you do, genetics delt you a fucked up hand and theres nothing you can do about it.  In short... your bitter so you try to gun down those better than u (pretty much everyone) in a sad attempt to make yourself feel better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2005, 08:57:36 PM »
Wow you must just sit at your computer all day long and wait for people to reply to your rubbish so you can reply with a smart ass comment.  Actually i truly believe you have to be such a prick and belittle people and play on your computer because you know in reality you look like crap and no matter what you do, genetics delt you a f**ked up hand and theres nothing you can do about it.  In short... your bitter so you try to gun down those better than u (pretty much everyone) in a sad attempt to make yourself feel better.

Eleanor Roosevelt once said,"The only person that can make you feel inferior is yourself."

Some great wisdom in those words.  You see,You and Mo have felt inferior at an early age,hence the teen drug usage.....Wanting to get bigger at such a young age through chemical means is a HUGE red flag.  You see,you had to have the thought in your head,"I`m not good enough,I`m not big enough,My natural ability is not capable of looking the way I want.".

You see,your problem is deep seeded in nature.   I don`t suffer at all from that.  YOU DO.  Hell,Mo can`t even go half a year without being on. He`s on something 2/3 of the year and is not even 25 yet.

You tell me who has the identity problems?

Don`t worry,I don`t have to "belittle" anyone.   You will "be-Little" yourself when you find that your receptors are shot and you wonder why your mom`s wardrobe suddenly became so appealing.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2005, 09:01:02 PM »
who are u to make these accusations and assumptions?  I can tell u first hand he is "off" a LOT longer than he is on, not that its any of your business.  As far as me, no i didnt use jack shit when i was a teenage, and i was STILL bigger than u are now.  Me and Mo both are very confident people, no inferiority complexes what so ever unlike yourself.  You see iv never had to be, iv always been near the top in whatever i do, its a great feeling, dont u wish u were good at ANYTHING just ONE thing at some poitn in your life?  Maybe some day you will be once u stop worrying so much about what other people say or do and how their lives go, and try to make something of yourself.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2005, 09:11:55 PM »
"You see iv never had to be, iv always been near the top in whatever i do"

you werent near the top in that last show you did. is that why i see you post on numerous boards, but have yet to see pics of you from the show?

240 or bust

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:59 PM »
I've noticed that you never hear a GOOD bodybuilder telling someone 'I'm better than you!'

From the amateurs to the pros... a top guy on his level just smiles and lets his physique do the talking.  It's the frustrated ones that'll talk shit to a non-competitor.

You don't hear us non-competitors saying 'let's compare sprem count, testicle size, bacne, etc etc.'   Anyone has a right to juice, and do what they want with their body. However for a juicer to EVER shit on a non-user is just asinine. It's a different game.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2005, 09:14:55 PM »
lol good one.  And you are correct. BUT you see the playing field isnt level as far as im concerned yet.  Iv not even been lifting a full 3yrs and i feel iv done pretty well with my time.  When your younger the playing field is level, all same age, about the same amount of time training for what you do.  Now if in 10yrs i havent accomplished something in bodybuilding, THEN il consider that failure. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:22 PM »
Im not worried about what you do,you clean shaven Musclebear.

YOU must have an inferiority complex to announce that you were "STILL bigger than u are now".

Your dime store phyisque won`t see even a nickel anytime soon.  The only thing you are good at is oiling MO up and driving him to the hospital when he get Dehydrated.

Perhaps you should become an EMT.  That way,you and MO will have a bee-line ride to the emergency room.

Hell,you can even park the ambulance out back of the middle school auditiroium where the pinnacle of your bodybuilding careers will end.

Don`t expect any sympathy from me sweetie. I ENJOY watching people fail.

240 or bust

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2005, 09:16:08 PM »
Me and Mo both are very confident people, no inferiority complexes what so ever

iv always been near the top in whatever i do, its a great feeling, dont u wish u were good at ANYTHING just ONE thing?

Sooooo you're not insecure.

Yet

you feel the need

to brag about being #1 at everything you do!?

you have to suck at something... lol

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2005, 09:17:34 PM »

Don`t expect any sympathy from me sweetie. I ENJOY watching people fail.

Must be because your so used to doing it yourself, kinda makes u feel better others are failing with u.  Problem is they dont always do it, and you probably do haha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2005, 09:17:55 PM »
lol good one.  And you are correct. BUT you see the playing field isnt level as far as im concerned yet.  Iv not even been lifting a full 3yrs and i feel iv done pretty well with my time.  When your younger the playing field is level, all same age, about the same amount of time training for what you do.  Now if in 10yrs i havent accomplished something in bodybuilding, THEN il consider that failure. 

YOU JUST REINFORCED YOUR FUCKING DUMBNESS.  "I HAVENT EVEN LIFTED FOR 3 YEARS YET"

AND YOU ARE JUICING...........SOMEON E CALL UP BARNUM AND BAILEYS QUICK......WE GOT ANOTHER CANDIDATE FOR CLOWN OF THE YEAR.