Author Topic: It's been great, but..  (Read 12225 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: It's been great, but..
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2012, 11:54:48 PM »
So the thread started off like this:

Later GB, I have probably have a severe and life threatening illness. I probably have a week to live.

Then wound up like this:

Its most likely a hiatal hernia, which can be fixed with routine surgery.

:D :D :D
X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2012, 01:22:31 AM »
You sound like the type of 'guy' who would phone his parents while their on holiday and say "I just called to say I love you both.......don't worry about me, i'm just taking these pills and it will all be ok" and then hang up and ruin their trip.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2012, 08:14:14 AM »
It's been great, but..
Had a severe health issue hit from out of the blue., (to the cynics it has nothing to do with steroids, hormones or even bodybuilding..) but even if not fatal, I may be done here. I've enjoyed you all and hope you keep kicking ass!

I'll pray for you.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2012, 08:27:24 AM »
just an update on intence(joe), his wife has informed me that he is in hospital overnight and seems very distressed as it is not a hernia or muscle tear but did not really want to speak much over the phone. She hopes the best for him like we all do but from the doctors mouth it doesn't look too good. I can't really speak to him as I'm not in the same state and can't get over t here but ill keep you guys posted.

Prayers with you joe

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2012, 09:10:51 AM »
Not in the hospital- yet, lol. Decided that I'm going to have fun no matter which diagnosis I end up with. If my ab area wasn't sore and cramping up, I'd not even notice it. Bad news is we don't get the insurance til Dec.  The good news is I'm still vertical. Not up to training, but I can type, so fuck it. I will be a non training poster for a while. Does that put me in the 47%?    PS it's James, not Joe ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2012, 09:33:54 AM »
Not in the hospital- yet, lol. Decided that I'm going to have fun no matter which diagnosis I end up with. If my ab area wasn't sore and cramping up, I'd not even notice it. Bad news is we don't get the insurance til Dec.  The good news is I'm still vertical. Not up to training, but I can type, so fuck it. I will be a non training poster for a while. Does that put me in the 47%?    PS it's James, not Joe ;)
Why is a guy (theoak) who doesn't know your name talking with your wife ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2012, 09:38:26 AM »
Like sands through the hourglass. Is Theoak* a degenerate liar, or is intenceman's wife trying to cash in on an insurance policy? Tune in tomorrow. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2012, 02:26:05 PM »
HAHA   ;D  This thread has taken a funny turn.   I am guessing that theoak copied that post from another forum?  Am I right?  I did see the same thread title over at md forums yesterday.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2012, 05:28:28 PM »
Just a quick update, joes wife, Sarah has said things have turned for the worse and doctors have said joe is now in under the knife as some internal bleeding apparently leaked into the lungs and now has to be drained? Couldn't really say for sure as his wife was in hysterics.

Prayers are with joe.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2012, 06:02:06 PM »
Just a quick update, joes wife, Sarah has said things have turned for the worse and doctors have said joe is now in under the knife as some internal bleeding apparently leaked into the lungs and now has to be drained? Couldn't really say for sure as his wife was in hysterics.

Prayers are with joe.
I hope this isn't the case? 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2012, 12:27:26 AM »

Prayers are with joe.

joe has the support of body builders everywhere

i am going round to comfort his wife as we speak
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2012, 12:37:30 AM »
Haha yes, make suree you cuddle her afterwards bigmc

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2012, 12:44:57 AM »
You sound like the type of 'guy' who would phone his parents while their on holiday and say "I just called to say I love you both.......don't worry about me, i'm just taking these pills and it will all be ok" and then hang up and ruin their trip.

hahahahah  That's fucking awesome!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2012, 12:47:42 AM »

Prayers are with joe.

oh no!   Hope he's recovering okay now.  scary... they tried to look at it, and it ruptured?   What would that be?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2012, 02:04:19 AM »

If this in any way prevents you from getting proper medical care then it just goes to show that the american health system is unbelievably fucked up.
from incomplete data

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2012, 08:18:01 AM »
Shit this is getting serious joe is now in an induced coma! Im heading on next flight to see him later tonight.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2012, 08:23:37 AM »
Shit this is getting serious joe is now in an induced coma! Im heading on next flight to see him later tonight.

Hahahaha fkng hell

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2012, 08:34:23 AM »
ive given joes wife a reason to carry on  8)
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »
ive given joes wife a reason to carry on  8)

Joe will die happy knowing that his wife finally achieved an orgasm through penetration

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2012, 09:37:36 AM »
Joe will die happy knowing that his wife finally achieved an orgasm through penetration

i wept as she screamed r i p joe as i spread my load over her face

a fitting tribute
T

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2012, 07:29:04 AM »
Sad news today a great man has passed away 7.40am this morning, for those of you who don't know intenceman man was rushed to hospital a few days ago due to severe pains in the stomach, all I can say is that it was not a hernia or muscle tear which was stated by numerous getbiggers. What seemed to be a routine blood draining has ended fatally. His wife sarah and family are devastated. I can't type in detail because to be honest don't know the full story yet as I'm more comforting his wife, Im on my way to the family home. So I ask you guys/gals to pray for joe and his family tonight and cherish every minute with loved ones..

RIP JOE

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2012, 07:31:00 AM »
Sad news today a great man has passed away 7.40am this morning, for those of you who don't know intenceman man was rushed to hospital a few days ago due to severe pains in the stomach, all I can say is that it was not a hernia or muscle tear which was stated by numerous getbiggers. What seemed to be a routine blood draining has ended fatally. His wife sarah and family are devastated. I can't type in detail because to be honest don't know the full story yet as I'm more comforting his wife, Im on my way to the family home. So I ask you guys/gals to pray for joe and his family tonight and cherish every minute with loved ones..

RIP JOE

tell sarah i am here for her

in a motel

ready to offer comfort and support
T

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2012, 10:39:46 AM »
That's too bad. Who are those people??

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2012, 10:41:14 AM »
That's too bad. Who are those people??

risen from the grave its a miracle
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2012, 10:42:41 AM »
omg wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!