Author Topic: mccain vows to keep the entire world hating the USA  (Read 7777 times)

Moosejay

Re: mccain vows to keep the entire world hating the USA
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »
CHANGE???  he can't change shit.  Why "change" anything, America is the best country in the WORLD!!

McCain 2008!!!!!!

It seems folks who are unhappy with their own personal lots want change.

They fail to understand that the change they need must come from within themselves....nothing wrong with USA....its THEM.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2008, 04:17:27 PM »
Fuck right!  its lazy ass people who sit home all day who want change.  The producers (us working people) do NOT want change.  I am quite happy with the way MY economy is going.
you are gay.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »
hahahah..   obama, mccain ? obama , mccain ??

hmmmmmmmm.....

tough choice  ;D

Ill vote for the guy that lowers the price of gas...... ;D  Which will be neither of them...    Wow, isnt it so nice that George Dubwa really F**ked up this country in every aspect?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »
Yes, Pres Bush probably prevented the death of 200,000 new yorkers by halting the building of bombs in Iraq.

yes, so good job for him indeed!
you are gay.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »
Yes, Pres Bush probably prevented the death of 200,000 new yorkers by halting the building of bombs in Iraq.

yes, so good job for him indeed!
you are a fuckin lunatic, r u joeloco?   lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »
mark my words, in 20 years people will be calling GW Bush a GENIUS!   go ahead and laugh, but people who said the world was round was also laughed at...in the beginning.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »
you are a fuckin lunatic, r u joeloco?   lol

no, i am JUST a republican trying to keep MY money that I make!
you are gay.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »
mark my words, in 20 years people will be calling GW Bush a GENIUS!   go ahead and laugh, but people who said the world was round was also laughed at...in the beginning.

so true, what he did in middle east is as important and decisive that what have been done during world war 2 with japan and europe, then with russia during the cold war era.

And it will takes years before people understand, but what true leaders do...LASTS; while all obama can do is promise a "change" that will never come, the only change is that he is black....

Bush 's doctrine must prevail in middle east and the region will be pacified in the long run, they will even do it themselves.

Bush shaped a new world and it's all about hard work consistancy and faith, values most brainwashed morons cannot comprehend nowadays.

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »
Yes

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2008, 05:40:46 PM »
I just want back the days when gas cost $1.89 for super!!!   >:(

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2008, 05:44:37 PM »
so true, what he did in middle east is as important and decisive that what have been done during world war 2 with japan and europe, then with russia during the cold war era.

And it will takes years before people understand, but what true leaders do...LASTS; while all obama can do is promise a "change" that will never come, the only change is that he is black....

Bush 's doctrine must prevail in middle east and the region will be pacified in the long run, they will even do it themselves.

Bush shaped a new world and it's all about hard work consistancy and faith, values most brainwashed morons cannot comprehend nowadays.

FINALLY!  someone understands!  Moose, me, and you are the only smart people on GETBIG!.  well done guys, well done.
you are gay.

Moosejay

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »
FINALLY!  someone understands!  Moose, me, and you are the only smart people on GETBIG!.  well done guys, well done.

Well, thanks, Worm, but there are some other smart dudes here, too... :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »
ok, i ment Smart + Common Sense!

you are gay.

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »
ok, i ment Smart + Common Sense!

Yes, only common sense is no longer very common

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
too bad we're a dying breed and that generation nothigness will elect obama.

All I see is a self inflicted genocide of the whiteys in the next centuries, and a lot of suffering before they figure that despising themselves wasnt the right thing to do.

Multiculturalism will lead us to our own doom.

Moosejay

« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2008, 06:16:49 PM »
too bad we're a dying breed and that generation nothigness will elect obama.

All I see is a self inflicted genocide of the whiteys in the next centuries, and a lot of suffering before they figure that despising themselves wasnt the right thing to do.

Multiculturalism will lead us to our own doom.

Yes...those you speak of take the 'United' out of United States

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
well said.  if only the poor and the blacks knew that the democrats were keeping them down by this defeatist additude.  

the democrats are run by an elite few that do not want others to get rich (i.e. people like the Kennedy's)
you are gay.

Moosejay

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »
well said.  if only the poor and the blacks knew that the democrats were keeping them down by this defeatist additude.  

the democrats are run by an elite few that do not want others to get rich (i.e. people like the Kennedy's)

Bullseye

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2008, 06:40:12 PM »

Please tell me some of you are not defending Bush. Bush is an idiot puppet and will be looked at that way in historical perspectives. Our country is in worse shape now than ever and the blame can fit squarely on him and the puppet masters in his cabinet. The only thing he did by invading Iraq is destroy what little simblance of an ordinary life those people had, and for what? Oil? Gas will be $5 by the end of Summer and will continue to climb. If we invaded Iraq for oil, then where the f%ck is it? Why didn't we invade North Korea? They have expressed interest in battling us for years. Oh, thats right, they have zero commodoties for us to pillage. If you don't vote Democrat, fine, I like some issues of McCain myself. But if you defend Bush, you really need to step back and put good of country ahead of party.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2008, 06:44:49 PM »
Please tell me some of you are not defending Bush. Bush is an idiot puppet and will be looked at that way in historical perspectives.

Good post, and anyone left who likes Bush, except for his mom thats understandable, is probably not capable of reasoning with.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »
Do you think France or Russia or China or Brasil give two shits what the "rest of the world" thinks of them?  Why do the media and the mush-heads have this inate pussy desire to be "liked" by everyone?  World politics is not a high-school popularity contest.

Because they offer a different "Perspective". Thats why.  Sometimes a person/country(USA) is convinced they are always in the right, because they are not in a position to see how they are acting. The Rest of the World offer, to some degree, a more objective viewpoint, because they are not involved. Thats why it's important.

People don't know when they have bad breath,
People don't know that they talk too much & never shut up,
People don't realize when they are acting negative
People don't know that they have bad tempers

Many times another person has to tell them.  It works the same with countries.

The USA is always convinced that they are always right, and the rest of the World are Psychos.

Well, we are not always right, and we finally need to see this.  We don't need another Old- "Set in his ways" tough guy, who wraps himself in the Flag, and is more inclined to drop bombs on people, than to talk to people.  OBAMA  will crush Mccain in 2008

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2008, 08:42:38 PM »
Should I care what people think of me on an internet forum you retarded gay boy ?

You just showed how bigoted & Prehistoric you are. 

Moosejay

« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »
Because they offer a different "Perspective". Thats why.  Sometimes a person/country(USA) is convinced they are always in the right, because they are not in a position to see how they are acting. The Rest of the World offer, to some degree, a more objective viewpoint, because they are not involved. Thats why it's important.

People don't know when they have bad breath,
People don't know that they talk too much & never shut up,
People don't realize when they are acting negative
People don't know that they have bad tempers

Many times another person has to tell them.  It works the same with countries.

The USA is always convinced that they are always right, and the rest of the World are Psychos.

Well, we are not always right, and we finally need to see this.  We don't need another Old- "Set in his ways" tough guy, who wraps himself in the Flag, and is more inclined to drop bombs on people, than to talk to people.  OBAMA  will crush Mccain in 2008

Keep dreaming, johnnygranolahead

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2008, 08:51:52 PM »
hahahah..   obama, mccain ? obama , mccain ??

hmmmmmmmm.....

tough choice  ;D

Ron Paul.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »
Why not refute what I said instead of making generalized statements?  That's how discussions are supposed to work.

What I post are my own opinions based on my beliefs and research I've done.  If you disagree with them, fine, healthy debate is a good thing.  But if your rebuttal is just going to be blanketed assumptions about the methodology behind my post rather than refuting any of the actual substance of it, I'll just make my own assumption that you have no real answer for it.

Hi Matt C.
Bodybuilding Pro.com