Author Topic: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding  (Read 18400 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »
Brutal steroid user rationalizations.
You use drugs because you FAIL to achieve anything great on your own.
The end.
Man up, make some real gains, then come see me in a year.

Simple facts of lifting, MOST people can't hack it without drugs...bottom line.  Feel better knowing you're in the majority.  Making solid gains without drugs is not easy, if it were, everyone would be doing it.
Rationalize drug use as much as you like, just know, you're a hack. ;)  I personally, dust 90% of juiced up physiques I see at a major Gold's Gym.  Not national level competitors, but gym goers who consistently FAIL themselves.  It's fun to watch these rats on the roid wheel, plugging away like they're going for the next Mr. O, meanwhile, can't even attain a decent physique with drugs...it's a sad site.

Every conversation I have with someone on heavy drugs come off the same way, insecure about their drug use.  "I'm not on now."  "I don't take that much."  I've heard it all before.  These guys just can't do much on their own, period.  Gain 40lbs on your own, then come talk to me. ;)  I have no respect for it.

HahAHAHAHAhahahaha.... ok Ronnnie , let's see some full body pics of your shredded 240lb physique...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »
Pros:

Less side-effects
Less money spent on drugs
Less chance for "Palumboism"

Cons:

No matter how impressive your natural physique is, you will still be called a "swimmer" on Getbig.
Q