Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738667 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3750 on: March 08, 2021, 09:33:51 PM »
Donald Trump Draws Protestors in First NYC Trip Since Leaving White House

Donald Trump had to know his first trip back to NYC since leaving the White House would be a turbulent one ... and the Big Apple is delivering.

There are about a dozen or so protesters outside Trump Tower in Manhattan waving a huge "Arrest Trump" banner. There's also a giant inflatable caricature of Trump and others are holding signs that read "Go Home Florida Man" and "Indict Trump."

It ain't all bad news for 45 in the Democratic stronghold of NYC -- a throng of Trump supporters also gathered nearby pumping up his potential return to the Oval Office in 2024.

It's unclear what brought Trump, who arrived Sunday night, back to his old stomping grounds ... but it could be tied to his legal problems. The Manhattan D.A.'s Office is currently investigating Trump for tax and bank-related fraud.

Remember ... Trump's been living at Mar-a-Lago since leaving office, and he officially changed his address from NY to FLA back in 2019. Seems wherever Trump goes ... so do banners.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/08/donald-trump-protestors-trump-tower-white-house/?fbclid=IwAR2AhhZ_iuA41-FZMZyGhfa9poqlpO-liGi-ga-BO7IFvLY44u30GnWWAn4

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3751 on: March 08, 2021, 09:36:29 PM »
Such a punchable face.

He's about 6'5 and 230.  He'd pistol whip you with his cock.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3752 on: March 09, 2021, 09:37:46 AM »
Donald Trump Draws Protestors in First NYC Trip Since Leaving White House

Donald Trump had to know his first trip back to NYC since leaving the White House would be a turbulent one ... and the Big Apple is delivering.

There are about a dozen or so protesters outside Trump Tower in Manhattan waving a huge "Arrest Trump" banner. There's also a giant inflatable caricature of Trump and others are holding signs that read "Go Home Florida Man" and "Indict Trump."

It ain't all bad news for 45 in the Democratic stronghold of NYC -- a throng of Trump supporters also gathered nearby pumping up his potential return to the Oval Office in 2024.

It's unclear what brought Trump, who arrived Sunday night, back to his old stomping grounds ... but it could be tied to his legal problems. The Manhattan D.A.'s Office is currently investigating Trump for tax and bank-related fraud.

Remember ... Trump's been living at Mar-a-Lago since leaving office, and he officially changed his address from NY to FLA back in 2019. Seems wherever Trump goes ... so do banners.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/08/donald-trump-protestors-trump-tower-white-house/?fbclid=IwAR2AhhZ_iuA41-FZMZyGhfa9poqlpO-liGi-ga-BO7IFvLY44u30GnWWAn4
Look at those mask wearing losers still obsessed with Trump. ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3753 on: March 09, 2021, 07:44:47 PM »
He's about 6'5 and 230.  He'd pistol whip you with his cock.
So you are sure he has a cock?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3754 on: March 09, 2021, 10:54:26 PM »
So you are sure he has a cock?

He has 4 kids (I think).  Reasonable assumption.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3755 on: April 12, 2021, 11:31:51 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3756 on: May 03, 2021, 01:06:40 PM »
"The one time leader of the free world who now lives alone in a hotel sharing buffets, common areas, and staff with strangers, yearns for attention and relevance so badly, he now stands on a patio step every night ranting to tens of people about a 6 month old election that he lost"

this is what he said:
“Watch Arizona, some very interesting things are happening in Arizona, and we just had a great ruling, or actually the Senate, the State Senate of Arizona. Let’s see what they find, I wouldn’t be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes. So we’re going to watch that very close to the end after that we’ll watch Pennsylvania and you watch Georgia and you’re going to watch Michigan and Wisconsin and you’re watching New Hampshire, they found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire, a lot of votes up in New Hampshire just now, you saw that? Because this was a rigged election, everybody knows it and we’re going to be watching it very closely but start off by you just take a look, it’s on closed circuit…”

Leopards never change their spots. Trump is a sad, sad man....who suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. What is so amazing is that there is still anyone around who swallows his shit.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3757 on: May 30, 2021, 05:02:04 PM »
Leopards never change their spots. Trump is a sad, sad man....who suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. What is so amazing is that there is still anyone around who swallows his shit.

And some people never change the crap filled diaper that is their "mind".  That would be you and that is why Portland will spread like head cheese to your area and you will have to deal with the crap you voted in by being a Social JustUs Warrior Dem.  In your case I suppose one could say it all "depends" but then I've never been one to mince turds.

You really are in over your ego, sir.  Frankenstein is coming.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3758 on: June 04, 2021, 04:21:44 PM »
The video is pretty funny.   :)

Man Rails Against Biden at Gas Station in Viral Video—'I Want My Trump Back!'
BY KHALEDA RAHMAN ON 5/17/21

A video showing a Trump supporter railing against the Biden administration while in line at a gas station has gone viral. The rant came as the effects of a cyberattack on the nation's largest fuel pipeline continue to be felt.

The 16-minute video was posted on Instagram by a person using the handle "semore_views" over the weekend, with the caption: "I want my Trump back!"

It has amassed almost 60,000 views since and was shared to Twitter by Melissa Tate, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, on Monday.

"EPIC: Black Trump supporter goes off on Biden supporters sitting in gas lines & challenges them to say why they voted for this disaster the country now finds itself in," Tate wrote on Twitter alongside a shorter clip of the incident, which also attracted thousands of views.

"I need Trump back," the man, seen wearing a red "Make America Great Again," says to the camera in the profanity-laden clip.

"We had gas, we had electricity, we had jobs, we had food... now we sitting at home with no gas. Some people no electricity, no jobs, waiting for a stimulus check, waiting on goddamn extra food stamps. What's going on?"

The man's comments came after Georgia-based Colonial Pipeline was hit by a ransomware attack on May 7, forcing it to shut down operations and resulting in fuel shortages in several Southeastern states.

Colonial said it restarted operations on May 12, but cautioned that it would take several days for service to return to normal. According to reports, Colonial paid millions of dollars in ransom to DarkSide, the criminal syndicate responsible for the attack.

President Joe Biden has vowed to take aggressive action against the group, telling reporters last Thursday that the Justice Department has launched a new task force "dedicated to prosecuting ransomware hackers to the full extent of the law."

Biden noted that the country has seen critical infrastructure taken offline by floods, fires, storms and criminal hackers and that his American Jobs Plan includes investments in modernizing and securing infrastructure.

But in the video, the man claimed that "we wasn't going through this sh**" during the Trump administration. "We were winning. Winning, winning, winning!" he insisted.

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Semore _Views (@semore_views)

Although few people are seen in the vicinity, the man walks around asking people to "tell me why the f**k you support Joe Biden right now."

At one point, he panned the camera to show several vehicles lined up for gas. "All they can do is f**king wait," he said.

He then railed against the Green New Deal, claiming Democrats have a plan "to f**k up everything within the next 10 years," and called the president an "old bum."

"I want my goddamn Trump back," he added.

"Everybody quiet as s**t. Where the f**k are the Joe Biden supporters?" the man asked people nearby, to no response.

Newsweek has contacted "semore_views" and Tate for comment.

https://www.newsweek.com/man-rails-against-biden-gas-station-viral-videoi-want-my-trump-back-1592091

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3759 on: June 14, 2021, 08:51:07 PM »

RIGHT ALL ALONG: Donald Trump issues YUGE LIST of things he’s been proved RIGHT about that media LIED about
JUN. 12, 2021

Former* President Donald Trump put out a statement on Saturday morning listing all the stories the media lied about FOREVER that they now finally ADMIT he was right about all along.

It’s amazing to see it all in one place.

“Have you noticed that they are now admitting I was right about everything they lied about before the election?” he writes. Then he gives the items.

Hydroxychloroquine works

The Virus came from a Chinese lab

Hunter Biden’s laptop was real

Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op

The “Russian Bounties” story was fake

We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time

Blue state lockdowns didn’t work

Schools should be opened

Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country

Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful

That Lafayette Square thing was the most blatant abuse of “fact-checking” I’ve ever seen. China virus lab theory a close second.

A free press is not the enemy of the people. The mainstream media are not press. They are propaganda, and ARE the enemy of the people. Maybe the biggest and most evil any free people have ever faced.

https://therightscoop.com/right-all-along-donald-trump-issues-yuge-list-of-things-hes-been-proved-right-about-that-media-lied-about/

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3760 on: June 14, 2021, 10:59:45 PM »

RIGHT ALL ALONG: Donald Trump issues YUGE LIST of things he’s been proved RIGHT about that media LIED about
JUN. 12, 2021

Former* President Donald Trump put out a statement on Saturday morning listing all the stories the media lied about FOREVER that they now finally ADMIT he was right about all along.

It’s amazing to see it all in one place.

“Have you noticed that they are now admitting I was right about everything they lied about before the election?” he writes. Then he gives the items.

Hydroxychloroquine works

The Virus came from a Chinese lab

Hunter Biden’s laptop was real

Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op

The “Russian Bounties” story was fake

We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time

Blue state lockdowns didn’t work

Schools should be opened

Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country

Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful

That Lafayette Square thing was the most blatant abuse of “fact-checking” I’ve ever seen. China virus lab theory a close second.

A free press is not the enemy of the people. The mainstream media are not press. They are propaganda, and ARE the enemy of the people. Maybe the biggest and most evil any free people have ever faced.

https://therightscoop.com/right-all-along-donald-trump-issues-yuge-list-of-things-hes-been-proved-right-about-that-media-lied-about/

The media attack worked, he's gone.

Now we get to sleep through 4 and possibly 8 years of nonsense.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3761 on: June 15, 2021, 01:05:24 AM »
The media attack worked, he's gone.

Now we get to sleep through 4 and possibly 8 years of nonsense.

Indeed, it did work.

Harris will be our next president (via Biden's retirement) after the midterms - perhaps sooner.  She will have to defend her first year or two as president when facing reelection.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3762 on: June 25, 2021, 08:56:27 AM »
wooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh hhhh

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3763 on: June 27, 2021, 08:24:32 AM »
WELLINGTON, Ohio

So few seats.

Trump is really winning isn't he?  Republican senators issued a report that eviscerated Trumpy's lies about election theft.
A judge whacked Trumpy's hopes of have 150K mail in ballots reviewed.
Trumpy's attorney was suspended from practicing law in NY.  (well... maybe this is a win because now Trumpy has to get another lawyer to defend it.  Who can only be better than Retard Rudy)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3764 on: July 04, 2021, 11:05:17 PM »
Trump who?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3765 on: July 07, 2021, 06:30:12 PM »
Has the Kraken been released  yet?

PEDO FOR POTUS 2024!!!

‘It will be the talk of the world’: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell gives exact date for Trump’s return to White House

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mypillow-conspiracy-theory-b1879276.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3767 on: July 15, 2021, 04:52:40 PM »
While you liberal faggets and trans freaks worship Cuomobamd AOC

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3768 on: July 25, 2021, 06:32:39 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3769 on: July 31, 2021, 02:54:50 AM »
Still obsessed with Trump?  There is treatment for TDS.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3770 on: July 31, 2021, 12:36:34 PM »
Still obsessed with Trump?  There is treatment for TDS.

Not that I am obsessed with Trump because truth be told, he's passé with most people including me, except those few hangers on who keep showing up at his rallies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3771 on: August 01, 2021, 01:55:21 PM »
If Mr trump is not relevant then the big steal is just TDS

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/saveamerica-pac-fundraising-campaign/2021/08/01/id/1030707/

I guess if you read Newsmax you'd get the impression he's relevant. Other media sources tell a different story.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3772 on: August 01, 2021, 04:05:58 PM »
Other media sources tell a different story.

They have been since 2016.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3773 on: August 05, 2021, 05:12:51 AM »

“I will build a great wall—and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me—and I’ll build them very inexpensively,” Trump said in 2015. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-september-11-interview-tallest-building-manhattan-2017-9?r=US&IR=T
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3774 on: August 05, 2021, 06:39:00 AM »
Lara Trump is fng HOT.