Author Topic: HIGHLY IMPORTANT. MOST IMPORTANT POST IN GETBIG HISTORY.  (Read 4547 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
HIGHLY IMPORTANT. MOST IMPORTANT POST IN GETBIG HISTORY.
« on: October 10, 2008, 01:35:57 AM »
my friends,,
gh15 is getting questions about the money market,,gh15 told you before that world war 3 wil begin in 2015,,gh15 arrived here for one single mission and it will all be talked about prior to departure,,
BUT!!!gh154 is asking you to pull all money out of the market now! if you havent done it already,,depression is coming upon you and gh15 is very sorry for not letting you know ahead of time ,,the volume of mails and question is high but you must understand gh15 didnt arrive here to save yoru money,,pull it out! it will not get any better for the next 3 years even though mccain won,,

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT GH15 IS ABOUT TO TELL YOU RIGHT HERE:
GH15 HAS DECIDED TO DO ONE THING IN YOUR UNIVERSE THAT IT NEVER CAME TO DO TO BEGIN WITH,,THIS IS APPRICIATION TO THE GOOD TIMED YOU GAVE ME HERE AND THE STIMULATION I HAVE FOUND AMONGST YOU ,,THIS IS FOR THE GETBIG MEMBERS DIRECTLY AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA:

GH15 HAS DECIDED TO CHANGE YOUR ROUTE AND PUT PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR AND HIS SECOND IN COMMAND VICE PRES RICHARD CHEINY UNDER PROSECUTION FOR

HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEAMNORS AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THIS SHALL TAKE IN EFFECT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 YEARS. AGAIN THIS IS GARENTEED PROMISE FROM GH15 TO YOU.

GEORGE BUSH / RICHARD CHINEY WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THE DISGRACE AND INCOMPETENT FOR THE HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEAMNORS THEY HAVE DONE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! THIS SHALL HAPPEN IN YOUR UNIVERSE AND YOU WILL BE WITHNESS TO IT

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU MY FRIENDS
GH15 APPROVED - 4 MONTHS PRE DEPARTURE
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT. MOST IMPORTANT POST IN GETBIG HISTORY.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 01:38:15 AM »
now THATS a political post ! bravo !

hey i sent you a pm that i think a whole shitload of people wants yout to answer  :)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 01:43:12 AM »
my friends,,
gh15 is getting questions about the money market,,gh15 told you before that world war 3 wil begin in 2015,,gh15 arrived here for one single mission and it will all be talked about prior to departure,,
BUT!!!gh154 is asking you to pull all money out of the market now! if you havent done it already,,depression is coming upon you and gh15 is very sorry for not letting you know ahead of time ,,the volume of mails and question is high but you must understand gh15 didnt arrive here to save yoru money,,pull it out! it will not get any better for the next 3 years even though mccain won,,

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT GH15 IS ABOUT TO TELL YOU RIGHT HERE:
GH15 HAS DECIDED TO DO ONE THING IN YOUR UNIVERSE THAT IT NEVER CAME TO DO TO BEGIN WITH,,THIS IS APPRICIATION TO THE GOOD TIMED YOU GAVE ME HERE AND THE STIMULATION I HAVE FOUND AMONGST YOU ,,THIS IS FOR THE GETBIG MEMBERS DIRECTLY AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA:

GH15 HAS DECIDED TO CHANGE YOUR ROUTE AND PUT PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR AND HIS SECOND IN COMMAND VICE PRES RICHARD CHEINY UNDER PROSECUTION FOR

HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEAMNORS AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THIS SHALL TAKE IN EFFECT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 YEARS. AGAIN THIS IS GARENTEED PROMISE FROM GH15 TO YOU.

GEORGE BUSH / RICHARD CHINEY WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THE DISGRACE AND INCOMPETENT FOR THE HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEAMNORS THEY HAVE DONE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! THIS SHALL HAPPEN IN YOUR UNIVERSE AND YOU WILL BE WITHNESS TO IT

Could you remind us again why you were beamed down here GH15 ??  ::)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 01:44:30 AM »

And ps what do we do with the cash when we get it out - put it under a mattress under the bed?

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 01:46:59 AM »
I much preferred his BB related posts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:47:00 AM »
GH, put down the crack pipe...  get some help man.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 01:52:37 AM »
you jumped the shark idiot

im losing patience...

stick to steroid talk to you dumb c*nt

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 01:52:57 AM »
my friends,,

c'on Gh15...What do you think about 2012 and the end of ? who knows...Bush will never be touched...His bloodline won't allow it...World War 3 will happen at the end of 2011 and the begining of 2012...It will be the ultimate distraction from the Worlds economy being in the tank...That is why the FEMA champs have been built all along the the U.S. and the world...Its coming and most of us have no idea...We are all hearing on the news that a new world is about to come our way...When it gets as far as the government driven media,  then its basically already happend...In the end, who gives a flying fuck...Bury your guns underground and lift your weights...oh yeah and hide your gold :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 02:20:26 AM »
Most important post in Getbig History?  I'd vote for one of these (note the dates):

owned...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 02:27:49 AM »
Why do you still compete when you already know ahead of time that you'll lose? And with all your powers how come you can't fix your umbilical hernia? And were there any other prophets in history that like to oil up and flex their muscles on stage?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 02:29:21 AM »
my friends,,

Shut the fuck up.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 04:22:48 AM »
Shut the fuck up.
Most important post in this thread  :D

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 04:51:12 AM »
my friends,,

I have a stock portfolio in the pharma industry, what should I do??!!! Ronnie and others come back next year so there will be a significant increase in the demand for BB related drugs!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 04:57:16 AM »
Sounds like "gh15" just read Vincent Bugliosi's book. I highly recommend it too.
!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »
I'm still waiting on my order of Element 115, gh.  >:(

/did the dow affect superconductivity, too!?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 05:23:35 AM »
me and gh15 will see to it that a new gay heirarchy be formed to erradicate all the con artists and gay learners
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 05:27:20 AM »
I much preferred his BB related posts.

Me too. His latest posts are all fucked up, a joke.... :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 05:31:54 AM »
Dennis you really gotta stop smoking crack dude  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 06:09:20 AM »
ultra non gaythinking from jethro tull
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 06:21:53 AM »
Consider the daffodil.  And while you're doing that, I'll
be over here, looking through your stuff.
G

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 06:26:02 AM »

- 4 MONTHS PRE DEPARTURE
Can you kill your Johnny Falcon account when you leave to ..ta  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »
Can you kill your Johnny Falcon account when you leave to ..ta  ::)
killing his JOCKTHEGLIDE account when he leaves would be nice as well
!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 05:48:27 PM »
Load up on GM stock...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
something tells me that gh15 is living in either amsterdam or jamaica...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
Pulling all the money out of the market is the absolutely worst thing people can do. The market is hurting right now but it's blood line is the money that's in there...if everyone pulls out it will kill the economy faster then anything.

This is already starting to become a problem. A lot of people are already pulling all their money out of the banks which is again the worst thing people can do. If they continue to do this, they are not protecting themselves. If they continue to do this, the money that they do pull out will not be safe simply because it will become worthless when all the financial institutions crash...which they will if everyone pulls out.