Author Topic: Longest starring contest in the history of bodybuilding.  (Read 4547 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Longest starring contest in the history of bodybuilding.
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 10:22:04 PM »
Still ongoing...

you notice the text "matarazzo confronts mentzer"? mentzer did a hilarious bb contest coverage back then where he wrote that gunter was hitlers ideal of the perfect ar.ian man and he wrote that matarazzo was an idiot who had to reach out his tounge because he did not have a body. matarazzo ego could not take that.

also HUGE PROPIONATE PROPS to alex for showing KING NASSER ALIVE AND POSITIVE
MIRAGETROPIN

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 11:34:48 PM »
you notice the text "matarazzo confronts mentzer"? mentzer did a hilarious bb contest coverage back then where he wrote that gunter was hitlers ideal of the perfect ar.ian man and he wrote that matarazzo was an idiot who had to reach out his tounge because he did not have a body. matarazzo ego could not take that.

Awesome post, NotMrGrammar.  My does liek does your write!
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 11:48:27 PM »
Bob can't be happy with Nasser and Alex so close.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 11:51:11 PM »
Bob can't be happy with Nasser and Alex so close.
hahaha, I actually recall quite a few times where bobs attacked people in here as if they would steal "his man". Like a bitch.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 12:24:21 AM »

I don't know how amny times they have had "Back by Shawn Ray", every year, it's the same recycled bullshit. Arms, calves, back, quads, etc...each mag was essentially, the same...and I realize now that I wasted a shitload on those damn magazines...