Author Topic: Obama SOTU lowest rated since Clinton era. Lower than W.  (Read 5176 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama SOTU lowest rated since Clinton era. Lower than W.
« on: January 28, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »
Watched paint dry instead.  F Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Didnt watch O-TWINK - what did I miss?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 08:26:34 PM »
Watched paint dry instead.  F Obama

I'm pretty sure he confessed being an illegal, resigned from office, and promptly crapped his pants in front of the nation.

What else could it have been?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 08:28:19 PM »
The thing is, I like you dude... You know this, but you are absolutely obsessed with Obama.

It's not healthy. This guy doesn't even know who you are... Unless he saw you on ESPN during the water bottle fiasco.

Your obsession with him is not healthy one bit man... You really just gotta let it go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 08:29:49 PM »
The thing is, I like you dude... You know this, but you are absolutely obsessed with Obama.

It's not healthy. This guy doesn't even know who you are... Unless he saw you on ESPN during the water bottle fiasco.

Your obsession with him is not healthy one bit man... You really just gotta let it go.

I am paying $1300 more a year for health insurance - F that.  He needs to go to jail.   I hope he herpes aids or something at this point.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure he confessed being an illegal, resigned from office, and promptly crapped his pants in front of the nation.

What else could it have been?

I hope next time he goes on a vacation to Hawaii he gets eaten by a shark while in the surf - worthless communist skell

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 08:32:28 PM »
I am paying $1300 more a year for health insurance - F that.  He needs to go to jail.   I hope he contracts aids or something at this point. 

Damn man... That's pretty harsh.

I seriously think you should seek some professional help dude. It's just not mentally healthy at all.

You sound like a terrorist... Death to Obama and all that shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »
Damn man... That's pretty harsh.

I seriously think you should seek some professional help dude. It's just not mentally healthy at all.

You sound like a terrorist... Death to Obama and all that shit.

Right - I get robbed by this communist a-hole by 1300 more a year - and I am the problem for not being happy w it. 

He is a criminal, a thug, communist, a wannabe dictator, and worthless ex coke head who belongs sleeping on a cardboard mat in Central Park pissing himself, along w everyone who voted for him. 

I look at him no different than I do a jihadi burning the flag in the Arab Street

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 08:37:27 PM »
Right - I get robbed by this communist a-hole by 1300 more a year - and I am the problem for not being happy w it. 

He is a criminal, a thug, communist, a wannabe dictator, and worthless ex coke head who belongs sleeping on a cardboard mat in Central Park pissing himself, along w everyone who voted for him. 

I look at him no different than I do a jihadi burning the flag in the Arab Street

Not saying you should be happy with it... I'm saying that you sound unhinged.

I might be pissed at certain things Obama has done, but the reality is that you want to fix it... you're not doing anything but screaming.

Are you out working on someone's campaign that you like?

Posting how much you hate Obama on getbig.com isn't really getting much done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 08:38:29 PM »
dude, you can't say shit like that.

it's fun to rag on people, especially politicians, but really, I don't wish physical harm on anyone.  Even if I disagree greatly with their political positions.  They love the USA just like most of us... they just have different view of how our success is achieved.  Or they're serving different groups of americans.  

And let's be honest, a politician can serve ONLY the wealthy, and he's still actually serving 10% of the population.  He can call for a welfare state, and he's still serving the interests of the bottom 10% of the country.  We are upset at Obama (or other leaders) because what they're doing doesn't serve our OWN interests.   It's cool, but we should remember that.  There is NO politician that will make every American happy.  A lot of Americans want what we consider to be unreasonable shit lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 08:40:30 PM »
Not saying you should be happy with it... I'm saying that you sound unhinged.

I might be pissed at certain things Obama has done, but the reality is that you want to fix it... you're not doing anything but screaming.

Are you out working on someone's campaign that you like?

Posting how much you hate Obama on getbig.com isn't really getting much done.

I live in NYS -  its over here. 

Between Cuomo, DiBlasio, etc - this state is finished.   Just today we were again voted worst state in the country for business, taxes, etc.

But lets keep voting for communists like Obama because of idiot issues like fags, birth control etc . . . . no wonder this country is finished

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 08:42:29 PM »
I live in NYS -  its over here. 

Between Cuomo, DiBlasio, etc - this state is finished.   Just today we were again voted worst state in the country for business, taxes, etc.

But lets keep voting for communists like Obama because of idiot issues like fags, birth control etc . . . . no wonder this country is finished

So then what are you going to do about it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 08:45:20 PM »
So then what are you going to do about it?

Complaining on GB and lifting weights and running around w a pack w bricks in it.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 08:55:44 PM »

Complaining on GB and lifting weights and running around w a pack w bricks in it.   ;D

That's fair. :)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 08:58:59 PM »
I am paying $1300 more a year for health insurance - F that.  He needs to go to jail.   I hope he contracts aids or something at this point. 

dude obama is worst president of all time and a crowd should burn him at the steak for the money he is giving to cronies while giving to us as his creditcard not to mention mad infaltion to fuck up progress in general

this freakin tyrant needs to seriously be impeached

dont listen to any of the commy dunces here atoll

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 08:59:54 PM »
http://weaselzippers.us/obama-refers-to-himself-74-times-during-state-of-the-union

Typical of Obama - its all about him all the time. 

F him 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 09:10:45 PM »

dude obama is worst president of all time and a crowd should burn him at the steak for the money he is giving to cronies while giving to us as his creditcard not to mention mad infaltion to fuck up progress in general

this freakin tyrant needs to seriously be impeached

dont listen to any of the commy dunces here atoll

I'm a "commy".

Haha... ok.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 09:12:49 PM »

Katie Pavlich

After speaking for more than an hour, President Obama has finished his 2014 State of the Union Address. Not surprisingly, his words and statements didn't come without irony or hypocrisy. Here are the top five:

1. President Obama touted the pre-existing condition requirement in Obamacare saying, "Because of this law, no American can ever again be dropped or denied coverage for a preexisting condition." As a result of Obamacare and since the federal exchanges were launched on October 1, 2013, millions of people have been dropped from their health insurance plans.

2. President Obama said it was an "embarrassment" that in today's American society women get paid less than men, ignoring the fact that his White House pays women less than men.

Female employees in the Obama White House make considerably less than their male colleagues, records show.

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).
3. President Obama said, "I will act on my own to slash bureaucracy and streamline the permitting process for key projects, so we can get more construction workers on the job as fast as possible," and urged Congress to send him legislation to make it happen while ignoring the Keystone Pipeline, a project that would create thousands of jobs and one that has been sitting on his desk for years waiting for approval.

4. On foreign policy President Obama said, "America must move off a permanent war footing," while refusing to acknowledge his administration's meddling in places like Egypt, Libya, Syria and Honduras.

5. When discussing veterans and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President Obama said, "As this time of war draws to a close, a new generation of heroes returns to civilian life. We’ll keep slashing that backlog so our veterans receive the benefits they’ve earned, and our wounded warriors receive the health care – including the mental health care – that they need," while failing to acknowledge Obamacare has destroyed those healthcare benefits in Tricare.

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

The disparity in treatment between civilian and uniformed personnel is causing a backlash within the military that could undermine recruitment and retention.

The proposed increases in health care payments by service members, which must be approved by Congress, are part of the Pentagon’s $487 billion cut in spending. It seeks to save $1.8 billion from the Tricare medical system in the fiscal 2013 budget, and $12.9 billion by 2017.

Many in Congress are opposing the proposed changes, which would require the passage of new legislation before being put in place.

“We shouldn’t ask our military to pay our bills when we aren’t willing to impose a similar hardship on the rest of the population,” Rep. Howard “Buck” McKeon, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee and a Republican from California, said in a statement to the Washington Free Beacon. “We can’t keep asking those who have given so much to give that much more.”

Administration officials told Congress that one goal of the increased fees is to force military retirees to reduce their involvement in Tricare and eventually opt out of the program in favor of alternatives established by the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 09:17:52 PM »
dude, you can't say shit like that.

it's fun to rag on people, especially politicians, but really, I don't wish physical harm on anyone.  Even if I disagree greatly with their political positions.  They love the USA just like most of us... they just have different view of how our success is achieved.  Or they're serving different groups of americans.  
yeah, gotta disagree with this statement. He is just expressing what most are afraid to say and I agree with him 100%. As for him loving the USA like anyone else? Are you fucking kidding me? He's a traitor by any definition of the word. People who love their country don't turn on it.
And let's be honest, a politician can serve ONLY the wealthy, and he's still actually serving 10% of the population.  He can call for a welfare state, and he's still serving the interests of the bottom 10% of the country.  We are upset at Obama (or other leaders) because what they're doing doesn't serve our OWN interests.   It's cool, but we should remember that.  There is NO politician that will make every American happy.  A lot of Americans want what we consider to be unreasonable shit lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 09:22:05 PM »
"yeah, gotta disagree with this statement. He is just expressing what most are afraid to say and I agree with him 100%. As for him loving the USA like anyone else? Are you fucking kidding me? "

There are 40% of Americans that love obama's handouts.  They truly do.  Obama loves them because they keep electing him and dems.  Then there are the 10% at the top that give him ass-loads of money and starts wars for their profit.  He loves them too.

So already, Obama loves 50% of americans, and they love him back.   granted, most on getbig don't fall in that 50%.  And to us, it's a fcking crime what his non-citizen ass is doing.  But to the other 50%, they are americans and obama is hooking them the fck up....  He loves the USA for selfish reasons, sure, but so do many people.

I'm saying he's 100% evil, but to 50% of the population, he's good for their interests.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 09:23:42 PM »
He is buds w ayeres wright khalidi etc

"yeah, gotta disagree with this statement. He is just expressing what most are afraid to say and I agree with him 100%. As for him loving the USA like anyone else? Are you fucking kidding me? "

There are 40% of Americans that love obama's handouts.  They truly do.  Obama loves them because they keep electing him and dems.  Then there are the 10% at the top that give him ass-loads of money and starts wars for their profit.  He loves them too.

So already, Obama loves 50% of americans, and they love him back.   granted, most on getbig don't fall in that 50%.  And to us, it's a fcking crime what his non-citizen ass is doing.  But to the other 50%, they are americans and obama is hooking them the fck up....  He loves the USA for selfish reasons, sure, but so do many people.

I'm saying he's 100% evil, but to 50% of the population, he's good for their interests.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 09:26:34 PM »

He needs to go by any means possible.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 09:28:30 PM »
He needs to go by any means possible.

really mods?

you erase my posts giving 333 shit but you allow this?

wtf?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 06:04:47 AM »
really mods?

you erase my posts giving 333 shit but you allow this?

wtf?

Coach advocating good old Christian values there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V