Author Topic: Hillary wasnt obamas first choice  (Read 911 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Hillary wasnt obamas first choice
« on: January 21, 2009, 06:13:28 AM »
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1404094/jill_biden_tells_oprah_winfrey_joe.html

"Jill Biden confided to Oprah that her husband, tJill Biden Tells Oprah Winfrey Joe Biden had been originally offered two positions - Secretary of State and Vice President."

So would hillary have been VP if biden had selected secretary of state?

This doesnt seem like the best way to decide who you want where if you ask me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hillary wasnt obamas first choice
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 06:16:46 AM »
Great timely story.  Did you find this in the "Story we all read 3 days ago" bin?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1404094/jill_biden_tells_oprah_winfrey_joe.html

"Jill Biden confided to Oprah that her husband, tJill Biden Tells Oprah Winfrey Joe Biden had been originally offered two positions - Secretary of State and Vice President."

So would hillary have been VP if biden had selected secretary of state?

This doesnt seem like the best way to decide who you want where if you ask me

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:19:16 AM »
Great timely story.  Did you find this in the "Story we all read 3 days ago" bin?

bin  ???

Im sorry i never saw a thread on it, did you start one about it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 06:24:53 AM »
i dont see it on the board probably b/c you are starting every thread under the sun to bash bush and palin and not taking a look at the highly hailed way obama is placing ppl and the underlying facts that show it wasnt that highly thought out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 06:31:55 AM »
bin  ???

Im sorry i never saw a thread on it, did you start one about it?

No.  Your local news stations covered the story.  As did many people on the Gossip board, here on getbig.  It was on a taping done several days ago.

Hey, while you're in top form here - will the Ravens or the Steelers win last sunday?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 06:35:51 AM »
No.  Your local news stations covered the story.  As did many people on the Gossip board, here on getbig.  It was on a taping done several days ago.

Hey, while you're in top form here - will the Ravens or the Steelers win last sunday?
hahah so you didnt start a thread about it?

Seems like you start a new thread about every single palin interview but this gets not thread from you? Dont answer that i already know you cant show obammers in a light without a halo on.

steelers but i was rooting for the ravens.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 06:42:29 AM »

OH so all of your 1,001 threads you start about every nonsensical topic are all hot breaking news? ::)

Not showing just a wee little bit of bias, are you?

LOL.  So Jill blurts out the truth on Oprah's show, Joe can be heard shusshing her but then he's forced to come clean or else call his wife a liar on national TV--which his office then proceeded to do subsequently, anyway, in the name of damage control.

Real nice, Joe.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 06:46:43 AM »

How many threads have you started about Palin or 9/11.  Get off your high horse and go take a picture with your Glocks.   ::)
Squishy face retard

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
Ya know, Joe showed his true colors 20 years ago when he ran for President (lying about his education, plagiarized speeches) and I haven't seen anything to indicate that he's any different today.  I'm sure this little 'incident' will be only the first of many.  At least there will be no shortage of fun stuff to talk about on here. :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
Ya know, Joe showed his true colors 20 years ago when he ran for President (lying about his education, plagiarized speeches) and I haven't seen anything to indicate that he's any different today.  I'm sure this little 'incident' will be only the first of many.  At least there will be no shortage of fun stuff to talk about on here. :)
Im actually glad that he didnt choose secretary of state as i think hillary would be 10x better at the job then biden. That is unless God forbid something where to happen to obama and then biden where to take over in that case i would have rather him be secretary of state.