Author Topic: Mike Tyson the Muslim!!..  (Read 19293 times)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: Mike Tyson the Muslim!!..
« Reply #150 on: December 19, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
So this is the angle ? keep quoting what the koran says and ignore reality ?

troll on  ::)

the rule book says dont kill i am not sure what else to say.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: December 19, 2012, 08:56:40 PM »
No... NO... NO....

Listen, maybe i am not clear enough?

Islam says DO NOT KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE! NO MATTER WHO IT IS!

An arab man from saudi hijacks a plane an kills people, what does that mean? THIS MAN HAS COMMITED THE SIN OF MURDER! islam says do not kill youself! the same man also  COMMITTED SIN OF SUICIDE!

Another good example! many muslim youth today are drinking and getting drunk. Many muslim youth bang girls(they are not married to) all over the place. Now islam has stricly forbid intoxicants an Forication/adultery.

with the example i gave in mind thats where you arugment is WORNG its like saying "well some muslims get drunk and forincate therefor it must be allowed in Islam".  Murder,Alcohal, Sex outside of marriage, suicide are all forbidden and alwas will be not matter how many Muslims commit them.

So what? The bible also says thou shalt notkill, stealetc as do all religious books. That hasnt stopped relgious radicals from doing despicable stuff anyway. When religious nuts from other religions do this shit their religions step in and condemn them and take steps to shut them down. How many islamic leaders have stepped in to shut down rogue mosques, prevent riots etc. Islam claims to be one thing and does something completely different.

Christians get more insults sent their way than any other religion. How many churches start bounties for killing those opposers? How many of them start riots all over the country and the world just becuase some fool write a book or makes a movie? How many islamic leaders steped in or spoke out to condemn these kill orders?

Its a waste of time trying to explain all this to you achmutt. Your attempts to start shit on this board are pretty transparent as are your excuses.

Don't think everyone is going to step aside and let you continue your jihad against the christians and jews
on this board. You don't like the way muslims are portrayed on this board? This is getbig and its a free speech board so if you dont like it GTFO.
  If you want muslims to be treated with respect start showing respect to others instead of playing covert religion wargames.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2012, 08:58:25 PM »
So what? The bible also says thou shalt notkill, stealetc as do all religious books. That hasnt stopped relgious radicals from doing despicable stuff anyway. When religious nuts from other religions do this shit their religions step in and condemn them and take steps to shut them down. How many islamic leaders have stepped in to shut down rogue mosques, prevent riots etc. Islam claims to be one thing and does something completely different.

Christians get more insults sent their way than any other religion. How many churches start bounties for killing those opposers? How many of them start riots all over the country and the world just becuase some fool write a book or makes a movie? How many islamic leaders steped in or spoke out to condemn these kill orders?

Its a waste of time trying to explain all this to you achmutt. Your attempts to start shit on this board are pretty transparent as are your excuses.

Don't think everyone is going to step aside and let you continue your jihad against the christians and jews
on this board. You don't like the way muslims are portrayed on this board? This is getbig and its a free speech board so if you dont like it GTFO.
  If you want muslims to be treated with respect start showing respect to others instead of playing covert religion wargames.

I treat everyone who TREATS islam with respect.  their is no Jihad...Do you honestly think I care about you being a muslim? no! free speech? OK say what ever you want! i will be there to give the truth  ;)

like i said, whos forcing you to be a muslim? Nobody.

but I will not let you make up lies. saying stupid stuff like "but that muslim guy beats his wife!" or "that muslim kills people" isnt a valid claim. because they do this against islam, an do not represent islam.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2012, 09:08:23 PM »
I treat everyone who TREATS islam with respect.  their is no Jihad...Do you honestly think I care about you being a muslim? no. free speech? OK say what ever you want! i will be there to give the truth  ;)

Sure you do achmutt. Thats why you said in one thread islam is superior to chritianity.

You're always taking potshots at the christians and jews about their beliefs. You dont seem to show them any respect even though they are being very respectful in their responses to you.

Heres one of your posts. Same stuff achmutt say as well over and over. Oh wait its the same person using two accounts.

these christans are not even real christans, they do not worship like Jesus did.

Thats why you started this account right? To continue the islam is greater than christianity arguement. Too bad you were exposed.

As for you're there to give the truth? Thats prettty funny. Your version of the truth seems to jive with reality.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
ehhh ya, lol you like taking things out of context eh? why dont you give everyone the context

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2012, 09:12:18 PM »
Sure you do achmutt. Thats why you said in one thread islam is superior to chritianity.

You're always taking potshots at the christians and jews about their beliefs. You dont seem to show them any respect even though they are being very respectful in their responses to you.

Heres one of your posts. Same stuff achmutt say as well over and over. Oh wait its the same person using two accounts.

Thats why you started this account right? To continue the islam is greater than christianity arguement. Too bad you were exposed.

As for you're there to give the truth? Thats prettty funny. Your version of the truth seems to jive with reality.

this is a comeplete lie. I mean its not even funny anymore...

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2012, 09:20:41 PM »
ehhh ya, lol you like taking things out of context eh? why dont you give everyone the context

Everyone can go the the religion board and read all the threads and posts you've started promoting this anti christian angle under your achmutt account.
All the evidence is already visible to everyone.

I've destroyed all  your circular arguements and you've yet to make a single valid point.
Have fun melting down jihad boy.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2012, 09:26:20 PM »
Everyone can go the the religion board and read all the threads and posts you've started promoting this anti christian angle under your achmutt account.
All the evidence is already visible to everyone.

I've destroyed all  your circular arguements and you've yet to make a single valid point.
Have fun melting down jihad boy.

::) ok  detective show me the evidence hahaha...oh brother.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2012, 09:30:23 PM »
::) ok  detective show me the evidence hahaha...oh brother.

I already did. All your achmutt anti christian posts are all there in the religion board for anyone to see for themselves.

Good luck perpetuating your lies. You got caught and exposed. Keep making excuses. They get you nowhere....just like the lie that is your religion. :-*

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2012, 09:36:57 PM »
I already did. All your achmutt anti christian posts are all there in the religion board for anyone to see for themselves.

Good luck perpetuating your lies. You got caught and exposed. Keep making excuses. They get you nowhere....just like the lie that is your religion. :-*

how i am i suppose to take you seriously? lol... i mean honestly i am actually "loling" right now. keeping posting this kind of shit. Do you know how much of a joke you are right now? I bet whenever Ahmed on reads this hes going to laugh even more then I am.

I mean what kind of fool goes and makes multiple accounts? then goes and exchanges PMs with himself? , qoutes himself? talks to himself? maybe your enough of a loser to do that but not everyone else is...check the IPs if it will help you sleep at night.

I am not Ahmed, its as simple as that. Im done aruging with you, you have no substance besides accusing me of being someone else, which i clearly am not.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
how i am i suppose to take you seriously? lol... i mean honestly i am actually "loling" right now. keeping posting this kind of shit. Do you know how much of a joke you are right now? I bet whenever Ahmed on reads this hes going to laugh even more then I am.

I am not Ahmed, its as simple as that. Im done aruging with yous you have no substance besides accusing me of being someone else, which i clearly am not. check the IPs...

Deal with it chuckles. You can log into your achmutt account and reread it and cry lol some more. ;)

Ypu have no arguement. You got exposed. You lost. Deal with it.

Keep laughing like a complete nutter that you are.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2012, 09:47:15 PM »

Deal with it chuckles. You can log into your achmutt account and reread it and cry lol some more. ;)

Ypu have no arguement. You got exposed. You lost. Deal with it.

Keep laughing like a complete nutter that you are.

LOL

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2012, 11:16:36 PM »
the rule book says dont kill i am not sure what else to say.

my friend,.. gronk was a man with a tiny brain, very big belly, and, droopy tits before drugs a after drugs he has imrpoved his body but still has the same tiny brain so dont bother yourself trying to make him understand.. it's useless :D

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
can't we all just get along?
(apart from muslims, they can just all fuck off back to their 13th century shitholes)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2012, 03:25:21 AM »
great you agree with me so terrorism has no religion right??..

Certainly Muslims are not the only people to have engaged in terrorism.

or if you see muslims terrorists because of these statistics you have to see christians 99 times more terrorists.. right?..

No I do not see the equivalent  behaviour among Christians worldwide.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2012, 03:26:35 AM »
Wrong. Iraq Was not invaded as a christian act.

Correct.