Author Topic: Ingrown toenail!!!  (Read 9226 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Ingrown toenail!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 10:46:35 PM »
I would get them when I was a teenager from player soccer all year round and other sports.  They fucking suck big time.  I ended up having to go to a podiatrist several times.  They would shoot up your toe with novacaine and remove the side of the nail.  That worked for a while but they always came back.  eventually had two sides of my toe lasered off, just a little side of each big toenail.  Will never have to worry about them again.  Go see a podiatrist.  if you keep messing with them yourself you'll end up getting an infection.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 07:02:12 AM »
Go to a doctor and theyll remove it as has been said.I had it done and the relief of never havin it again is amazing :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 07:11:27 AM »
Do you own an angle grinder?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 08:34:13 AM »
soak your foot in hot water

once the nail becomes soft just cut it out

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 08:46:07 AM »
that's why you cut them straight across and not semi circle.
a ingrown toenaile usually starts at the base of the toe.....it doesnt matter how you cut it...

bench

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 09:07:47 AM »
How many people have these?  OMG they are the worst!!  They hurt so bad and never go away.  I always try and clip it and dig it out but it only get's further in and I cannot reach the end of the nail to pull it out. 

plz help!!!

you need to cut a v shape out of your toe nail so that it will grow inwards.  After it heals, and pull in do not cut the sides down.  let it grow out and only cut the end, not down onto the sides.

TEAM LAURA LEE!

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
soke in hot water with Epson salt for 30 min, that slightly trim and pull out the side. Always cut straight across. Wear white socks til it heals

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 09:50:21 AM »
How many people have these?  OMG they are the worst!!  They hurt so bad and never go away.  I always try and clip it and dig it out but it only get's further in and I cannot reach the end of the nail to pull it out. 

plz help!!!

Geez! If being an ugly phag isn't bad enough... But an ugly phag with busted feet!? Please sir,a bullet to the head is the only way for you..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »
If it's on the big toe these are easy to get rid of.  Cut it in the middle with nail clippers then rip it off to the side.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 11:07:11 AM »
 Go see a podiatrist.  if you keep messing with them yourself you'll end up getting an infection.

x2

JT, infections can become very dangerous and you could lose a limb or your life.  Please see a doc.

you need to cut a v shape out of your toe nail so that it will grow inwards.  After it heals, and pull in do not cut the sides down.  let it grow out and only cut the end, not down onto the sides.

Good artwork ;D
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 11:08:01 AM »
See a podiatrist and have him cut it out.

Don't watch  
:o
:

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 02:02:05 PM »
If your groin starts to hurt it means that it has become infected,...go to a podiatrist.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 02:15:14 PM »
man up!

dig some nail clippers in there and dig it out bro.

make sure u take a shot of jack before and pour some of it on there after you're done to make sure u dont get infected.

do this. It's the only fucking way to get rid of them. YOu can use the scraper part of nail clippers (for cleaning under the nail) to rip it up. Then pour peroxide on it and you're good to go.
It's Hip to be Square!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
Grow the Nail a week or two, soak your feet. Take the cotton off of a qtip, wedge it under the corners. Keep doing this daily untill your nails are normal. It could take up to a month. Trim straight across don't wear socks or shoes that are too tight.
Hope this helps...

Dr. Oz recommended that on his show tonight.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/ingrown-nails
:

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »
If it's on the big toe these are easy to get rid of.  Cut it in the middle with nail clippers then rip it off to the side.

really, like a V in the middle of the toenail then pull the nail that way to get it out?

thanks for all the help guys I read all the posts and will keep you updated on the toenail.  For right now I am going to try it myself cause I don't want to go see a doctor yet about it. 

TEAM Nasser

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:53 PM »
x2

JT, infections can become very dangerous and you could lose a limb or your life.  Please see a doc.

Good artwork ;D

thanx you shtella!!!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 08:50:45 PM »
really, like a V in the middle of the toenail then pull the nail that way to get it out?

thanks for all the help guys I read all the posts and will keep you updated on the toenail.  For right now I am going to try it myself cause I don't want to go see a doctor yet about it. 

i had this problem bad, the v cut in your nail will solve the problem in about a week i think.  just make sure you never cut the corners of your nail again once its better.

ive got some of the best looking toe nails of any man or women ive ever seen.
TEAM LAURA LEE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »
had one that got infected a couple years ago sucks major ace man...I would accidently hit something with my shoe and it would bloody my sock pretty bad.

Epson salt with hot water helps to get some of the puss out and then you can try and cut the nail out. If yours is infected its probaby swollen and getting the puss out and soaking your toe will help bring the swelling down.

After that I would soak it in peroxide to help limit the infection...I ended up having to do a couple rounds of antibiotics to get rid of the infection b/c it would start to go away but the antibiotics would run out and it would come back.

Seriously either go to the docter or do something quickly b/c its not going to get any better.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 12:12:24 AM »
Walk it off, pussy

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 12:18:34 AM »
I would get them when I was a teenager from player soccer all year round and other sports.  They fucking suck big time.  I ended up having to go to a podiatrist several times.  They would shoot up your toe with novacaine and remove the side of the nail.  That worked for a while but they always came back.  eventually had two sides of my toe lasered off, just a little side of each big toenail.  Will never have to worry about them again.  Go see a podiatrist.  if you keep messing with them yourself you'll end up getting an infection.

I had the same problem playing soccer. Jesus, running up and down the field kicking the ball and other players stepping on it fucking sucked.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »

Won't work. Toenail is already spilt.
A