Author Topic: Can I get my son arrested for smoking pot  (Read 4517 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Can I get my son arrested for smoking pot
« on: February 07, 2010, 04:05:43 AM »
I ran across this somehow when looking for a weed question.

In my opinion this "parent"  ::)  needs their ass beat.

Can I get my son arrested for smoking pot?
I found a bag of pot in my 18yr old sons room. I have zero tolerance for drugs. Today when he returns he will lose the use of the family car, he will lose his credit card, and he will lose his college tuition.

I'm furious! The smell in the house is foul. What I would really like to do is
call the police and have him arrested for possession of drugs, and have him hauled off in a squad car. And I will not pay his bail.

He will also be removed from the car insurance and have his health coverage under my benefits plan terminated.

I will NOT put up with drugs period!

* 1 year ago

Additional Details
No, I'm not joking. I'm having to sit here in the house and type this with a horrid rancid smell due to his drugs. It smells disgusting, it makes him smell.. now i now what that smell it.

And, no I didn't do drugs when I was a teenager. The penalty was severe and usually involved physical punishment (Cane, lashes etc.,). And I can say that we had none of the so called emotional issues (excuses) todays teens seem to have conjured up.

1 year ago
I will think on it overnight. But he definitely loses the car and credit cards. Car insurance on him will be cancelled tomorrow morning; being high on drugs = not able to drive. On medical insurance and tuition I will wait until monday to make my decision.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Unbelievable parent
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 04:13:03 AM »
stupid idiots, we here in holland always laugh themselves off seeing these hypocrit parents in dr phil shows crying about their kids doing DRUGSSSS!!!!! they smoke herbs!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG the disaster!!!! they make it sound as if they are on crystal meth. people there are still way behind the modern world.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 04:30:01 AM »
Turn in your children to the government.  It's the right thing to do.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 04:47:23 AM »
I had a buddy whose parents were like that and he just went wild. Lead to Fist fights with his dad and cussing out his mom.  He was a good guy but his parents made things so much worse.  It was only weed too.  They never knew about the acid, coke, meth and all the other shit he did.  Living in that house pretty much pushed him to escape any way he could.  If they would have only been civil about it maybe he wouldn't have wound up the way he did. They lived by the bible.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 05:04:51 AM »
They lived by the bible.

yeah i was raised pretty freely like my sisters and we were all good kids who knew how to behave.
friends of mine who were kept strict and had to go to church and stuff always made problems. i think parents got it all in their own hands how their children will become.

not for nothing children in saudi arabia do all the stuff they can get penalised very badly for (girls driving cars, getting drunk, hanging with boys) the more you restrict them the harder they turn away from you i think.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 05:27:51 AM »
We should get Falcon's advice on this topic.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 05:34:21 AM »
I had a buddy whose parents were like that and he just went wild. Lead to Fist fights with his dad and cussing out his mom.  He was a good guy but his parents made things so much worse.  It was only weed too.  They never knew about the acid, coke, meth and all the other shit he did.  Living in that house pretty much pushed him to escape any way he could.  If they would have only been civil about it maybe he wouldn't have wound up the way he did. They lived by the bible.
Sorry, dude but his parents were right. Their house, their rules. And there is a reason why. Out of love for he child. Now, I don't think they disciplined their child when he was younger, but like typically people who follow the Baby Boomer Parenting Model, they waited until things got out of hand. This is shown by his fist fights with is father and cussing his parents out.
That person you know is a fuck up, through and through. A fuck up from the neck up. And I deal with is kind everyday.

Now the first kid, maybe the parent went a bit overboard, but weed is still illegal, and if that parent wants to take away privledges, so be it. If that kid knows no drugs in the house, and this might have been the 3rd, 4th time--My House, My Rules, once you turn 18, leave and get your own place and make your own rules.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »
obviously either they didnt raise the kid properly, or they did but he got brainwashed by someone else behind their backs...

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 07:56:50 AM »
Do kids have credit cards nowadays? Is that shit 'normal'?
U

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 08:02:39 AM »
Whatever happened to the good, old fashioned ass-whoopin'?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 08:04:33 AM »
Agree with Parker 100%.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 08:05:36 AM »
Do kids have credit cards nowadays? Is that shit 'normal'?
Only if you want them out of your hair and pay the card fees later

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 08:06:32 AM »
Thread should renamed "unbelieveable kid that needs his ass kicked"!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 08:12:23 AM »
Thread should renamed "unbelieveable kid that needs his ass kicked"!
X2 what happened to a good ass beating for unruly kids?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 08:15:14 AM »
Sorry, dude but his parents were right. Their house, their rules. And there is a reason why. Out of love for he child. Now, I don't think they disciplined their child when he was younger, but like typically people who follow the Baby Boomer Parenting Model, they waited until things got out of hand. This is shown by his fist fights with is father and cussing his parents out.
That person you know is a fuck up, through and through. A fuck up from the neck up. And I deal with is kind everyday.

Now the first kid, maybe the parent went a bit overboard, but weed is still illegal, and if that parent wants to take away privledges, so be it. If that kid knows no drugs in the house, and this might have been the 3rd, 4th time--My House, My Rules, once you turn 18, leave and get your own place and make your own rules.

The voice of reason.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 08:47:50 AM »
Lock him in the closet with the weed and don't let him out until he's smoked it all.

That'll learn him!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 08:53:19 AM »
Their house, their car, their credit cards, their rules. Don't like it, fuck off and get your own place.

My mom used to be a pain in the ass with me coming in around 8am from nights out. I got a job and moved out. Not hard.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 08:54:11 AM »
stupid idiots, we here in holland always laugh themselves off seeing these hypocrit parents in dr phil shows crying about their kids doing DRUGSSSS!!!!! they smoke herbs!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG the disaster!!!! they make it sound as if they are on crystal meth. people there are still way behind the modern world.

In regards to herbs, yes very much so.