Author Topic: Crazy Things You've Done For Love  (Read 4691 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Crazy Things You've Done For Love
« on: January 19, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »
Due the thread "Love Makes You Do Crazy Things" I was wondering what things have GetBiggers done in the past for "love/sex" and look back at how crazy it was now that you've had time to reflect??? Has to be some good stories out there.
a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Crazy Things You've Done For Love
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 09:59:41 AM »
In for BMC and bass generator replies.  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 11:19:12 AM »
Have never done anything crazy for love.
 apart from when I was a little teenage fag in first serious relationship I've never believed it truly exists appart from the love I feel for my two kids, I care about myself and kids and don't really give a shit about wor lass and would only feel bad for the kids loss if we split up.

Again with sex being the type of bloke who would fuck anything I've never had to go to any great length, I have been with some really ugly woman, the worst was barely female.

I met the she beast in my local nightclub and within 10 minutes I was taking her home, she looked and dressed like shit but never knew just how bad till later. We stopped at the pizza shop and she bought herself 6 cartons of chilli sauce with her pizza which I thought was strange. A couple of workmates seen me with the abomination in the pizza shop too so already I was dreading Monday morning.

We get back to my parents house (still lived at home) and went straight to my room, under the light the true horror was revealed, her teeth appeared to be in sideways as they were wider than they were long, had a big scar down her chin and some of the shittiest drawn tattooes I've ever seen. I soon found out why she bought the cartons of chilli sauce as she started Downing them in one the vulgar bitch she told me she was a scaffolder as well for fucks sake.

As we start getting into it she gets fucking worse, she was fucking almost rectangle shape with no curves at all, and had triangle tits with nipples about an inch long (honest they were vile). She told me she was shaved but when I got down there it was fucking stubbly but She could deepthroat and was a good fuck. But had to pretend I was going to sleep to get her off me.

The next day she was lying around naked and downed another 3 cartons of chilli sauce, I was disgusted by this sight but she started teasing albu alternating slow licking then swallowing down my tiddler, so I let her finish the job and she swallowed every drop before kicking her out, I told her my car was broken and she could catch a bus up the front street and told her the way.

Tried to sneak the ugly cu no out but my dad Seen and laughed like fuck.
My mates still tell every fucker the story to this day but I enjoyed the sex and sometimes still jerk off to it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 11:39:38 AM »
Good story bassgenerator, she sounds like the sort of munter commonly found in the North.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 11:42:14 AM »
Good story bassgenerator, she sounds like the sort of munter commonly found in the North.

There are ugly women all over the uk

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 11:46:57 AM »
Due the thread "Love Makes You Do Crazy Things" I was wondering what things have GetBiggers done in the past for "love/sex" and look back at how crazy it was now that you've had time to reflect??? Has to be some good stories out there.

i stopped fucking other women

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 12:21:09 PM »
 apart from when I was a little teenage fag in first serious relationship I've never believed it truly exists appart from the love I feel for my two kids, I care about myself and kids and don't really give a shit about wor lass and would only feel bad for the kids loss if we split up.

Again with sex being the type of bloke who would fuck anything I've never had to go to any great length, I have been with some really ugly woman, the worst was barely female.

I met the she beast in my local nightclub and within 10 minutes I was taking her home, she looked and dressed like shit but never knew just how bad till later. We stopped at the pizza shop and she bought herself 6 cartons of chilli sauce with her pizza which I thought was strange. A couple of workmates seen me with the abomination in the pizza shop too so already I was dreading Monday morning.

We get back to my parents house (still lived at home) and went straight to my room, under the light the true horror was revealed, her teeth appeared to be in sideways as they were wider than they were long, had a big scar down her chin and some of the shittiest drawn tattooes I've ever seen. I soon found out why she bought the cartons of chilli sauce as she started Downing them in one the vulgar bitch she told me she was a scaffolder as well for fucks sake.

As we start getting into it she gets fucking worse, she was fucking almost rectangle shape with no curves at all, and had triangle tits with nipples about an inch long (honest they were vile). She told me she was shaved but when I got down there it was fucking stubbly but She could deepthroat and was a good fuck. But had to pretend I was going to sleep to get her off me.

The next day she was lying around naked and downed another 3 cartons of chilli sauce, I was disgusted by this sight but she started teasing albu alternating slow licking then swallowing down my tiddler, so I let her finish the job and she swallowed every drop before kicking her out, I told her my car was broken and she could catch a bus up the front street and told her the way.

My mates still tell every fucker the story to this day but I enjoyed the sex and sometimes still jerk off to it.

LMAO....Classic story. You did a good job conjuring up a vivid image of this vile creature. Inch long nipples as well, fucking hell!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 12:25:36 PM »
asked for advice on getbig

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 12:28:20 PM »
I've never done anything crazy. I'm the type of guy that when I get dumped, I just walk away. I don't maintain contact; text, email, phone, etc.

I guess the one crazy thing I did was take my ex back after he dumped me the first time. Should have never went back. Oh well, live and learn.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 01:03:11 PM »
I can't believe this woman ate chili sauce before....and cold chili sauce in the morning...gross.  Great story - better than Parker's.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 01:10:55 PM »

nice love story almost made me cry. truer love dost no man have.. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 01:27:46 PM »
LMAO....Classic story. You did a good job conjuring up a vivid image of this vile creature. Inch long nipples as well, fucking hell!

Honest mate they were like nowt is seen afore or since, they were long and thin and slightly curved hanging off these saggy little triangle tits.
For me one of life's greatest pleasures is having a woman on top riding your cock with one hand reaching in her arse crack as it's still soaked with your slaver while sucking on her tit and these vile things made that experience considerably less enjoyable !

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 02:29:40 PM »
I've never done anything crazy. I'm the type of guy that when I get dumped, I just walk away. I don't maintain contact; text, email, phone, etc.

I guess the one crazy thing I did was take my ex back after he dumped me the first time. Should have never went back. Oh well, live and learn.

i think one ex dumped me twice and i took her back both times. damn was fucking her fun though...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 10:06:56 AM »

Hahaha this post is priceless

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2016, 10:18:14 AM »
Hahaha this post is priceless

Who called it?  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 10:18:21 AM »

Amazing story of gentle and romantic love.

:D

(The highlighted portions have me intensely chuckling.)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2016, 10:21:33 AM »
I didn't fuck really hot young side bitches when I was in a relationship "for love"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »

I guess the one crazy thing I did was take my ex back after he dumped me the first time.

Were you the top or bottom?  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2016, 10:34:33 AM »
I didn't fuck really hot young side bitches when I was in a relationship "for love"

Truth.

In my younger days, I was a sucker for "love". And I worked heroically to maintain relationships that never lasted. Some survived mere months, and other, years.

Either way, what a waste of time, effort and money. For all my struggle, what was I left with? A broken heart and wretched hatred for everything "romantic", that's what.

What a jackassey little dipshit I was in my teen and early adult years.

Should have worked only to carelessly smash as much poon as possible.

Instead i was buying stuffed toys and happy-birthday balloons, arguing nonsense and wasting time being all sappy. Total faggotry.

But I've learnt my lesson.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2016, 10:46:57 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 11:50:17 AM »
Killed 4 people , burned down 3 homes, shot 2, stabbed 1 and skinned 2 who survived but are living in assisted care now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 11:56:37 AM »

Got married four times. I won. What do I get?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 12:39:00 PM »
Truth.

In my younger days, I was a sucker for "love". And I worked heroically to maintain relationships that never lasted. Some survived mere months, and other, years.

Either way, what a waste of time, effort and money. For all my struggle, what was I left with? A broken heart and wretched hatred for everything "romantic", that's what.

What a jackassey little dipshit I was in my teen and early adult years.

Should have worked only to carelessly smash as much poon as possible.

Instead i was buying stuffed toys and happy-birthday balloons, arguing nonsense and wasting time being all sappy. Total faggotry.

But I've learnt my lesson.

thank you for sharing your side of the story, makes me feel... fuck it doesn't make me feel any better, FUCK!

:D

I don't have hatered for anything romantic but I just feel it's annoyingly naive when people have a crush. You base your emotions on what exactly.. ? Yeah, the thing is that shit like that might have been the norm 60 years ago etc, but not in todays world of social media, smart phones and "do what thou wilth" western societys.

Now days I much rather search for god than for that perfect someone. That perfect someone is just as perfect as a fat ass pizza two hours after your leg workout, that's it.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2016, 01:01:08 PM »

A scaffolder   :D   for fucks sake. :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2016, 01:24:01 PM »
At times i insert my genital organ in a certain woman genitalia. Always the same woman. It has been years doing this. Must be love. Crazy.