Author Topic: site pain...no site pain. Did I miss?  (Read 940 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
site pain...no site pain. Did I miss?
« on: May 26, 2009, 08:23:28 AM »
So last week Thurs ( I pin mon & thurs) I pinned in the same spot but on the opposite cheek and got NO site pain at all. The left cheek and my thigh (which I did yesterday) started hurting within a couple of hours (from the prop I'm assuming)

Is it possible that last thurs when I pinned in my ass that I missed muscle? I used a 1.75", 23g and took it all the way down. Again the same spot opposite side earlier that week hurt so I must have hit the muscle.

Thought?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: site pain...no site pain. Did I miss?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:37:01 AM »
It's possible it was a "cleaner" shot. Maybe your hands were more steady (i.e. last time you moved the needle a little bit)...who knows?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 09:25:56 AM »
really...cool. I thought prop was supposed to hurt no matter where or how clean you pinned. Thanks for the response bro.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »
really...cool. I thought prop was supposed to hurt no matter where or how clean you pinned. Thanks for the response bro.

Prop usually hurts me like a crazy but I've managed to pin it a few times & all was fine. You never know. The most painful shot I ever did was EQ (which usually never hurts me) an hour after taking 80mcg of clen on an empty stomach. Hands were shaking so badly I ended up with a bruise almost the size of a baseball on my pec.  :'(

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:42:43 AM »
ok...you win...I'll stop whining.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 11:37:54 AM »
Prop usually hurts me like a crazy but I've managed to pin it a few times & all was fine. You never know. The most painful shot I ever did was EQ (which usually never hurts me) an hour after taking 80mcg of clen on an empty stomach. Hands were shaking so badly I ended up with a bruise almost the size of a baseball on my pec.  :'(

I've learned to mix oil based Prop with HG hormones like Sustanon and Deca.  That usually prevents the pain. 

Otherwise, it's better to make your own Prop and use Ethyl Oleate with 2% BA and 18% BB.  It's so thin, you can shoot it through a slin pin and it doesn't hurt at all.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 02:48:59 PM »
Is it possible that last thurs when I pinned in my ass that I missed muscle? I used a 1.75", 23g and took it all the way down. Thought?

If a 1.75 needle, buried to the hub, failed to hit the muscle in your glute, you'd be way too fat to be using AAS  ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 02:59:43 PM »
good point. I have the white guy disease of "noassatall" ..no bubble butt here so I know I hit muscle.