Author Topic: Obama daughter poses w Anti-Cop t-shirt in selfie  (Read 24253 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama daughter poses w Anti-Cop t-shirt in selfie
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »
He also shot the sheriff.. but according to him.. didn't shoot the Deputy 

Clearly, Bob Marley shot that sheriff after being fed hateful words from little Billy De Blasio, then just 5 years old but still just as evil and traitorous as ever.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2015, 02:20:55 PM »
No - all of the palins are free game - F Trig too as far as I am concerned,.   :D  :D  :D  :D

Trig is probably smarter than you

No one that I'm aware of criticized the kid

Only his dumb twat of a mother is being criticized

Of course you're too fucking dumb to understand that

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2015, 02:25:02 PM »
I like Hillary.. sexy woman in her youth

:-\  Oh you know where this is going.  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2015, 02:26:05 PM »
Even if they're choosing to behave in the PUBLIC spotlight, to further their family's political cause?

I mean, Bristol palin was 24, with a reality show, starting a PAC and giving venemous speeches against the dems for a paycheck, and people were STILL saying "she's kids, she's off limits".

You don't think the kids wearing shirts designed to appeal to base voters upset with police brutality is a calculated political move?

more liberal double standards here.

Shut up troll.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2015, 02:28:41 PM »
Shut up troll.

Clearly the truth hurts

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2015, 02:32:43 PM »
The failureinchief sat in a racist church for 20 years and one of his advisors is the race baiter Al Sharpton, yet the dumocrats are upset about a 12 year old speech by Scalise.

HEHEHEEH!! Fake outrage by libtards since liberals are the most racist people in the world. Don't forget that the Democratic party was founded by KKK members.

making up stuff again.....al sharpton is not an "advisor"....I'm sure you wish he were in your twisted mind

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2015, 02:33:57 PM »
The Question is ...did she understand the logo ? Remember she is very young.

EXACTLY...even I don't know what the hell the logo means......and why are we talking about a teenager anyway>???..teens always wear counter culture shit.....

oh thts right...she's black and Obama's daughter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2015, 02:42:39 PM »
EXACTLY...even I don't know what the hell the logo means......and why are we talking about a teenager anyway>???..teens always wear counter culture shit.....

oh thts right...she's black and Obama's daughter

And Kenyan  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2015, 02:45:59 PM »
Clearly the truth hurts

on a butthurt level, we see.

Kids are off limits - UNTIL they attempt to use their positions as public figures to influence american politics and policy.  Obama's kids are HELPING the liberal cause now with shirts like this. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2015, 02:58:45 PM »
making up stuff again.....al sharpton is not an "advisor"....I'm sure you wish he were in your twisted mind

Oh please.  Yes he is. 

Sharpton Visited the Obama White House 61 Times
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 12, 2014

And counting, of course.

My God, the guy probably has his own desk in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

President Obama’s embrace of Al Sharpton, as National Review points out, has helped legitimize Sharpton as the preeminent black leader. Sharpton and his idiotic rantings, his message of victimization instead of self-help, and his fomenting of racial divisions, now takes the place of Martin Luther King Jr., thanks to Obama.

According to National Review:

Thirty-four of Sharpton’s visits were for White House events like high-profile nominations, bill signings, and soirées. Some, like the February 9, 2010, “Celebration of Music from the Civil Rights Movement,” seem well within Sharpton’s wheelhouse. But many more — including a March 18, 2010, signing ceremony for a “jobs bill” and a May 19, 2010, event honoring visiting Mexican president Felipe Calderón — leave one wondering where Sharpton’s expertise enters the picture. Others — such as the Obamas’ 2011 Super Bowl party, small-scale movie screenings in February 2011 and April 2013, and especially the president’s birthday party in August 2011 — speak to a close personal relationship between Sharpton and the first family.

The nation’s first black president could have brought us together. He could have pounded home the message to the black community that it’s time to stop complaining about insults, perceived and real, and go about claiming their rightful place in society.

Instead, Obama feeds the mindset that demands help from the state and coaxes anger from the aggrieved. What a waste.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/12/12/sharpton-visited-obama-white-house-61-times/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2015, 03:19:54 PM »
Great post, BB.  We see Sharpton attended events at the white house and visited, but nowhere does it say anything about being an "advisor".

A lesser intelligent, more assumptive person might go ahead and reach such a conclusion, but we know this to not be the case.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2015, 04:15:33 PM »
Oh please.  Yes he is.  

Sharpton Visited the Obama White House 61 Times
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 12, 2014

And counting, of course.

My God, the guy probably has his own desk in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

President Obama’s embrace of Al Sharpton, as National Review points out, has helped legitimize Sharpton as the preeminent black leader. Sharpton and his idiotic rantings, his message of victimization instead of self-help, and his fomenting of racial divisions, now takes the place of Martin Luther King Jr., thanks to Obama.

According to National Review:

Thirty-four of Sharpton’s visits were for White House events like high-profile nominations, bill signings, and soirées. Some, like the February 9, 2010, “Celebration of Music from the Civil Rights Movement,” seem well within Sharpton’s wheelhouse. But many more — including a March 18, 2010, signing ceremony for a “jobs bill” and a May 19, 2010, event honoring visiting Mexican president Felipe Calderón — leave one wondering where Sharpton’s expertise enters the picture. Others — such as the Obamas’ 2011 Super Bowl party, small-scale movie screenings in February 2011 and April 2013, and especially the president’s birthday party in August 2011 — speak to a close personal relationship between Sharpton and the first family.

The nation’s first black president could have brought us together. He could have pounded home the message to the black community that it’s time to stop complaining about insults, perceived and real, and go about claiming their rightful place in society.

Instead, Obama feeds the mindset that demands help from the state and coaxes anger from the aggrieved. What a waste.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/12/12/sharpton-visited-obama-white-house-61-times/

I guess you feel that ANY black guy that talks to Obama is an "advisor"?????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2015, 04:16:44 PM »
Great post, BB.  We see Sharpton attended events at the white house and visited, but nowhere does it say anything about being an "advisor".

A lesser intelligent, more assumptive person might go ahead and reach such a conclusion, but we know this to not be the case.

EXACTLY...Good post

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2015, 04:47:08 PM »

You are an unintelligent screwball. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2015, 04:50:43 PM »
You are an unintelligent screwball. 

Does it make you feel worse that an unitelligent screwball just destroyed your point? 

I mean, at least if I was a Rhodes Scholar, you could blame that.  But in this case, it's like Romney losing to Obama all over again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2015, 04:51:07 PM »
I guess you feel that ANY black guy that talks to Obama is an "advisor"?????????????

"ANY black guy" that talks to Obama or his inner circle at the White House more than 61 times, and was the White House point man in Ferguson is a White House advisor.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »
Does it make you feel worse that an unitelligent screwball just destroyed your point? 

I mean, at least if I was a Rhodes Scholar, you could blame that.  But in this case, it's like Romney losing to Obama all over again.

Silence dum dum.  Nobody cares what you think.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2015, 04:52:26 PM »
"ANY black guy" that talks to Obama or his inner circle at the White House more than 61 times, and was the White House point man in Ferguson is a White House advisor.  

I think any association with someone like Sharpton deserves criticism.  We wouldn't be debating the issue if David Duke appeared at the Whitehouse during Bush's presidency.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2015, 04:54:01 PM »

Of course Sharpton is an advisor. He's been to the White House almost 100 times. He's either an advisor or screwing Obama, which isn't totally out of the realm of possibility considering is nick name is "Bathhouse Barry".  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2015, 05:11:19 PM »
I think any association with someone like Sharpton deserves criticism.  We wouldn't be debating the issue if David Duke appeared at the Whitehouse during Bush's presidency.

I agree.  And anyone who lets him in the door should be fired.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2015, 05:13:32 PM »
I agree.  And anyone who lets him in the door should be fired.

Let's make a quick assessment of Obama.   He associates with Al Sharpton and attended Rev Wrights church for twenty years.  He has no grounds to criticize anyone.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2015, 05:42:32 PM »

Of course Sharpton is an advisor. He's been to the White House almost 100 times. He's either an advisor or screwing Obama, which isn't totally out of the realm of possibility considering is nick name is "Bathhouse Barry".  

Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2015, 06:04:00 PM »

What # does a person go from just being a "me too!" white house hanger-on, into an "advisor"?

LOL @ this silly assumption.   My parents visited the white house last year, is my dad an advisor now?  Or is it a 12-visit minimum?

LOL.. Sharpton is a media shill, hanger-on, trying to remain relevant by showing up at "events" and pretending he is a part of them.  LOL at the people on the right that cannot see thru that... they want to hate on the d-bag sharpton so much, that they create a title for him.

Bill OReilly visited the White House a few times- was he "advisor" to bush?   LOL toss in the fact that Sharpton is a political show TV host, yeah, it makes sense he'd be there, interviewing people, trying to be relevant.

This whole "adviser" thing is a weak-ass flop, and you know it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2015, 06:41:44 PM »

I wonder what kind of "advising" went on during the Super Bowl party.   What kind of chip dip to use?

And that music celebration must have been a battle of bass vs treble the likes of the Bay of Pigs.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »
Good point

It's not like her parents posted the photo and bragged about it

You do realize the kid has Down's Syndrome right?

I'd like to stab you in the fucking eye and then put you in a headlock and squeeze in front of your wife and kids.

Ignorant piece of shit.