Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 361993 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12550 on: April 29, 2024, 06:11:54 PM »
Hey fuck stick....all this science reading and you don't know about cellular metabolism.  Hopefully you do not believe lactate is the cause of muscle soreness (wouldn't surprise me if you did).  Lactate gets converted back to glucose in a very short period of time.  There is no way you are even getting close to your lactate threshold for it to be present one week from now.....no way, no how...not even with your brutal training sessions.

You can argue terminology all you want my chest is absolutely still sore a week after a normal chest workout everything is yeah I am usually almost fully recovered but never fully. There is still inflammation a weak later after training

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12551 on: April 29, 2024, 06:19:58 PM »
You can argue terminology all you want my chest is absolutely still sore a week after a normal chest workout everything is yeah I am usually almost fully recovered but never fully. There is still inflammation a weak later after training

Argue terminology? I am teaching you shit you supposedly know from years and years of digesting scientific articles (according to you).  Its 100% not sore from "lactic acid" dumb fuck.  There is NO inflammation in the muscle one week post workout.  Prove it to me...show me the science.  It sure as hell wouldn't be there with your bitch workouts.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12552 on: April 29, 2024, 07:17:18 PM »
Paused to take selfie?   Paused to figure out what rep you were on?  Paused to pin yourself?

Paused for some Nice French Toast