Author Topic: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice  (Read 21121 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2012, 07:38:37 AM »
so . . .

tbombz' plan is to move into a luxury apartment he can't afford because he likes the view, in order to "attend" classes in a bogus online university that he is convinced has equal or better accreditation to real schools because they said so on a television ad. Furthermore, he plans to pay for his overpriced accomodations with his student loan because he doesn't want to get a job . . .

He also heavily counts on his "girlfriend" to pay for everything and plan to eventually leave her alone if "things go bad". hahaha this turd cant be for real. Pure insanity.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »
i really have nothing against you T, but how can you write this with a straight face when you risk your health and, at minimum, alot of money using rec's and AAS? what is more "superficial" than a 20 in arm?

exactly, plus let's not forget how much money he wants to pay (with his loan) for an appartment just because the "nice view"

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
so . . .

tbombz' plan is to move into a luxury apartment he can't afford because he likes the view, in order to "attend" classes in a bogus online university that he is convinced has equal or better accreditation to real schools because they said so on a television ad. Furthermore, he plans to pay for his overpriced accomodations with his student loan because he doesn't want to get a job . . .

thanks for summing it up so succinctly...

tbomz is an lazy idiot who likes a great view..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »
For ordinary particles with mass, the gravitational pull is carried out by so called gravitons(massively supported by theory but not by observation yet due to the unbelievably small scale they exist in) but photons are not affected by these. The path of a photon is only affected by the curving of space time as a side effect of a huge mass, like the sun for example.

So photons are technically not affected by gravity itself. If saying that they indeed are affected by gravity but only indirectly makes you feel better then sure why not.
i havent looked into this yet, last bit of research i did on the matter (no pun intended  ;D ) was to look into haiders posts.. during that bit of searching i came across a video from the asian physicist you always see on science channell.. thinks hes from harvard or yale or stanford.. anyways he says in the video gravity doesnt really exist..  that its a misnomer to say two objects pull eachother towards each other or are attracted to one another.. its just that any object that exists bends the space around it... like a bowling ball in the center of a trampoline... so that anything within its sphere of influence will move towards it because of that bent space..   gravity was a failed hypothesis..  at least thats what i remember from the video i watched..     so the whole gravitrons things doesnt seem to hold up within that context...    that being said ill look into it.. 

so . . .

western governors university. check it out broseph mcjonestein. completely non profit, founded by 13 governors of western states, regional and nationall accreditation, and most of the nations largest corporations help them create their business curiculum to help create management that can be of value to them.. lots of big time CEO's hold degrees from wgu, and only from wgu..   sorry if you paid 50k for a Bachelors.. theres a better way champ.. unless you need someone to hold your hand everstep of the way

I was never in one worth a goddamn.
a girlfriend or a school?  ;D

thanks man, I'm truely honored.
  8)

i really have nothing against you T, but how can you write this with a straight face when you risk your health and, at minimum, alot of money using rec's and AAS? what is more "superficial" than a 20 in arm?
i stay covered up, never wear revealing clothing, walk with my shoulders slumped and gut stuck out, keep to myself, dont talk to anybody. introverted guy, youd think i was very shy if you saw me but didnt know me. my bodybuilding obsession has ntohing to do with superficiality in the sense you are thinking. its a personal quest only.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2012, 10:04:19 PM »
the only good thing in Monterrey,ca is the clam chowder,we literrally have buckets sitting in the freezer of the stuff. its soooooo good  :P

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2012, 11:13:54 PM »
Guess the asking rent for this place in Sydney.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2012, 01:32:30 AM »
a girlfriend or a school?  ;D

You know it, Monterey Jack! 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2012, 02:06:11 AM »
Wait til you see the price of gas in Monterey.

It's waaaaay higher than where *you* live now, trust me.

Monterey and Carmel.. they are nice tourist attractions, that's about it. Very $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$