Author Topic: Breaking Bad rip-off!  (Read 12203 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking Bad rip-off!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 02:51:06 PM »
It would take more acid to dissolve a human body than they showed them using…

I must ask: How do you know? Personal experience?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2012, 10:45:46 AM »
Conversation with a visiting British policeman...there was a guy in the 1950's who killed a woman and dissolved her corpse...It takes between thirty to fifty gallons.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2012, 11:48:13 AM »
who the fuck is lydia originally connected to? was she just a connection for methlymine or did she have something sexual going on with mike or Gus at one point? this lydia chick just comes out of nowhere with all the knowledge of gus, walt the lab? was she on gu's payrole? I know gus,mike and jesse took out some big cartel guys but there are always more! I wish they kept Tuco in the show a little longer then they did. He was funny. everytime he did a line he would crack me up!like the time he tried the blue stuff and went "oof tight,tight,tight, just keep bringing me that stuff yellow pink blue I dont give a fuck what color it is,alright heisenberg next week"

Thats the guy who from Training Day who says "Ever have your shit puuuuuuuushed in?"  LMAO

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 07:12:49 AM »
The pic doesn't show anything special  ???

What's Walt need with an M60?  ;D

the first pic, of someone holding a picture of Mike, is this from the scene with Walt at the diner having breakfast?? i didnt catch that

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 07:30:49 AM »
the first pic, of someone holding a picture of Mike, is this from the scene with Walt at the diner having breakfast?? i didnt catch that

That is actually Mike holding a photo of himself.  It was giving to him as a warning that the cops have him under surveillance.