Author Topic: Off topic bout police  (Read 2305 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Off topic bout police
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:31:31 PM »
mods please leave up if just for a little while. THanks

OK, this is the second time that I have seen a guy (not the same guy) dressed in normal slothes, slacks dress shirt and both had a badge hangin from their belt and a gun holstered to their side. One time I was in Circut City and the next time in a grocery store. WTF is up with this? Are these guys under cover? Why the hell would you walk around off duty like this?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Off topic bout police
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »
Are you scared?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 09:33:21 PM »
they are out to get you disgusted ! they heard kamali was working with you after his pro debutt ! they want blood !    ;D ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »

OK, this is the second time that I have seen a guy (not the same guy) dressed in normal slothes, slacks dress shirt and both had a badge hangin from their belt and a gun holstered to their side. One time I was in Circut City and the next time in a grocery store. WTF is up with this? Are these guys under cover? Why the hell would you walk around off duty like this?
might be the badge that says carry permit on it looks like a cops badge

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 09:34:32 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »
might be the badge that says carry permit on it looks like a cops badge

No, concealed carry means not visible. these guys were def some type of detectives. My point is why walk around like this?  I did not think that it is not normal to strap your gun to your side off duty and go do your shopping.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »

Not of you.  ;)

lol seriously, whats the drama with them carrying guns, sounds like usa!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »
lol seriously, whats the drama with them carrying guns, sounds like usa!

First time I have ever seen this. Funny though that it is the second time in 2 months.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 09:39:34 PM »
First time I have ever seen this. Funny though that it is the second time in 2 months.

Is it your first or second time  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 09:40:19 PM »
No, concealed carry means not visible. these guys were def some type of detectives. My point is why walk around like this?  I did not think that it is not normal to strap your gun to your side off duty and go do your shopping.
Could be several forms of LE. I was once involved in a scuffle in a parking lot, the guy the broke us up was wearing a sport coat and he had a badge and gun on under it, he was FBI and was having lunch with his wife.

Man, I miss being a teenager.... :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 09:41:05 PM »
Is it your first or second time  ;D

Hey it's late and I ain't thinkin too strate.  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

They are detectves-they wear suits.

As long as thye have their badge in plian sight they are cool. In fact it is pretty much policy in all PD's to not show a weapon while at the grocery store or whatever.

99% of the time they dont do that-they are trained to NOT show their weapon. I have only seen this once or twice in my life....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »

google

Chemtrails

These chemicals are making people batshit crazy...And if you can legally carry a gun, it may just save your life...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »
Could be several forms of LE. I was once involved in a scuffle in a parking lot, the guy the broke us up was wearing a sport coat and he had a badge and gun on under it, he was FBI and was having lunch with his wife.

Man, I miss being a teenager.... :(

Yeah I can see wearin it under your jacket but this guy had it in plain view. Now he was also wearin a badge hangin from his belt I'm sure to let the public know that he was not just some crazy guy weilding a gun, but I this that this is kinds irresponsible. What if a couple of idiots started to mess with this guy and one of them got a hold of the gun, escpecially in a pubilc place.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »
Those are the DEA agents Vince went to.

They are doing a terrible job of tailing you is all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
They are detectves-they wear suits.

As long as thye have their badge in plian sight they are cool. In fact it is pretty much policy in all PD's to not show a weapon while at the grocery store or whatever.

99% of the time they dont do that-they are trained to NOT show their weapon. I have only seen this once or twice in my life....

This guy was buyin a loaf of bread and I think a pop. Funny thing is that both guys were about 5ft 6 and had the crew cut hairdo goin on. Clones of each other.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 09:45:50 PM »

Yeah I can see wearin it under your jacket but this guy had it in plain view. Now he was also wearin a badge hangin from his belt I'm sure to let the public know that he was not just some crazy guy weilding a gun, but I this that this is kinds irresponsible. What if a couple of idiots started to mess with this guy and one of them got a hold of the gun, escpecially in a pubilc place.
Last time I was in Utah, the guy eating across the aisle from me had his gun on his hip, in plain view, fully loaded, with an extra mag on his belt.

Weird, innit?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 09:46:44 PM »
Last time I was in Utah, the guy eating across the aisle from me had his gun on his hip, in plain view, fully loaded, with an extra mag on his belt.

Weird, innit?

Did he have a badge visible?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »
Vince said DEA was slow at act but act they will.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 09:54:49 PM »

How's that any different than a cop with a uniform wearing a gun?  To use your words, "What if a couple of idiots started to mess with a uniformed cop and one of them got a hold of the gun, escpecially in a pubilc place."

::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »
Did he have a badge visible?
No, Utah, you can open carry with a permit. At least that's what I was told when I asked the guy I was working with. You cannot carry concealed, it has to be visable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 09:59:24 PM »

How's that any different than a cop with a uniform wearing a gun?  To use your words, "What if a couple of idiots started to mess with a uniformed cop and one of them got a hold of the gun, escpecially in a pubilc place."

::)

Very different. At least when the have their uniform on and are in a patrol car people know for sure that they are law enforcement. Other than a badge that anyone can buy there is nothing saying that this guy is LE. Oh, and don't ever roll yor eyes at me again if you want to keep them in yor fucking head.  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »
Oh, and don't ever roll yor eyes at me again if you want to keep them in yor fucking head.  :-*
Brutal internet threats. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »
http://www.popguns.com/badge_cwp.htm

they have badges that look legit that state Carry Permit or whatever and unless you look close you think the guy is a cop I saw this in person and for a minute I def thought the guy was a cop

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 10:04:16 PM »
http://www.popguns.com/badge_cwp.htm

they have badges that look legit that state Carry Permit or whatever and unless you look close you think the guy is a cop I saw this in person and for a minute I def thought the guy was a cop

Yeah but I am pretty sure that the gun still has to be out of view even if you wear the badge.