Author Topic: Zyzz - The Legacy  (Read 52546 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Zyzz - The Legacy
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2012, 04:50:30 AM »
7 yo, you mirin?

Lol

I get fascination, but to say that he changed you life?

Get out more! And yes I am "mirin"
I

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »
In many ways Zyzz achieved in his short life, more than many bodybuilders, pros, and by some measures, yes even Frank Zane. He is more recognized, more talked about, has more images viewed, has a physique more chicks would want - the list goes on - than almost IFBB pro.

What made him special was that he was an artist, in the midst of redefining bodybuilding. 99.999% of the "bodybuilders" out there followed the same, uncreative steps - bulk up, become a boof head, bulky squarish, mass of insulana puff with test, walking around with lats spread. Zyzz followed his own path. He realized how ugly someone like a Branch Warren is. He went the direction more of a female fittness competitor, with a metrosexual tangent. He was in the process of creating an amazing, visionary, beautiful physique.

He inspired many, and his memory will last on for many many years to come.

RIP Zyzz

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2012, 05:10:33 AM »
I bet the guys posting defending his honor would gobble his cock if he were alive  ::)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2012, 06:35:47 AM »
Fuck me, there are some cynical girls on this board. It's a simple case of this;....NOW, whether you say his physique was shit, he was gay, he had shit hair, he died doing copious drugs(mostly noted by the same types of guys hanging off GH15's every word), he was a tool, he takes his shirt off a lot.......may I remind you this is a bodybuilding board, where there are people here who will quite happily pay to go to expos to see the same type of "tool" in a different getup and pay to watch them pose on stage next to other "tools" in undersized thongs.
....regardless of how you view the way he went about it, he's influenced a HUGE number of people to start training and get in shape (Mr Olympia Phil Heath has 38,000 fans on facebook...Zzz has 185,000)...he promoted himself in EXACTLY the same way Phil Heath promoted himself i.e.with videos of training all whilst flexing...just replace the competing with going out and having fun.
He was essentially taking the narcissistic approach of what bodybuilding is about;the dieting, the training, the drug use and applying it to yield success off the bodybuilding stage and in popular culture....it's not all that different,, hate to tell you

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2012, 06:36:36 AM »
Better than Zane in his prime.  :P ::)

WTF?  Just no.  Zane had legs.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2012, 06:53:59 AM »

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2012, 07:14:50 AM »
actually 6'1" 200 lbs 6-8% bf is much much bigger than 95% of this board filled with old fat guys

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2012, 07:26:23 AM »
Really? Are you THAT ignorant and indoctrinated?

There is NO country in modern history that has done what the USA has done. NOT A SINGLE ONE! Even with a small example like with Laos and Cambodia. NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! Killing 100's of thousands of INNOCENT people. And being fucking ok with that and making up all possible lies to try to justify it to the factory man who votes.

Even if we go back to Colonial times, which were really brutal times, there are a handfull of countries that went across the world to rape, pillage, steal and kill. England, Spain, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden and a couple more. ALL other countries did not do that or were the victims themselves of this colonial rape.

How many people has Laos killed in Sweden in its expansion and 'war on terrorism or communism'? How many Burma in France? How many Tibet and Nepal in Germany? How many Australia and South Korea in USA. How many western countries have not fallen to the aggresive regimes of African countries....oh yeah NOT A SINGLE 1!

So how can you even contemplate to think that USA is just doing what they should be doing and even worse even think that all other countries are doing it, thus making it ok.

EVEN IF all other countries were like genocidal USA, which they are by far not, it would still be very wrong to do something like that. If everyone smokes does not make smoking right?

But good ol hamburger eating, no culture, fattest country in the world, inventor of Fordism and useless gimmicks USA is BY FAR THE BIGGEST AND MOST HAMRFULL TERRORIST IN MODERN HISTORY. I believe this would apply even before modern times but little USA did not exist in its current form then.

stfu what country are you from we need to bomb you now, USA created your country's culture, everybody wants to be American whether they admit it or not

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2012, 07:33:55 AM »
stfu what country are you from we need to bomb you now, USA created your country's culture, everybody wants to be American whether they admit it or not

Sounds like you can decide which country bomb or not neckbeard :D ;D

You are little loser, your whole U.S.A is beign run by Jews. You are only good to pay taxes.

America is becoming one big joke. 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2012, 07:37:38 AM »
What are Zyzz's thoughts on all the fans he has? Oh wait.  ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »
LOL comparing Frank Zane to zizzi  ;D! Mamma mia!

Zane is a LEGEND

zizzi was... well... just zyz :P

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »
In many ways Zyzz achieved in his short life, more than many bodybuilders, pros, and by some measures, yes even Frank Zane. He is more recognized, more talked about, has more images viewed, has a physique more chicks would want - the list goes on - than almost IFBB pro.

Lulz, really? Really?

Zyzz was a kid with a good build who was kinda famous because of the internet. Zane was really damn famous for his era in bodybuilding, and still widely recognized on the bodybuilding scene today. If Zane had come to age in this era, he would've been a beast with mass appeal outside of bodybuilding, by the same token, if Zyzz was to come of age in Zane's era, he would've been a thumb sized picture in a magazine with a caption that read something like "Good build on this young man, Zyzz xxxxxx of Aus."

Zyzz is an internet meme like Fap Frog, the LOLz cats, etc...... 10 years from now, some 30 year old will post something like "You Mirin, bro? You jellie?" and the the conversation will go something like -

Old guy- "You Mirin, bro? You jellie?"

Young kid- "Wtf, are you retarded?"

Old guy- "na man, it's Zyzz."

Young kid- "Who's that?"

Old Guy- "Zyzz, man !"

Random guy- "I googled it. He was some male model dude that died in Thailand, I think he might of been with a tranny".

Young guy- "Wtf!??@!"

Old guy- ":(".

In a sense, Goatse man > Zyzz.

The kid had a good build, he died. Some of you cats need to stop crying like a bunch of old queens about it.

Just saying.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
Zyzz is temporary internet phenomenon. He's more like Boxxy or something. In 10 years he will be all forgotten as will his "legacy".

Arnold is a motivation. Zuckerberg is a motivation. Gates is a motivation. They all achieved something beyond temporary internet fame. I can understand though that this is greatness no one dares to achieve, so instead they try to immitate internet clown. That's far easier and for them he is even "creative".

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2012, 02:37:09 PM »
Zyzz was a sickcunt.

Why the hate  ??? ??? ???

U jelly brahs?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 05:42:13 PM »

What made him special was that he was an artist, in the midst of redefining bodybuilding. 99.999% of the "bodybuilders" out there followed the same, uncreative steps - bulk up, become a boof head, bulky squarish, mass of insulana puff with test, walking around with lats spread. Zyzz followed his own path. He realized how ugly someone like a Branch Warren is. He went the direction more of a female fittness competitor, with a metrosexual tangent. He was in the process of creating an amazing, visionary, beautiful physique.

He inspired many, and his memory will last on for many many years to come.

RIP Zyzz

x1000
K

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
NEW ZYZZ VIDEO
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »
"or what left of them ;D"

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
Re: NEW ZYZZ VIDEO
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2012, 05:48:30 PM »
What a nob! Cowboy up and inject yourself brah! wtf

you jelly? no injection brah for you?

get one.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
He looks small.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2012, 06:28:54 PM »
He looks gay.
a

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »
What a nob! Cowboy up and inject yourself brah! wtf

haha, I think i'll use that line

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2012, 06:31:30 PM »
he's pretty small in that video and kind of flat. gotta be only a year after he started juicing because he got pretty big before the end

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »
gay ass video and frank u are even gayer!!! ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2012, 07:18:17 PM »
coked up to the eyeballs in the first scene...

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2012, 10:24:45 PM »
I wish the memory of this piss ant would hurry up and die!

chess315

« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2012, 11:35:43 PM »
I wish the memory of this piss ant would hurry up and die!
I imagine there is so much un shown footage of this guy lol dont see it happening soon