Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Special Sale !!  (Read 8006 times)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd Special Sale !!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2020, 05:52:57 AM »
Might inject some of this right after I do a line or two (or 20) of bath salts. Make a day of it.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2020, 06:38:18 AM »
They are some sketchy looking viles...

I always considered this shit some of the riskier stuff out there with guys having embolisms infections etc.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2020, 06:50:36 AM »
They are some sketchy looking viles...

I always considered this shit some of the riskier stuff out there with guys having embolisms infections etc.

:D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2020, 06:56:50 AM »
Seriously?  Dude is going to kill somebody.  Looks like he bought some bottles, labels, and heat shrink wrap from Amazon.  Cooked that shit on his stove top, and then started selling it.  This will not end well.   :-\

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2020, 07:00:15 AM »
Might inject some of this right after I do a line or two (or 20) of bath salts. Make a day of it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2020, 07:10:05 AM »
So doesn't that mean that oil from gear has the same effect? Many UG labs use MCT oil to brew their gear. MCT oil acts no differently than cottonseed and grapeseed oil. Synthol just adds the silica to the oil to cause more swelling. I know a guy who had huge traps just by injecting all his gear into that muscle.

The late Trevor Smith, who also sold his own brand of Synthol, said that injecting gear into your glutes is a waste. It should always be injected into the delts, biceps, and tris for it's Synthol effect. Especially if it's "hot" gear like Prop and Suspension.

And how did that work out for Trevor bro.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2020, 11:19:18 AM »

looks like the elephant man stupid fucking Brazilian
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2020, 11:24:22 AM »
looks like the elephant man stupid fucking Brazilian

Really, what a retarded fukkah this synthol clown is. ^^

Tapped...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »
Really, what a retarded fukkah this synthol clown is. ^^

Tapped...

U think he orders from Bostin? :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2020, 04:00:31 PM »
And how did that work out for Trevor bro.

His business had nothing to do with his death or his recommendations for site injections "bro"?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2020, 04:50:42 PM »
His business had nothing to do with his death or his recommendations for site injections "bro"?

He died of a heart attack at 30.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2020, 05:38:19 PM »

I know. I followed him pretty closely when he was alive and got his magazine and would occasionally correspond with him via PM on his website.

But what does that have to do with the subject at hand. The risks of MCT oil is not any different than the risks of the oil used in anabolics. Again, this is talking about the oil itself, not the contents. You can get the same effect of Synthol using any carrier oil so Trevor's recommendation was that since you are injecting gear any way you might as use as you would Synthol via site injects.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2020, 05:44:29 PM »
I know. I followed him pretty closely when he was alive and got his magazine and would occasionally correspond with him via PM on his website.

But what does that have to do with the subject at hand. The risks of MCT oil is not any different than the risks of the oil used in anabolics. Again, this is talking about the oil itself, not the contents. You can get the same effect of Synthol using any carrier oil so Trevor's recommendation was that since you are injecting gear any way you might as use as you would Synthol via site injects.

Are you being serious? You are delivering the message or drug recommendation of a dead bodybuilder that specifically died from a heart attack at 30. I'm not sure that is a good recommendation to be reiterating.  If you don't see the correlation I guess I'm not surprised given the fact that you were an Elf at 50 years old for a fake persona on getbig.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2020, 05:46:53 PM »
I knew Trevor a little bit. He lived here in Vegas when he died. He was a few years older but was cool about helping out the younger crowd from the gyms. Solid guy with a good heart, but was obsessed with being bigger. All he ever talked about was related to bodybuilding, nutrition and gear, nothing else. Extremely big dude in person.  Always covered up too. I won’t even get into all the bullshit about his death.....Can’t say anything bad about him though. Died way to young.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2020, 05:52:08 PM »
I knew Trevor a little bit. He lived here in Vegas when he died. He was a few years older but was cool about helping out the younger crowd from the gyms. Solid guy with a good heart, but was obsessed with being bigger. All he ever talked about was related to bodybuilding, nutrition and gear, nothing else. Extremely big dude in person.  Always covered up too. I won’t even get into all the bullshit about his death.....Can’t say anything bad about him though. Died way to young.

I'm gonna have to disagree.   ???

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2020, 06:18:22 PM »
I'm gonna have to disagree.   ???

Lol, fair enough...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2020, 10:44:00 PM »
Are you being serious? You are delivering the message or drug recommendation of a dead bodybuilder that specifically died from a heart attack at 30. I'm not sure that is a good recommendation to be reiterating.  If you don't see the correlation I guess I'm not surprised given the fact that you were an Elf at 50 years old for a fake persona on getbig.

Dan Duchaine died of kidney failure no doubt aggravated, if not the cause, of his steroid use. He is still considered one of the most knowledgeable person on anabolics in his time. What you fail to understand due to being the most shallow, materialistic, conceited, narcissistic, self-absorbed person on this board; is that you have to ask yourself does the protocol makes sense and how does his early death have any bearing on his knowledge of hormones and peptides. You seem to imply that self-injections, which all top-level bbers do, is somehow related to his death and not walking around at 400 lbs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2020, 10:52:35 PM »

My experience with him was overwhelmingly positive. Always patient and answered my questions in detail. I tried to get Lindburgh Nutrition in California, whose family I knew, to carry his protein powder. He really was determined and steadfast that his product was of high quality so he could only bring his prices only so low which was too much the type of customers that was Linburgh's customer base. He was very grateful for my efforts and sent me a few tubs of his protein. In person I found him very humble, polite, and respectful.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2020, 11:03:43 PM »

This guy looks to have stepped it up a notch! Super muscley these days...

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2020, 11:25:09 PM »
This guy looks to have stepped it up a notch! Super muscley these days...

Whatever he’s doing is working. Props to him.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2020, 11:50:04 PM »

luv the tanktop hombois rockn, member of team Zyzzthetics brah

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2020, 12:18:48 AM »
U think he orders from Bostin? :D

I saw a videos about these people and believe it or not they shoot oil straight from bottle like these

T

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2020, 12:24:55 AM »
This guy was (still is I see) a grade A moron for the 'sport' of bodybuilding...  :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2020, 04:48:12 AM »
He has been selling that oil for quite some time.  Probably years.

Hate to break it to you but shit all has happened. 

I know that doesn't fit your narrative where everybody is on the brink of ruin, but it's reality and you should occasionally touch base with it.

Oil is lame in bodybuilding.  No doubt.  But fuck all is going to happen if people use that oil.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2020, 06:49:29 AM »
Dan Duchaine died of kidney failure no doubt aggravated, if not the cause, of his steroid use. He is still considered one of the most knowledgeable person on anabolics in his time. What you fail to understand due to being the most shallow, materialistic, conceited, narcissistic, self-absorbed person on this board; is that you have to ask yourself does the protocol makes sense and how does his early death have any bearing on his knowledge of hormones and peptides. You seem to imply that self-injections, which all top-level bbers do, is somehow related to his death and not walking around at 400 lbs.

I'm not sure what being materialistic has to do with it but you being a dumb little elf that repeats advice from dead bodybuilders that most likely died from those advices has a lot to do with it. None of this shit makes sense to me by the way, I'm not a competitive bb. I train, stay shredded and jacked all year, do a few var/test cycles here and there, do a lot of cardio and eat well. Very simple stuff man.