Author Topic: Orlando Gay Nightclub Terrorist Attack  (Read 15288 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Orlando Gay Nightclub Terrorist Attack
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 06:24:35 PM »
Ban hands & feet

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »
^ Great post, ND.  And highly recommended for anyone living in the rural areas to have, without question.  Just like all other basic equipment.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2016, 06:30:16 PM »
It really is a sobbing, silly, emotional argument trying to stand against pure logic.  No dice.

Just mind your own shit and quit trying to cause others to be guilty by some warped perception of association.

Turn off your TV, too.  That will help.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2016, 06:34:08 PM »
And you seem intelligent on other topics  :-\ Again more people kill other people with hands and feet than ALL rifles each year , you're not interested in solutions you're interested in emotional pleas that don't accomplish anything in reality.

And these rifles are already the most popular type of rifle in the United States with millions in private hands and these types of events are exceedingly rare. Mind you MILLIONS of these AR15s are in private hands and never used to harm or maim anyone but hey they look scary lets ban them all. This accomplishes NOTHING do you have something to offer other than emotional pleas?

All mine , NEVER shot anything other than paper should I be forced to give up my rifles because some radical Muslim attacked people? That makes sense to you?  ???

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2016, 06:34:32 PM »
BTW, I agree Tim is a good guy.  And he's given some brutal truths on this forum like few others have.

But he's way off on this one.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2016, 06:35:34 PM »
Tim, would you like to see ND be forced to surrender his guns?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 06:38:49 PM »
Tim, would you like to see ND be forced to surrender his guns?

I want something like the Assault Weapon Ban of 2013 to be passed and signed into law.

As a compromise, I'd settle for no new assault weapons sold.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2016, 06:39:02 PM »
Simple answer: Fuck your right to own a device who's only purpose is to kill large numbers of people.
Fuck your right to suck your shit off another mans dick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2016, 06:40:14 PM »
Fuck your right to suck your shit off another mans dick.

Yeah, like sucking cock is equivalent to killing large numbers of people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2016, 06:42:13 PM »
Yes, Aids is rampant in your community. Ban gays/stop Aids.
Think of the government savings in medical costs!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2016, 06:43:06 PM »
I want something like the Assault Weapon Ban of 2013 to be passed and signed into law.

Meaning that no way you'd want to say that to ND, because you know it wouldn't be right.

I don't blame you for that, and it is exactly what I expected you to say.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2016, 06:44:03 PM »

LOl Quoting " Mother Jones "  ::)

Mass shootings are a red herring , they are exceedingly rare. The vast majority of gun violence if perpetrated with handguns , You're not interested in preventing gun violence , you're interested in banning a sub-set of firearms based on looks alone. You're not interested in solutions.

Again should I be forced at gun point to turn in my guns because some lunatic killed a bunch of people? If you say yes , you're not interested in preventing gun violence because all that does if create more gun violence.

Being a gay man you of all people should know banning anything doesn't work , let's ban homosexuality and then people won't be gay anymore. All you accomplish if you ban AR15s is change the tool the mass-killer uses , happy now? You have 50 people killed via IED , Suicide vest , etc

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2016, 06:46:33 PM »
let me repeat

Australia and many other countries have banned assault weapons, and don't have these kinds of mass shootings.  We can too.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2016, 06:49:41 PM »

One it's Unconstitutional , Two Connecticut still has and had at the time of Sandy Hook a " Assault Weapons Ban " in effect , at the time of Virginia tech the original AWB was in effect

You don't have the faintest idea what the Assault Weapons Ban is , 3 out of 4 of these rifles are in an " Assault Weapons Ban " configuration. Can you spot the difference?  ;)

More people are killed with hands and fists than ALL rifles , including AR15s which are a subset of rifles , you ban these and there will be NO change whatsoever in gun violence.

You're not very well thought out on this subject , you're in good company with the rest of the United States. You think you know what you're talking about but you really don't .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
let me repeat

Australia and many other countries have banned assault weapons, and don't have these kinds of mass shootings.  We can too.

Maybe you missed this Tim?  ;)

More people killed with hands & feet than ALL AR15s and rifles COMBINED , you're not interested in preventing gun violence , you're only interested in banning scary looking rifles.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2016, 06:55:42 PM »
who cares about how many people are killed by hands, feet, and hand guns.  We are talking about mass shootings.  A crazy person is not going to be able to kill dozens with his hands, feet, knifes or even hand guns.  Other countries have done things to prevent mass shootings, and they've been successful.  We can do something too.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2016, 06:59:32 PM »
who cares about how many people are killed by hands, feet, and hand guns.  We are talking about mass shootings.  A crazy person is not going to be able to kill dozens with his hands, feet, knifes or even hand guns.  Other countries have done things to prevent mass shootings, and they've been successful.  We can do something too.

No one and nothing is stopping you from leaving these United States.  And don't tread on me on your way out.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2016, 07:02:10 PM »

Answer the question Tim , 3 out of 4 of these rifles are in what is considered an " Assault Weapons Ban " configuration. Tell me which ones are

These weapons were banned for 10 years and NOTHING changed , the original AWB had NO effect on crime. Keep harping on " Mass Shootings " which are exceedingly rare and constitute next to nothing for the total of gun violence.

You're in way over your head on this one Tim. Ban these types of rifles A) doesn't make a dent in reality and B) creates more gun violence because I sure as fuck aren;t giving mine up because some crackpots decide to kill a bunch of people , so either way your solution is a nonsolution. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2016, 07:05:24 PM »
Like most on the left, Tim wants his rights enforced and by association respected, and yours taken away.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2016, 07:10:34 PM »
Like most on the left, Tim wants his rights enforced and by association respected, and yours taken away.

Tim likes gun violence as long as the Government is doing the dirty work.

Hey I've been a good citizen all my life , never arrested ( Fuck you Groink ) pay my taxes , treat other people with respect , etc , etc , Hey this total wackjob just killed a bunch of people , guess what? We're taking YOUR guns because he's crazy and I'm not saying you're crazy too , but I am lol Fantastic logic  ::)

In that picture is about $7500 in firearms , you think I'm giving them up because some lunatic went off? or some Politician decided arbitrary I may be a future threat?  ::)

Fuck That Noise

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2016, 07:12:07 PM »

It's worse.
Q

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2016, 07:18:26 PM »
Tim likes gun violence as long as the Government is doing the dirty work.

I've been vocally anti-war from the beginning.  I've been vocally against the militarization of the police.

People on the right like to say that we should ban all muslim immigration (and sometimes all immigration) until we can figure out how to prevent the bad guys from getting in.

Well, perhaps we should ban the sale of all guns until we can figure out how to prevent the crazy ones from gaining access to them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2016, 07:20:57 PM »
Simple answer: Fuck your right to own a device who's only purpose is to kill large numbers of people.

By your reasoning any gay with AIDS should have his penis removed and his anus and mouth sewn shut.  How's that tickle your fancy?

No less ridiculous that your words quoted above.  Leave this country now, please.  And again, don't tread on me on your way out.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2016, 07:22:07 PM »
so you're happy when terrorism occurs

excellent

You're such a fool.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2016, 07:28:31 PM »
damn, who don't they hate?

They don't hate other fundamentalist Muslims. As long as they're the "right" type of to-the-letter Muslims.

Listen, the Allahpukes can't get along with each other. Witness the endless calamity called The Middle East.

And they're gonna find peace among those their holy book commands them to slaughter?!

Islam is enemy. Plain and simple.