Author Topic: BLM hindering Ambulances to do their job  (Read 6469 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: BLM hindering Ambulances to do their job
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2016, 12:40:21 PM »
Nig Nogs are cry babys looking for more handouts...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2016, 12:41:52 PM »

Giuliani rules...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2016, 01:02:48 PM »

You don't want BLM around???  Well, start by apologizing to the black man for 400 years of oppression and start treating blacks fairly.  If Alton Sterling was white, he would not have been gunned down.  Philando Castle is surprising since he had a conceal carry permit as there's literally crickets from the NRA. 

Apologize and be forgiven for your sins and work towards equality for all
Lol you're a fucking joke shitbird. Are you being serious or are you really such a big pussy bitch? No apology will be forthcoming and none is deserved. Nobody alive today has had slaves or been slaves. And a very tiny percentage of whites and fake jews had slaves to begin with.

Blacks are treated more than fairly. In fact, they are handed everything on a silver plate. Where do blacks not have equality in society? Please explain.

The problem is blacks on average have lower intelligence and this manifests in ape like primeval behavior. This works fine in the jungle but not so well in a civilized society. Hence all the dindu clashes with police.

Blacks are the problem. Not the police. If they just behaved like average intelligent whites / asians none of this shit would happen.

It is time for blacks to apologize for all the rapes, murders and thefts they have been responsible for. They need to apologize to whites, asians and hispanics. I think it is best for everyone if blacks are resettled in Africa somewhere. They should pay for their own fare though. Use those EBT cards for something good.

Now fuck off!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2016, 01:17:09 PM »
Lol you're a fucking joke shitbird. Are you being serious or are you really such a big pussy bitch? No apology will be forthcoming and none is deserved. Nobody alive today has had slaves or been slaves. And a very tiny percentage of whites and fake jews had slaves to begin with.

Blacks are treated more than fairly. In fact, they are handed everything on a silver plate. Where do blacks not have equality in society? Please explain.

The problem is blacks on average have lower intelligence and this manifests in ape like primeval behavior. This works fine in the jungle but not so well in a civilized society. Hence all the dindu clashes with police.

Blacks are the problem. Not the police. If they just behaved like average intelligent whites / asians none of this shit would happen.

It is time for blacks to apologize for all the rapes, murders and thefts they have been responsible for. They need to apologize to whites, asians and hispanics. I think it is best for everyone if blacks are resettled in Africa somewhere. They should pay for their own fare though. Use those EBT cards for something good.

Now fuck off!!!

You are talking to a guy who thinks airsoft guns can be converted to full auto machine guns.  Talk it for what its worth it. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2016, 01:22:26 PM »
You are talking to a guy who thinks airsoft guns can be converted to full auto machine guns.  Talk it for what its worth it. 
I know. Which is why it is best to resettle them in Africa. There is not reasoning with these Dindus. They will just bring down the entire country with them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2016, 01:25:31 PM »
The CCP victim being shot doesn't surprise me because he was black. Blacks don't have the same set of rights when dealing with the police as whites.
Did he have a CCP though? His girlfriend is not reliable at all. Where is proof that he had a CCP??

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:

It is possible a CCP was obtained in another county, however the media are conflating “permit to purchase” with “concealed carry permit”.  For some reason the CCP ownership is being amplified; it really has no bearing and is largely irrelevant for the context of the situation.  That said, there is no factual evidence Mr. Philando Castile had a CCP.

Due to the rear facing camera option on the phone Ms. Reynolds was using, the uploaded video everyone has seen is a reversed mirror image – making it appear she was in the drivers side, and Castile was on the passenger side.  However, that impression is incorrect, Castile was driving the vehicle.  The uploaded image is reversed by Facebook Livestream Video.

However, correcting the mirror image, in part of the video it is possible to see a hand gun located on the thigh of Philando Castile.  This also appears to be why Officer Yanez repeats to Ms. Reynolds not to reach toward her boyfriend:

This hand gun also appears to be the same type of hand gun used in the Convenience Store Armed robbery four days earlier (7/2/16):

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2016, 03:03:03 PM »

You don't want BLM around???  Well, start by apologizing to the black man for 400 years of oppression and start treating blacks fairly.  If Alton Sterling was white, he would not have been gunned down.  Philando Castle is surprising since he had a conceal carry permit as there's literally crickets from the NRA. 

Apologize and be forgiven for your sins and work towards equality for all

::)

Fuck you, Buckwheat.

K

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2016, 03:08:15 PM »
I know. Which is why it is best to resettle them in Africa. There is not reasoning with these Dindus. They will just bring down the entire country with them.

Should we resettle misbehaving whites to Europe?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2016, 03:12:15 PM »
Should we resettle misbehaving whites to Europe?

"We"  ::)

You and your sort will have no part of the decision-making process.  Hope this helps.

K

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2016, 03:18:18 PM »
"We"  ::)

You and your sort will have no part of the decision-making process.  Hope this helps.

I will be helping to make sure the spike is lubed when you're impaled. :)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2016, 03:25:16 PM »
Nig Nogs are cry babys looking for more handouts...

Are you telling me the doctor that treated the dead Dallas police officers is looking for a "handout"? What about the black Republican Tim Scott? Do you actually believe we're just making all these things up?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2016, 03:31:29 PM »

Now fuck off!!!

I tell you what....if you edoms pay slave reparations then we might reconsider the protest.  We accept all forms of payment except MasterCard for obvious reason... ;D
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2016, 03:33:46 PM »
Are you telling me the doctor that treated the dead Dallas police officers is looking for a "handout"? What about the black Republican Tim Scott? Do you actually believe we're just making all these things up?

You're begging for an Affirmative Action joke or some whiny girl crying about how some white kid in an Ozark Mountains single-wide should have been the Trauma Surgeon. :)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2016, 06:14:50 PM »
I will be helping to make sure the spike is lubed when you're impaled. :)

I suppose Goodrum will hook you up with this "lube" you speak of.

Again, you will have no say in any matters of importance.

K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2016, 07:04:09 PM »
Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2016, 11:36:15 PM »

Giuliani rules...

You know that's not accurate.

Most white people are killed by white people. Just like black people killed by black people.

Anyone blocking an ambulance is a fucking piece of shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2016, 11:50:17 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2016, 05:15:26 AM »
You know that's not accurate.

Most white people are killed by white people. Just like black people killed by black people.

Anyone blocking an ambulance is a fucking piece of shit.

Someone who would post that meme doesn't understand statistics or is a bullshitter, LOL!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2016, 05:40:34 AM »
Did he have a CCP though? His girlfriend is not reliable at all. Where is proof that he had a CCP??

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:

It is possible a CCP was obtained in another county, however the media are conflating “permit to purchase” with “concealed carry permit”.  For some reason the CCP ownership is being amplified; it really has no bearing and is largely irrelevant for the context of the situation.  That said, there is no factual evidence Mr. Philando Castile had a CCP.

Due to the rear facing camera option on the phone Ms. Reynolds was using, the uploaded video everyone has seen is a reversed mirror image – making it appear she was in the drivers side, and Castile was on the passenger side.  However, that impression is incorrect, Castile was driving the vehicle.  The uploaded image is reversed by Facebook Livestream Video.

However, correcting the mirror image, in part of the video it is possible to see a hand gun located on the thigh of Philando Castile.  This also appears to be why Officer Yanez repeats to Ms. Reynolds not to reach toward her boyfriend:

This hand gun also appears to be the same type of hand gun used in the Convenience Store Armed robbery four days earlier (7/2/16):

Uh, that's not the dude in the video. And that square that supposedly has a "gun"---no one can say with certainty that is a gun. Reaching for straws, just like the people accuse the left of doing.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2016, 05:41:04 AM »
In other news...

Cleveland Police have been Issued “Stand Down” Order at RNC

If you’re attending the RNC, do not travel alone; the police will not help you from the hordes of protestors.

Estimated 50,000 people are being bused into Cleveland; it could make for some great television....  :-X
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2016, 05:50:58 AM »
Uh, that's not the dude in the video. And that square that supposedly has a "gun"---no one can say with certainty that is a gun. Reaching for straws, just like the people accuse the left of doing.

Must be the same guy because he's black.

Could be you, for fuck's sake. Where were you last night? Any white people to vouch for your whereabouts?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2016, 06:00:21 AM »

Could be you, for fuck's sake. Where were you last night? Any white people to vouch for your whereabouts?

Wasn't Parker, i vouch for him.
Q

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2016, 06:01:01 AM »
There is no "right to protest", there are rights to assembly, association, and free speech.

youre shittin me right.... Im not sure you totally understand this

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2016, 06:06:16 AM »
Wasn't Parker, i vouch for him.

I wrote white.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2016, 06:34:19 AM »

exactly...wide set nose  ::)