Author Topic: Daryl Strawberry ( former MLB star) admits to having sex during games  (Read 2098 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
I was going to post that there is a 30 for 30 ESPN special about Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry coming on tonight.

But that is where this story comes from. :D

To me, the best Darryl story is that he had an ass cancer tumor the size of a softball removed from his colon.

Dem blacks need to eat more fiber.

Less pig's feet, more collard greens.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Babe Ruth was the original baseball filt. Fact.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Babe Ruth was black FACT

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
FYI, almost all colon cancer is from the HPV virus, which also causes most cervical cancers.  There is a vaccine for that now (Gardasil).  Every young person should get it, male and female.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Gotta love "The Mick" :D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Babe Ruth was black FACT

Actually, he was German...I read his biography.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Gotta love "The Mick" :D

In Jim Bouton's epic true tell all book ; " Ball Four" he writes  about this stuff during his era.
He goes into great detail about all the wild adventures by the Mick and other legends.

The Mick was a great player but was a boozer and carefree "playa" with the ladies.
Babe Ruth's 1st wife was a teenager around 15 when he started seeing /screwing her.

The deal is , the legends of the past did as much crazy , immoral crap as the present generation.
The only difference is, we know what they do now thanks to social and 24/7 media coverage.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Daryl Strawberry ( former MLB star) admits to having sex during games
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 09:02:36 AM »
Actually, he was German...I read his biography.

His mother was a Mexican.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 01:06:41 PM »
FYI, almost all colon cancer is from the HPV virus, which also causes most cervical cancers.  There is a vaccine for that now (Gardasil).  Every young person should get it, male and female.
Elaborate please and provide some proof of this astounding claim.

So all the people that develop colon cancer in the world,most of them grandpas,have been fucked in the ass?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 01:25:31 PM »
In Jim Bouton's epic true tell all book ; " Ball Four" he writes  about this stuff during his era.
He goes into great detail about all the wild adventures by the Mick and other legends.

The Mick was a great player but was a boozer and carefree "playa" with the ladies.
Babe Ruth's 1st wife was a teenager around 15 when he started seeing /screwing her.

The deal is , the legends of the past did as much crazy , immoral crap as the present generation.
The only difference is, we know what they do now thanks to social and 24/7 media coverage.

I've got that book, Howard.

Have you ever seen the movie 61* that was made by Billy Crystal?

Excellent baseball movie that follows Maris and Mantle during the 1961 season as they looked to break Babe Ruth's single season home run record.

It goes into Mantle's shenanigans a bit.

It shows how Whitey Ford tried to look out for him and helped cover up some situations.

Both Jane and Pepper are great as Mantle and Maris respectively.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2016, 01:35:48 PM »
I've got that book, Howard.

Have you ever seen the movie 61* that was made by Billy Crystal?

Excellent baseball movie that follows Maris and Mantle during the 1961 season as they looked to break Babe Ruth's single season home run record.

It goes into Mantle's shenanigans a bit.

It shows how Whitey Ford tried to look out for him and helped cover up some situations.

Both Jane and Pepper are great as Mantle and Maris respectively.

Good post and as a huge baseball fan, I've seen that movie and know the story.
One of the best from Ball Four was called " beaver shooting".
The players would spot any attractive woman in a skirt sitting near the dugout, pull pen, etc.
They'd get in the right position to get a look up it when she stood for the national anthem LOL

There were other crazy tales where they'd have some star player agree to get interviewed by a newbie female reporter . The player would suggest they stand  up on the bleacher  steps or on the dugout, etc.
The other guys would get in position in advance and "shoot beaver" hahaha.

Bouton was adamant that most of their hijinks rarely hurt anyone and he felt was typical harmless guy fun.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2016, 11:56:49 PM »
I was going to post that there is a 30 for 30 ESPN special about Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry coming on tonight.

But that is where this story comes from. :D

To me, the best Darryl story is that he had an ass cancer tumor the size of a softball removed from his colon.

Dem blacks need to eat more fiber.

Less pig's feet, more collard greens.
they b like wats a fibre yo
A