Author Topic: It's a shame dj181 is afraid to dedicate himself to heavy curls and bench press  (Read 479 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The guy could be a true freak is he set his mind to very heavy tripples, doubles and singles over the next few months. Will look thick as a brick by summer and get all the ladies attention in the swingers clubs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
The guy could be a true freak is he set his mind to very heavy tripples, doubles and singles over the next few months. Will look thick as a brick by summer and get all the ladies attention in the swingers clubs.

hahaha

i do hammer declines with 70 kg a side and almost the whole stack on the machine bench once i max that out i gotta go to another move

i do spider curls right now with 50 pound bells and i'll be doing the 65 bells within 6 weeks ;)

i do 2 sets per ex, first set super heavy 3-8 reps mike mentzer style and second set with constant tension ie. 4-5 secs up 4-5 sec down

actually took today compltely off and slept about 12 hrs today if i can stay with 4 on/1 off andd sleep 10-12 hrs a day i will grow even faster

my shoulders are 23 inch across 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
hahaha

i do hammer declines with 70 kg a side and almost the whole stack on the machine bench once i max that out i gotta go to another move

i do spider curls right now with 50 pound bells and i'll be doing the 65 bells within 6 weeks ;)

i do 2 sets per ex, first set super heavy 3-8 reps mike mentzer style and second set with constant tension ie. 4-5 secs up 4-5 sec down

actually took today compltely off and slept about 12 hrs today if i can stay with 4 on/1 off andd sleep 10-12 hrs a day i will grow even faster

You`re incredibly strong on the Triceps Dip Machine also.   
 ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I recall when I used to go to Everett's Golds gym in MA, the hammer decline was the one everyone loaded up 4 plates a side regardless of strength/size.

Machine assisted lift of peace.
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I recall when I used to go to Everett's Golds gym in MA, the hammer decline was the one everyone loaded up 4 plates a side regardless of strength/size.

Machine assisted lift of peace.

hahaha

once i max out the machine bench i'll add either flat barbell bench or decline barbell bench

i BNP'ed a buck 35 for a triple FULL RANGE OF MOTION

next delt wo i'll get 5 or 6 reps with a buck 35 ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahaha

once i max out the machine bench i'll add either flat barbell bench or decline barbell bench

i BNP'ed a buck 35 for a triple FULL RANGE OF MOTION

next delt wo i'll get 5 or 6 reps with a buck 35 ;)

aaaaand its back again... after not using this terminology for months and I mention it in another thread here he goes again
wont be long before hes "two bills , buck 75" again every other post

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
hahaha

My measurement done all the way around is 56 inches so divided in half thats 28 inches.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

My measurement done all the way around is 56 inches so divided in half thats 28 inches.

my shoulders are 51 inches round and i just added 1/2 to my chest

trained back and don't like going so heavy on it so ima pussy out a bit on it and do 4-5 sec +/- only no heavy 3-8 rep work, also ima start the back wo with rear delts as i dont really give much a fuck bout back/lats

tomorrow is chest and tri and after ima send pics to vanb and get some feedback

and ima replace oatmeal with beans and onions in tomatoe sause but i gotta recalculate all this shit out te make sure i'm getting 3 grand cals

weight is up 7 full pounds in 8 days so now i got 9.5 to 14.5 more pounds to gain

p.s. this fella had one of the best voices in rock

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
my shoulders are 51 inches round and i just added 1/2 to my chest

trained back and don't like going so heavy on it so ima pussy out a bit on it and do 4-5 sec +/- only no heavy 3-8 rep work, also ima start the back wo with rear delts as i dont really give much a fuck bout back/lats

tomorrow is chest and tri and after ima send pics to vanb and get some feedback

and ima replace oatmeal with beans and onions in tomatoe sause but i gotta recalculate all this shit out te make sure i'm getting 3 grand cals

weight is up 7 full pounds in 8 days so now i got 9.5 to 14.5 more pounds to gain

p.s. this fella had one of the best voices in rock

3k cals

see how easy it is