Author Topic: Jordan dicvorcing third husband whislt 6mths pregger with his second.  (Read 3879 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
...and she has a disabled brown baby from Dwight York, two half greek children from Peter Andre, now she married a 25yr old male stripper and preggers with his second baby and dumped him cos he cheater on her.

Makes my life seem so classy and conservative in comparison.

And to avoid a "not a single fuck is given reply" here's a pic of Jordan on a good day.

S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Not impressed at all. fake tits, fake looking face. Not worth the effort.

bigmc

• Getbig V
isn't she worth like 20 million now just because her tits are huge
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
There was a time when she was very attractive but now she's a complete wreak.

I've met her ex Alex Reid at a boat a party on the Thames a few years back. Nice enough guy but a total attention whore. He was with Chantelle Houghton but they barely spoke to each other.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Not impressed at all. fake tits, fake looking face. Not worth the effort.
Will she get over it? A portly negro security guard/elevator attendent is telling her no?

Simple Simon

There was a time when she was very attractive but now she's a complete wreak.

I've met her ex Alex Reid at a boat a party on the Thames a few years back. Nice enough guy but a total attention whore. He was with Chantelle Houghton but they barely spoke to each other.
Uncle junior claims to be a friend of Alex Reid, that in itself is enough for me to avoid him.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Dear Phaggot OP:

Only one person in the world can be referred to as "Jordan" on a single-name basis. Any reference to Jordan means a tall, black, former NBA basketball player, who is probably not "pregger".

Sincerely,

I FuckedYourMom'sFace

Europe

• Getbig IV
Dear Phaggot OP:

Only one person in the world can be referred to as "Jordan" on a single-name basis. Any reference to Jordan means a tall, black, former NBA basketball player, who is probably not "pregger".

Sincerely,

I FuckedYourMom'sFace

lolol.. why I love getbig  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Dear Phaggot OP:

Sincerely,

I FuckedYourMom'sFace

This Jordan, provided many lonely souls with fapping material...WHAT has your Jordan given to humanity  apart from a pair of over priced shoes?

ITried2FuckYourMumsFace ButSheWasFuckingUgly
S

bradistani

• Getbig V
isn't she worth like 20 million now just because her tits are huge

she a very good business woman, is what she is.

Fortress

• Getbig V
These endless tales of horrific personalities and life choices are hilarious.

Fucking humans.  ::)

Live with class or get the fuck dead.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
bet she looks horrible without all the artificial stuff on her.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
This Jordan, provided many lonely souls with fapping material...WHAT has your Jordan given to humanity  apart from a pair of over priced shoes?

ITried2FuckYourMumsFace ButSheWasFuckingUgly

Just because you slap the ham to some scrawny, zit-faced, silicone slore in mommy's basement doesn't make her everyone's dream woman. It certainly doesn't give her "single-name" status.

Michael Jordan (and Nike) on the other hand hatched a brilliant plan to create high-priced athletic wear so urban hood rats would shoot and kill each other over it. Therefore significantly lowering the number of useless, vile, unemployed, drug addict, scum walking the streets of the U.S.

The man should be up for a fucking Nobel prize.

Sincerely,

ITriedtoAssFuckYourMomBu tYourTongueWasinHerSphin cter

Fortress

• Getbig V
Just because you slap the ham to some scrawny, zit-faced, silicone slore in mommy's basement doesn't make her everyone's dream woman. It certainly doesn't give her "single-name" status.

Michael Jordan (and Nike) on the other hand hatched a brilliant plan to create high-priced athletic wear so urban hood rats would shoot and kill each other over it. Therefore significantly lowering the number of useless, vile, unemployed, drug addict, scum walking the streets of the U.S.

The man should be up for a fucking Nobel prize.

Sincerely,

ITriedtoAssFuckYourMomBu tYourTongueWasinHerSphin cter

:D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Who ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I'm talking about an Essex girl with big knockers and the thread descends into ebonic cock admiration yet again  ::)

I get it now why there's so many racist posts....being conflicted deep down fantasizing about black cock stretching your Caucasian ring hole, whilst trying to maintain an ar-yan alpha outlook must be quite hard to swallow.
S

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
I'm talking about an Essex girl with big knockers and the thread descends into ebonic cock admiration yet again  ::)

I get it now why there's so many racist posts....being conflicted deep down fantasizing about black cock stretching your Caucasian ring hole, whilst trying to maintain an ar-yan alpha outlook must be quite hard to swallow.

anyone who uses the word "whilst" takes dick in the ass.

I have never seen a racist post on Getbig.....just opinions and viewpoints from alternative perspectives.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

The average white Murrican getbigger appears to have a love-hate relationship with the ebony male. ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Her spastic black child looks like what would happen if goodrum and vissy had a baby

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
The average white Murrican getbigger appears to have a love-hate relationship with the ebony male. ;D

Skorp1o has a love-love relationship with the cock!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
No clue who this kunt even is.