Author Topic: Earl  (Read 2507 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Earl
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 12:40:54 PM »
Tony number 8 wtf? I would have him at least #5, Barry never had a team so he could be #1 done it all himself. Doug will disagree. In my eyes Payton #1 but I never liked the Bears..who is Rich Erinberg?
I asked the last question myself till I went to Football camp in Conn. in the mid 80's.   He was a back (fullback ok)for the steelers who the kids said was slower than his linemen!   When he was giving a speech they all made fun of him.  I felt bad for him too. Earl may have his jersey though!  ;D  But 1-10 is so opinionated...its who you like and who you've seen and that can change over and over.   Don't forget Dickerson ,   Riggins , Sayers, Bill Simms (Doug's fave top2) The Juice!!!!!!!   They all were great.   But I saw Walter first...but in my hear Tony D was just as good and its not like he had a line like Emmitt's!   Emmitt also had great runs on his own   that helps argument for him.   He was a true warrior ...played with ani injure shoulder vs NYG  and a pulled hammy vs SF in an NFC Champs game!
((-::

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 12:47:03 PM »
I asked the last question myself till I went to Football camp in Conn. in the mid 80's.   He was a back (fullback ok)for the steelers who the kids said was slower than his linemen!   When he was giving a speech they all made fun of him.  I felt bad for him too. Earl may have his jersey though!  ;D  But 1-10 is so opinionated...its who you like and who you've seen and that can change over and over.   Don't forget Dickerson ,   Riggins , Sayers, Bill Simms (Doug's fave top2) The Juice!!!!!!!   They all were great.   But I saw Walter first...but in my hear Tony D was just as good and its not like he had a line like Emmitt's!   Emmitt also had great runs on his own   that helps argument for him.   He was a true warrior ...played with ani injure shoulder vs NYG  and a pulled hammy vs SF in an NFC Champs game!
Yea they left OJ off dont now why he was a fast mofo. Amazing you mentioned Riggins as I know you hate the skins but he was a tough mofo. Waiting for Doug and Earl to chime in.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2010, 12:58:35 PM »
Yea they left OJ off dont now why he was a fast mofo. Amazing you mentioned Riggins as I know you hate the skins but he was a tough mofo. Waiting for Doug and Earl to chime in.
Why to hearhow great Sanders and Franco were?    Or the Bus!!!!!!!    Doug may still like   The A Train !!!!
((-::