Author Topic: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?  (Read 25110 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
"Hamas MP Fathi Hammad: We Used Women and Children as Human Shields," from MEMRITV:

Following are excerpts from a speech delivered by Hamas MP Fathi Hammad, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on February 29, 2008.

Fathi Hammad: [The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »
 ::)

So you wipe your ass with dry paper huh? Kinda filthy. Imagine how all that shit dries up and stays all day long and until the time you take a shower

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
::)

So you wipe your ass with dry paper huh? Kinda filthy. Imagine how all that shit dries up and stays all day long and until the time you take a shower

Actually, I wipe my ass with moist adult flushable wipes.  They are effective and very refreshing.  If you think you can do a better job of wiping my ass you are welcome to try.  Don't get any ideas though.  I'm not like you, I only like females.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
Okay that's good Muslims use that sometimes too.

What do you do if you don't buy those or carry them with you? Dry paper? Or do you carry one of those everywhere you go even business meetings? They certainly don't come in houses, offices, buildings, etc... in the west.

In Muslim countries it is quite common to have a douche near the toilette so you can wash yourself and not just use dry toilet paper:

In case you were confused we wash our hands.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 04:45:21 PM »
Okay that's good Muslims use that sometimes too.

What do you do if you don't buy those or carry them with you? Dry paper? Or do you carry one of those everywhere you go even business meetings?

I don't shit during business meetings.  I actually only shit at home on my own shitter.  I shit once a day so it works out.

Quit lying.  Muslims don't have access to adult flushable wipes.  They use their hand.  If they are lucky they can find an old copy of the Terror Times or the Jihad Gazette.

Also, I think you missed my post above where the leader of Hamas admitted to using women as human shields.  Look that over when you get a minute.   

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 05:06:27 PM »
lol Jihad Gazette? I guess you must read "how to drink human blood 2nd edition" "how to pray for war: a human guide through satan's footsteps"

LOL so what happens if you are NOT in your home and you have to shit? You carry those wipes around with you... :)

When I lived in Libya we had a bidet. I bet you're wondering what the hell that is :)

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Bidet

A good how to guide :) Water is used to wash our bodies and cars. Not dry paper :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 05:46:38 PM »
lol Jihad Gazette? I guess you must read "how to drink human blood 2nd edition" "how to pray for war: a human guide through satan's footsteps"

LOL so what happens if you are NOT in your home and you have to shit? You carry those wipes around with you... :)

When I lived in Libya we had a bidet. I bet you're wondering what the hell that is :)

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Bidet

A good how to guide :) Water is used to wash our bodies and cars. Not dry paper :)

It's rare that I have to shit away from home.  On those occasions I will usually find a young muslim woman and pay her two dollars to clean my ass with her mouth.

Aren't you tired of getting owned by now?  Lets be friends.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 06:06:12 PM »
hey achkhckhchkchmed.. i think your days on this board are numbered.  

if anything most of what you've posted here is nothing but pro-muslim and often pro-terrorist nonsense.  this is a board full of 'westerners' meaning: christians, jews, americans, europeans, military, and other 1st world people who matter and think the values of the islamic world are destructive and generally more of a problem than a way of light.  we've already established that the islamic world is in total chaos from barbarism, primitive and anti-social behavior, and disgusting attitudes toward basic human rights.  

long story short- you came to the wrong place.  as far as i can tell you have no reason to be pissing your way through these boards to begin with.  leave and go roll around in pig shit.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 06:18:08 PM »
hey achkhckhchkchmed.. i think your days on this board are numbered.  

if anything most of what you've posted here is nothing but pro-muslim and often pro-terrorist nonsense.  this is a board full of 'westerners' meaning: christians, jews, americans, europeans, military, and other 1st world people who matter and think the values of the islamic world are destructive and generally more of a problem than a way of light.  we've already established that the islamic world is in total chaos from barbarism, primitive and anti-social behavior, and disgusting attitudes toward basic human rights.  

long story short- you came to the wrong place.  as far as i can tell you have no reason to be pissing your way through these boards to begin with.  leave and go roll around in pig shit.
Fair cop. But, at the same time, your tired politico-rhetoric of Israel as a beleaguered state surrounded by Arab hounds was belied years ago. So, gear back, Avi.   

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 09:20:12 PM »
lol@pro-terrorist.

Oh and yeah 'pro-mozzlem', cuz I am muslim and I am a white westerner who became Muslim. Ooooh now I've done it. Shocked? Let me guess you're an angry zionist living in the UK and loves people like the EDL.

Yeah being pro-palestinian or pro-victims of israeli terrorism or american warfare is surely pro-terrorism lol.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2012, 02:18:13 AM »
a ahmed clearly you dont live near many black people. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2012, 05:02:06 AM »
a ahmed clearly you dont live near many black people. 

this

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:46 AM »
oh cute graph. Whites kill, they just send armies. "homocide" lol.

Whites also use government means smuggle opium and pass it as legal.

Whites also rob nations and people of millions and billions and trillions. While you will go on about some black dude that robbed a grocery cause he can't afford food.

guy plz ooooh I said the N word and I'm white.

You guys are stupid

And you are a traitor to the human race.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2012, 11:24:04 PM »
You whites on here are always trying to make yourselves better than anyone else....Russia has a higher murder rate than then United States.  Murder is very high in Russia almost double per capita....HOW MANY BLACK GUYS ARE OVER THERE???????????????????????????????????????????????

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 01:19:25 AM »
Yeah, you're white.  You probably look like Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

He's not really white, but he wants to be. His looks and background is certainly Arab, Paki or whatever other shit skin colour out there. But he's not white.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2012, 05:09:02 AM »
You whites on here are always trying to make yourselves better than anyone else....Russia has a higher murder rate than then United States.  Murder is very high in Russia almost double per capita....HOW MANY BLACK GUYS ARE OVER THERE???????????????????????????????????????????????

you're comparing white russian culture with white american culture.  unlike, say, great britain, western european and american whites don't share a lot of culture with russian whites.  language is also a huge part of culture.

similarly it would not be fair to criticize african blacks in the same light as american blacks.  the cultures have very little or nothing in common despite both being 'black.'

i don't think there are a lot of crypts and bloods in kenya.  :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2012, 05:09:10 AM »
Imagine how bad it would be there with a lot of nigras running around with their pants on the ground.

Also: ignoring the completely different financial and social circumstances is unfair.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »
Imagine how bad it would be there with a lot of nigras running around with their pants on the ground.

Also: ignoring the completely different financial and social circumstances is unfair.

you just owned yourself.....yet you whites on here IGNORE the HUGE financial and social circumstances in comparison to whites and blacks in the United States..which explains the difference in crime rates in the respective races...

SELF-OWNED

Now you will come up with a logical explanation which totally contradicts what you wrote previously to save face

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
The racist will respond by emphasizing that it is specific ethnic groups within the white race that are inherently superior, e.g., 'Aryans'.

;D ;D ;D

but it's just a FACT that the Germanic races of whites, ie. The Anglo-Saxons, Germans, Austrians, Dutch are indeed SUPERIOR ;D ;D ;D

but i'll let you in on a little secret, and that secret is... The Jews are at THE TOP OF THE TOP 8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2012, 04:46:58 PM »
you're comparing white russian culture with white american culture.  unlike, say, great britain, western european and american whites don't share a lot of culture with russian whites.  language is also a huge part of culture.

similarly it would not be fair to criticize african blacks in the same light as american blacks.  the cultures have very little or nothing in common despite both being 'black.'

i don't think there are a lot of crypts and bloods in kenya.  :)

Good post Brixton,

Racism based on facts isn't a bad thing.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2012, 07:04:19 PM »
you just owned yourself.....yet you whites on here IGNORE the HUGE financial and social circumstances in comparison to whites and blacks in the United States..which explains the difference in crime rates in the respective races...

SELF-OWNED

Now you will come up with a logical explanation which totally contradicts what you wrote previously to save face

easy there sparky.. blacks are poor because of poor life decisions (eg. CRIME, lol).  white and asian cultures value education more than others and will work 2 jobs just to live in some shitty apartment while trying to finish a degree.  what does black culture value?  instant gratification, 'get mine and fuck ay-one else,' nothing matters more than being a 'thug' and fucking sluts (ie. rampant accidental breeding), all disputes settled by violence, the white man/system/world owes me for my current predicament, my employer doesn't pay me enough so i'm gonna steal from work, cops harrass me cause i'm black (couldn't be because i'm a criminal) etc. etc. etc.

blacks have a hard time lifting a finger just to open the mail box for their gov't checks.  i used to be confused when i'd drive through baltimore and see all these people just standing around or sitting on their porch.  now i get it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »
easy there sparky.. blacks are poor because of poor life decisions (eg. CRIME, lol).  white and asian cultures value education more than others and will work 2 jobs just to live in some shitty apartment while trying to finish a degree.  what does black culture value?  instant gratification, 'get mine and fuck ay-one else,' nothing matters more than being a 'thug' and fucking sluts (ie. rampant accidental breeding), all disputes settled by violence, the white man/system/world owes me for my current predicament, my employer doesn't pay me enough so i'm gonna steal from work, cops harrass me cause i'm black (couldn't be because i'm a criminal) etc. etc. etc.

blacks have a hard time lifting a finger just to open the mail box for their gov't checks.  i used to be confused when i'd drive through baltimore and see all these people just standing around or sitting on their porch.  now i get it.

WOW>>>>This is out there even for someone whose crazy...........sigh..yo u poor guy.....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2012, 07:50:01 PM »
WOW>>>>This is out there even for someone whose crazy...........sigh..yo u poor guy.....

it's obvious most getbiggers agree with me on this subject so i'd be willing to bet i'm not the crazy one.  judging by your shitty typing ability it's more likely that you're crazy, uneducated, or both. 

you are either unaware of american black culture or you're ashamed of it.  not my problem. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »

SELF-OWNED

Settle down, Gloryhole

You're implying that you can compare american blacks, with the same opportunities and legal recourse as american whites, to russians half a world away, in a different country with different culture, laws, etc?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2012, 07:50:13 AM »

SELF-OWNED

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

If one is a minority in the United States and they don't have a college degree, it's because they're too damn LAZY to get one.  The Federal Government and State Universities will THROW money (FREE money) at a minority to go to college and get that higher education.  Now, if they can't get accepted because they were too busy laying out of class, being lazy and "keeping it real" in high school...then that's just too bad.  Let them work menial labor jobs, go to jail or starve.  I don't care which.

It's funny, because when I went back to college, my financial adviser told me point blank, that if I were a minority or, even better, a minority with an illegitimate child, that I'd have to pay next to nothing.  Unfortunately for me, I'm a white guy that kept his dick in his pants so all I was eligible for were loans and scholarships.

Your statement smacks of such ignorance that it's an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.  If you want to talk about the HUGE "financial and social circumstances" and be intellectually HONEST, then don't ignore the boundless education opportunities that are afforded minorities in this country, if they'll only reach out and TAKE them.

But no, THAT would require work, and the type of person that would rather rely on government than their own hard work are not the TYPE to do any hard work.

You're the type of enabler that keeps minorities in the socioeconomic disadvantaged position that they currently endure.  Whether you're a minority or just another bleeding heart, you should be ashamed of your ignorant statement.