Author Topic: any good quality video of saddam's hanging?  (Read 2953 times)

Bast175

any good quality video of saddam's hanging?
« on: January 01, 2007, 04:31:21 PM »
i only found the cell phone video of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: any good quality video of saddam's hanging?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 04:32:39 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 06:03:39 PM »
ENJOY!
so are you saying that bush got a piece of the 7 billion from silverstein and what's with the ben laden connection?

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 07:46:33 PM »
Stock markets worlwide have been on a parabolic bull run up since March 22, 2003; Start of the Iraq war.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »
Stock markets worlwide have been on a parabolic bull run up since March 22, 2003; Start of the Iraq war.

Yep.  Borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars is GREAAAAAAAAT for US corporations.

it's very very bad for the national debt, however, and it causes the dollar to weaken.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »
Rob - are you saying that Bush only invaded and destroyed Iraq because money and big business was involved and that's why he didn't invade any of the other dozens of countries under dictatorships and oppressed leaders since he didn't stand to gain financially?
or it could have been because iraq was a threat to our national security..??   i mean, they were training terrorists(salmanpak iraq...ill post pictures of one of the training facilities if you want), had supported prior terrorists actions against the u.s.(wtc attack in the 90's, attack against uss cole) , tried to assasinate one of our presidents(bush sr), and had wmd's(now in syria).

no..it wasd the oil. haha...  how doesn bush stand to ain anything from cheap oil prices.. other than re-election, which he could have done through  much bette ways than invading iraq. which actually gave him worst chances in re-election.. since the general public are all mass media sheep and listen to everything keith olbermann tells them.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
Yep.  Borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars is GREAAAAAAAAT for US corporations.

it's very very bad for the national debt, however, and it causes the dollar to weaken.

Also the three headed doomed economic strategy of starting wars, cutting taxes, and having huge increases in the M3 money supply.  All inflationary, even though they temporarily boom the stock markets.  They use the same script over and over again.  Scare the American public with a perceived threat in this case muslim terrorists, offer protection; start an unjustified war, and then the backlash starts as the public figures it out too late (3000+ dead)  In the 60's,70's 80's it was the Russians that were the whipping boy. 

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
Also the three headed doomed economic strategy of starting wars, cutting taxes, and having huge increases in the M3 money supply
Figures someone would find a way to blame the Iraq fiasco on the Maryland Muscle Machine...

Special "M3" Earl
BigNationRadio.com

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »
Nothing to do with Levrone.  When supply is so huge there is something behind it more than just wanting to the market go up. The Fed is scared and they dont wont it to let be know.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 09:47:14 PM »
Figures someone would find a way to blame the Iraq fiasco on the Maryland Muscle Machine...

Special "M3" Earl

Quote of the New Year....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »
damn it i just want to see a fine lynching.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 09:49:32 PM »
Google M3 money supply...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »

Do you think there is a correlation with rising gas prices and Bush's Oil Company?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 10:00:02 PM »
I really don't understand why anybody wants to see that. Beyond curiosity what redeeming value does it have to see a person killed?
$

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 10:00:06 PM »

Do you think there is a correlation with rising gas prices and Bush's Oil Company?

Crude oil is converted to gas, so yes.  Creating instability in Iraq drove up the price of crude oil therefore raising gas prices.  Is it coincidence that most of the crude oil refineries in the U.S. are located in Texas, Bush territory, no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »

i'm thru analyzing it.  i'm baking cookies and building websites. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 10:57:27 PM »
Rob - are you saying that Bush only invaded and destroyed Iraq because money and big business was involved and that's why he didn't invade any of the other dozens of countries under dictatorships and oppressed leaders since he didn't stand to gain financially?

Are you saying that bbers are not athletes, and that posing for an audience full of men, while oiled up and almost nude is not a sport?
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »
Are you saying that Bush and his family making millions off it had nothing to do with it?  Not to pull a strawman on you, but I'm just curious.

Matt, another getbigger had an argument tonight which even I found it hard to argue with.  (I'm an isolationist but I do fear china):

Without oil, your nice comfortable middle-class lifestyle would evaporate inside of a week.

If the intent of invading Iraq was to secure permanent bases so that we can ensure our supply of oil in 10-15 years when it starts drying up and we have to fight China for what's left there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...   but the bumbling way in which Dubya handled the whole thing leaves a lot to be desired.

During the evacuation of Houston during Hurricane Rita (along with what had already happened in nearby New Orleans), I got to see first-hand what happens when you take oil out of the equation. (all the gas stations were out... took like a week to get 100% back to normal).  Without gasoline, nobody gets to work (including doctors, cops, and fireman).  No food gets delivered to grocery stores or restaurants.  Prescription meds? forget it... none are being delivered to the pharmacies, and there are no workers there anyway, since they have no transportation.   I could write a 4-page post about what would happen to our lives if the oil supply got interupted even a little bit, but the point is most people really have no clue. I didn't until a year ago.  My eyes were really opened that week.

Since world oil supplies are fast running out, we need to get our transportion sector switched over to alternatives, but that will take decades.  In the meantime, we need to ensure we can maintain our oil supplies.  When you look at and really understand the alternatives, YES that's absolutely worth 3000 lives... it's worth 30,000!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally lol every time I read Gustavo and Dexter go on in MD about how they arep professional athletes.

You too, huh?

I try to picture Gustavo actually saying it........"profesho-nal at-leet"
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 11:02:05 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3
Monster camera work!  I love these Muslim fags.  After the guy gets hung, they all start screaming, "Allah.."  How fucking brainwashed are you?  Same thing with beheadings about a year ago.  Guys probably average a 125lbs bench press with an armpit odor strong enough to make your eyes tear.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally lol every time I read Gustavo and Dexter go on in MD about how they arep professional athletes.
Yes, athlete implies some kind of physical talent.  Extreme drug use doesn't equate to that.
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 11:07:07 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3
Monster camera work!  I love these Muslim fags.  After the guy gets hung, they all start screaming, "Allah.."  How fucking brainwashed are you?  Same thing with beheadings about a year ago.  Guys probably average a 125lbs bench press with an armpit odor strong enough to make your eyes tear.Yes, athlete implies some kind of physical talent.  Extreme drug use doesn't equate to that.

Exactly.

Think about it, if these guys had ANY athletic ability, would they really be in pro bbing, or would they be raking in the dough in a legitimate sport?

Oh no, I think i'll go with posing for gay men........ ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 11:09:44 PM »
Exactly.

Think about it, if these guys had ANY athletic ability, would they really be in pro bbing, or would they be raking in the dough in a legitimate sport?
The thing is, many athletes take gear, but they enhance a talent.  Without drugs, they would still be in the major leagues.  In bodybuilding, not one guy would be pro without major drug usage.  That's how fucked up the "sport" is.
Monster perceptiveness...haha
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »
The thing is, many athletes take gear, but they enhance a talent.  Without drugs, they would still be in the major leagues.  In bodybuilding, not one guy would be pro without major drug usage.  That's how fucked up the "sport" is.
Monster perceptiveness...haha

Very true.

Good point.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 11:14:15 PM »
Very much so.  It is a huge part of their culture.

Kinda like the religious in this country......
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 11:20:42 PM »
Kinda like the religious in this country......
Oh come, all yea faithful...
hahah
The funniest thing to me about religion, is that it's responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths.  Without it, there would actually be more peace in the world..haha
My God is right and yours is wrong....blah blah blah..hahahah
So fucking dumb.
N