Author Topic: any lawyers in FL?  (Read 819 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
any lawyers in FL?
« on: April 08, 2007, 04:50:56 PM »
mods please give this a day or two so i can get an answer

i wa sin florida a few weeks ago for the winter music confrence anyway my las trnight there i stayed up all night so i could leave for the airport early.....well i was really tired so i misse dthe exit and had to do a U turn at the next exit   little did i know the exit was a school zone.....so mr officer pulls me over

he goes any idea how fast you were going

i go tthe speed limit (35)

he goes 36
so i of course laugh
then he tells me its a school zone  posted 15   now  I was only on this street for one block and never saw a sign anywhere and iwas way to tired to argue    anything i can do about it

also i got about 8 flyers in the mail for legal services (from florida) since this happened   are they any good?

i do not care about the money  i care about the points

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: any lawyers in FL?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »
Just forget about it, out of mind out of your life. What's the worst that can happen?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 05:21:19 PM »
well ia m paying the ticket  i don;t give a fuck abou tthe money  that can be made again its just my friving rcord has been clean for years nwo  i like to keep it that way

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 05:26:39 PM »

There's actually this place called "ticket erasers" or something like that in Fl.  It's kinda expensive but they take care of the ticket and it doesn't go on your driving record. (something like whatever the ticket costs plus a hundred bucks)

My cousin got three tickets in Fl....in ONE WEEKEND!!!

just not good enough

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 05:52:09 PM »

What state do you live in?  Unless it's one that borders Florida, you probably won't end up with points on your licence anyway.  Most states only have reciprocal point agreements with those near them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 07:59:29 PM »
What state do you live in?  Unless it's one that borders Florida, you probably won't end up with points on your licence anyway.  Most states only have reciprocal point agreements with those near them.

yea thats kinda what i was thinking   iknow if you get a 4 pointer in jersey its only 2 in PA for example

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »
mods please give this a day or two so i can get an answer

i wa sin florida a few weeks ago for the winter music confrence anyway my las trnight there i stayed up all night so i could leave for the airport early.....well i was really tired so i misse dthe exit and had to do a U turn at the next exit   little did i know the exit was a school zone.....so mr officer pulls me over

he goes any idea how fast you were going

i go tthe speed limit (35)

he goes 36
so i of course laugh
then he tells me its a school zone  posted 15   now  I was only on this street for one block and never saw a sign anywhere and iwas way to tired to argue    anything i can do about it

also i got about 8 flyers in the mail for legal services (from florida) since this happened   are they any good?

Pay the fine and be done with it...

The fact that you say you "didn't see a sign" is not an excuse...all you'll accomplish is spending more money than it's worth.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »
missing the point i dont; car eabout the money i care about the points

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 09:46:10 PM »
Point is...you're blatently in the wrong. Fighting it wont neccessarily give you any reduction in points...AND cost you more money.